SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

kv331 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:02 pm For those of you who are experiencing the "missing waveforms" issue with some expansion presets, the issue is resolved now!

To download the updated expansion banks:

1. delete preset banks under: <user documents folder>/SynthMaster/Presets
2. fire up SynthMaster, goto browser, click on "Purchased" button, right click on Banks list
3. Select "refresh my licenses" menu first and then "restore my licenses" menu.
This fixed the issue for me! :tu:

Thank you Bulent! :D
Windows 10 and too many plugins

PietW. wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:29 am After the update to 2.9.7 some controllers jerk and jump very much. A uniform change of the controller is no longer possible. It is very strong when Wavetable 3D is set. the controller jumps. It's not that strong in 2D.
Did anyone else watch this?
Yep, I noticed the same here (Win10 64) Hope this gets fixed

Anyone else having issues in Pro Tools? I installed the 2.9.7 Demo and am not able to load presets in PT2018.4 & 2018.7. Even though the selected preset seems to have changed, synthmaster will remain in it's initial state.
Reaper works fine however. I have contacted the kv331 support, but haven't heard back yet.

kv331 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:59 am
LeVzi wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:56 am It does seem like the Dev has disappeared off the face of the planet.

I was impressed for a long time with the activeness of the dev. Now I actually own a SM product and need support he's gone, call that sods law.
Excuse me ? :x Do I have to be on KVR everyday? I have a LOT of work to do to develop new products and fix longstanding issues (updates are on the way for SM 2.9, SM1, SM1 iOS, SM Player iOS).

If you have any issues to report, you can contact us at http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx
Gercek will try to answer, if he can't he's gonna forward the issue to me.
Excuse me nothing, I had a problem with what I bought, I could NOT reach anyone through the normal channels, then I came here, you or your team were not answering for a while, I don't care how busy you are. So don't come at me like I was being impatient, I gave you plenty of time to reply, if you can't handle the workload, get more staff. KVR was my LAST resort, so get off your high horse.
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

kv331 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:02 pm For those of you who are experiencing the "missing waveforms" issue with some expansion presets, the issue is resolved now!

2. fire up SynthMaster, goto browser, click on "Purchased" button, right click on Banks list

I actually just did this and getting way more missing waveforms than I recall getting before.

This on PC. Did the same thing on mac and they seem fine.

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

LeVzi wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:46 am Excuse me nothing, I had a problem with what I bought, I could NOT reach anyone through the normal channels, then I came here, you or your team were not answering for a while, I don't care how busy you are. So don't come at me like I was being impatient, I gave you plenty of time to reply, if you can't handle the workload, get more staff. KVR was my LAST resort, so get off your high horse.
What is you issue # ? Please PM me your email address.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

zvenx wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:42 pm
I actually just did this and getting way more missing waveforms than I recall getting before.

rsp
Hi Richard,

Did the issue go away after you reran your DAW/SynthMaster ? Looks like there's small bug where wavetables are not refreshed after a new bank is loaded.
Works at KV331 Audio

krabbencutter wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:47 am Anyone else having issues in Pro Tools? I installed the 2.9.7 Demo and am not able to load presets in PT2018.4 & 2018.7. Even though the selected preset seems to have changed, synthmaster will remain in it's initial state.
Reaper works fine however. I have contacted the kv331 support, but haven't heard back yet.
I'm looking into this issue. Should have a fix by Sunday night.
Works at KV331 Audio

PietW. wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:29 am After the update to 2.9.7 some controllers jerk and jump very much. A uniform change of the controller is no longer possible. It is very strong when Wavetable 3D is set. the controller jumps. It's not that strong in 2D.
I am going to look into this. Looks like the drawing takes too much time for the 3D graph.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:58 pm
zvenx wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:42 pm

rsp
Hi Richard,

Did the issue go away after you reran your DAW/SynthMaster ? Looks like there's small bug where wavetables are not refreshed after a new bank is loaded.

Hi no.
But I found the solution.

Deleting
SynthMasterProducts and SynthMasterPresets .xml files and redoing the rescan worked and also fixed issues where my favourites weren't showing up as favourites.
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:01 pm
Hi no.
But I found the solution.

Deleting
SynthMasterProducts and SynthMasterPresets .xml files and redoing the rescan worked and also fixed issues where my favourites weren't showing up as favourites.
rsp
I see. In that case you probably had the preset banks installed in multiple locations.
Works at KV331 Audio

Ok
I should try to track down where the other one is..
Thanks
rsp
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:59 pm
krabbencutter wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:47 am Anyone else having issues in Pro Tools? I installed the 2.9.7 Demo and am not able to load presets in PT2018.4 & 2018.7. Even though the selected preset seems to have changed, synthmaster will remain in it's initial state.
I'm looking into this issue. Should have a fix by Sunday night.
Awesome, I'll check back next week :party:
kv331 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:00 pm
I am going to look into this. Looks like the drawing takes too much time for the 3D graph.
I noticed that too. Changing the Index of a wavetable is nearly impossible for me, while the 3D view is activated. (Windows 10 64bit, Corei5-7440HQ, Intel HD Graphics 630, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Reaper 5.961 & Pro Tools 2018.7)

zvenx wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:46 pm Ok
I should try to track down where the other one is..
Thanks
rsp
For completeness, Windows 10 search didn't revealed any other installed versions of those soundbanks on my Local Drives
rsp
sound sculptist

zzz00m wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:15 pm

This fixed the issue for me! :tu:

Thank you Bulent! :D
(Couldn't find mr.B's original post)

Bulent, is there also a way to do this without the plugin having to go online? (steps 2 and 3)

Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”