ZeePok
KVRian
1137 posts since 22 Aug, 2004 from Edge City, the Low Country

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:41 am

kv331 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:06 am
Elektronisch wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:54 am
Hey Bulent, will there be an update for Synthmaster One that includes iOS skin ? :) it looks very practical :)
YES! In January we're gonna release SynthMaster One v1.2 with

1. iOS skins
2. Around 200 new factory presets (one of the designers is BT - Brian Transeau-, and hopefuly we'll have sounds by Richard Devine as well!)
3. Cross platform cloud sync feature (not related to iCloud or OneDrive or DropBox, we're gonna have our own cloud space on Google's cloud). We might also introduce preset sharing and rating for the public presets shared on the cloud. I give special importance to this feature because if you own a synth in 4-5 platforms (mac, windows, ipad/phone, android :wink: ) then it's utmost important that you can sync your own presets, waveforms, samples, favourites, etc.
4. iPhone version for the iOS synth :wink:

Also in this update we can have a new skin by Satyatunes, and we'll hopefuly figure out how to add runtime visualizations to show modulations around controls :)

Of course, these new features are stealing my development time for SynthMaster 3, but all those features will be carried over to SynthMaster 3 as well (including dialogs, visualizations, etc)
Please do provide a batch download option for the online presets, not just 'one at a time'! (e.g. like Cableguys Curve). :help:

I don't want my DAW having to be online continuously! :(

kv331
KVRAF
5565 posts since 14 Nov, 2006 from Ankara, Turkey

Re: SynthMaster v2.9.7 Beta released with 50 new hardstyle presets by Fragment Audio

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:48 am

ZeePok wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:41 am

Please do provide a batch download option for the online presets, not just 'one at a time'! (e.g. like Cableguys Curve). :help:
Yes of course that's how the new implementation will be. Once you sync, all public presets will be downloaded to your machine.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted "Best VST/AU Synth of 2016" by MusicRadar readers
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers

ZeePok
KVRian
1137 posts since 22 Aug, 2004 from Edge City, the Low Country

Re: SynthMaster v2.9.7 Beta released with 50 new hardstyle presets by Fragment Audio

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:24 am

kv331 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:48 am
ZeePok wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:41 am

Yes of course that's how the new implementation will be. Once you sync, all public presets will be downloaded to your machine.
:tu: :)

Rumario
KVRer
6 posts since 3 Nov, 2018

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:17 pm

As user of both synths Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster One it would be great, if I can use the Synthmaster One presets in Synthmaster 2.9. I don't use Synthmaster One anymore, but the presets are better. They correspond more to the spirit of the times. Also I have had several times a support request, unfortunately without any answer. Also reported errors in the appearance of the skins are simply ignored. Can only hope that Kv331 improves support in the future.

zzz00m
KVRAF
1557 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Post Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Rumario wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:17 pm
As user of both synths Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster One it would be great, if I can use the Synthmaster One presets in Synthmaster 2.9. I don't use Synthmaster One anymore, but the presets are better. They correspond more to the spirit of the times.
I will defer to Bulent to provide the technical explanation why this is not likely to happen, but the simple reason is that even though they both share some code and a name, they are using two different synth architectures, so the presets will not match up.

For example SM One is a simpler single layer synth, with two oscillators with sub oscillators, while SynthMaster 2 has two layers with two oscillators each.

But I do agree that those are some good presets in SM One! :tu:

Have you checked out the "BigTone Tableworks" expansion for SM2 yet? That is a fairly new set of presets based around the new wavetable feature in SynthMaster 2. I think it shows off a lot more of what the big synth can do now. The wavetables and ZDF filters used in SM One got transplanted into SM2.
Windows 10; with instruments from Ableton, AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, PreSonus, Seaweed Audio, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...

Elektronisch
KVRAF
2669 posts since 3 Feb, 2010

Post Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:08 am

kv331 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:06 am
Elektronisch wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:54 am
Hey Bulent, will there be an update for Synthmaster One that includes iOS skin ? :) it looks very practical :)
YES! In January we're gonna release SynthMaster One v1.2 with

1. iOS skins
2. Around 200 new factory presets (one of the designers is BT - Brian Transeau-, and hopefuly we'll have sounds by Richard Devine as well!)
3. Cross platform cloud sync feature (not related to iCloud or OneDrive or DropBox, we're gonna have our own cloud space on Google's cloud). We might also introduce preset sharing and rating for the public presets shared on the cloud. I give special importance to this feature because if you own a synth in 4-5 platforms (mac, windows, ipad/phone, android :wink: ) then it's utmost important that you can sync your own presets, waveforms, samples, favourites, etc.
4. iPhone version for the iOS synth :wink:

Also in this update we can have a new skin by Satyatunes, and we'll hopefuly figure out how to add runtime visualizations to show modulations around controls :)

Of course, these new features are stealing my development time for SynthMaster 3, but all those features will be carried over to SynthMaster 3 as well (including dialogs, visualizations, etc)
Woow thats some big update! and i just wanted that sexy looking iOS skin :D

Now im very excited!

kv331
KVRAF

Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:29 am

Rumario wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:17 pm
As user of both synths Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster One it would be great, if I can use the Synthmaster One presets in Synthmaster 2.9. I don't use Synthmaster One anymore, but the presets are better. They correspond more to the spirit of the times. Also I have had several times a support request, unfortunately without any answer. Also reported errors in the appearance of the skins are simply ignored. Can only hope that Kv331 improves support in the future.
SynthMaster 3 will load SynthMaster 2.x or SynthMaster One presets. Regarding the skins, are you referring to the Satyatunes blue skin ? Please PM me with your registered email address so we can look up your issues in our database.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster One voted "Best New Virtual Instrument of 2017" by MusicRadar readers

v1o
KVRian
1401 posts since 2 Oct, 2004

Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:01 am

The demo version of 2.9 has a dialogue box when you load into the daw. The talking about the sale. It crashes Reason 10 if you mouse click on parts of the gui just as the dialogue box is about to open.

I recently got an issue of CM magazine. Maybe you should discontinue the CM version of Synthmaster because it crashes immediately in Reason. It might discourage people from trying the full versions of Synthmaster.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

zzz00m
KVRAF
1557 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:43 am

kv331 wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:29 am
SynthMaster 3 will load SynthMaster 2.x or SynthMaster One presets.
Awesome! That will be nice! :tu:

One synth to rule the world! :party:
Windows 10; with instruments from Ableton, AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, PreSonus, Seaweed Audio, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...

kv331
KVRAF

Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:16 am

Kevin, you are a genius:

https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster ... ic-presets

Awesome cinematic sounds, coming up in v2.9.8 :tu:
Works at KV331 Audio

AuralBee
KVRer
28 posts since 10 Mar, 2014

Post Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:30 am

Owww, sounds amazing!!! Can't wait to try these, what is the ETA for 2.9.8 ?? :tu: :tu: :tu:

zvenx
KVRAF
6930 posts since 16 Feb, 2005 from Kingston, Jamaica

Post Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:42 am

Sounds really good indeed.
rsp
sound sculptist

_TIP_
KVRist
89 posts since 21 Jan, 2008 from New York

Post Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:18 pm

Thank you for the v2.9.8 update Bülent, the new skin is absolutely fantastic, great job satYatunes :tu:
Unfortunately the ram leak bug is still there though :(

pandar1
KVRer
7 posts since 25 Sep, 2015

Re: SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

Post Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:35 am

Question: there is a quick way to delete a modulation from the modulation matrix, like a 'minus' button? the only way I found is put both source and destination to none...

Elektronisch
KVRAF
2669 posts since 3 Feb, 2010

Re: SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

Post Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:40 pm

Return to “Instruments”