SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

kv331 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:06 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:54 am Hey Bulent, will there be an update for Synthmaster One that includes iOS skin ? :) it looks very practical :)
YES! In January we're gonna release SynthMaster One v1.2 with

1. iOS skins
2. Around 200 new factory presets (one of the designers is BT - Brian Transeau-, and hopefuly we'll have sounds by Richard Devine as well!)
3. Cross platform cloud sync feature (not related to iCloud or OneDrive or DropBox, we're gonna have our own cloud space on Google's cloud). We might also introduce preset sharing and rating for the public presets shared on the cloud. I give special importance to this feature because if you own a synth in 4-5 platforms (mac, windows, ipad/phone, android :wink: ) then it's utmost important that you can sync your own presets, waveforms, samples, favourites, etc.
4. iPhone version for the iOS synth :wink:

Also in this update we can have a new skin by Satyatunes, and we'll hopefuly figure out how to add runtime visualizations to show modulations around controls :)

Of course, these new features are stealing my development time for SynthMaster 3, but all those features will be carried over to SynthMaster 3 as well (including dialogs, visualizations, etc)
Please do provide a batch download option for the online presets, not just 'one at a time'! (e.g. like Cableguys Curve). :help:

I don't want my DAW having to be online continuously! :(

ZeePok wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:41 pm
Please do provide a batch download option for the online presets, not just 'one at a time'! (e.g. like Cableguys Curve). :help:
Yes of course that's how the new implementation will be. Once you sync, all public presets will be downloaded to your machine.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:48 pm
ZeePok wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:41 pm
Yes of course that's how the new implementation will be. Once you sync, all public presets will be downloaded to your machine.
:tu: :)

As user of both synths Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster One it would be great, if I can use the Synthmaster One presets in Synthmaster 2.9. I don't use Synthmaster One anymore, but the presets are better. They correspond more to the spirit of the times. Also I have had several times a support request, unfortunately without any answer. Also reported errors in the appearance of the skins are simply ignored. Can only hope that Kv331 improves support in the future.

Rumario wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:17 pm As user of both synths Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster One it would be great, if I can use the Synthmaster One presets in Synthmaster 2.9. I don't use Synthmaster One anymore, but the presets are better. They correspond more to the spirit of the times.
I will defer to Bulent to provide the technical explanation why this is not likely to happen, but the simple reason is that even though they both share some code and a name, they are using two different synth architectures, so the presets will not match up.

For example SM One is a simpler single layer synth, with two oscillators with sub oscillators, while SynthMaster 2 has two layers with two oscillators each.

But I do agree that those are some good presets in SM One! :tu:

Have you checked out the "BigTone Tableworks" expansion for SM2 yet? That is a fairly new set of presets based around the new wavetable feature in SynthMaster 2. I think it shows off a lot more of what the big synth can do now. The wavetables and ZDF filters used in SM One got transplanted into SM2.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

kv331 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:06 pm
Elektronisch wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:54 am Hey Bulent, will there be an update for Synthmaster One that includes iOS skin ? :) it looks very practical :)
YES! In January we're gonna release SynthMaster One v1.2 with

1. iOS skins
2. Around 200 new factory presets (one of the designers is BT - Brian Transeau-, and hopefuly we'll have sounds by Richard Devine as well!)
3. Cross platform cloud sync feature (not related to iCloud or OneDrive or DropBox, we're gonna have our own cloud space on Google's cloud). We might also introduce preset sharing and rating for the public presets shared on the cloud. I give special importance to this feature because if you own a synth in 4-5 platforms (mac, windows, ipad/phone, android :wink: ) then it's utmost important that you can sync your own presets, waveforms, samples, favourites, etc.
4. iPhone version for the iOS synth :wink:

Also in this update we can have a new skin by Satyatunes, and we'll hopefuly figure out how to add runtime visualizations to show modulations around controls :)

Of course, these new features are stealing my development time for SynthMaster 3, but all those features will be carried over to SynthMaster 3 as well (including dialogs, visualizations, etc)
Woow thats some big update! and i just wanted that sexy looking iOS skin :D

Now im very excited!

Rumario wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:17 pm As user of both synths Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster One it would be great, if I can use the Synthmaster One presets in Synthmaster 2.9. I don't use Synthmaster One anymore, but the presets are better. They correspond more to the spirit of the times. Also I have had several times a support request, unfortunately without any answer. Also reported errors in the appearance of the skins are simply ignored. Can only hope that Kv331 improves support in the future.
SynthMaster 3 will load SynthMaster 2.x or SynthMaster One presets. Regarding the skins, are you referring to the Satyatunes blue skin ? Please PM me with your registered email address so we can look up your issues in our database.
Works at KV331 Audio

The demo version of 2.9 has a dialogue box when you load into the daw. The talking about the sale. It crashes Reason 10 if you mouse click on parts of the gui just as the dialogue box is about to open.

I recently got an issue of CM magazine. Maybe you should discontinue the CM version of Synthmaster because it crashes immediately in Reason. It might discourage people from trying the full versions of Synthmaster.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

kv331 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:29 am SynthMaster 3 will load SynthMaster 2.x or SynthMaster One presets.
Awesome! That will be nice! :tu:

One synth to rule the world! :party:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Kevin, you are a genius:

https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster ... ic-presets

Awesome cinematic sounds, coming up in v2.9.8 :tu:
Works at KV331 Audio

Owww, sounds amazing!!! Can't wait to try these, what is the ETA for 2.9.8 ?? :tu: :tu: :tu:

Sounds really good indeed.
rsp
sound sculptist

Thank you for the v2.9.8 update Bülent, the new skin is absolutely fantastic, great job satYatunes :tu:
Unfortunately the ram leak bug is still there though :(

Question: there is a quick way to delete a modulation from the modulation matrix, like a 'minus' button? the only way I found is put both source and destination to none...

Return to “Instruments”