SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

_TIP_ wrote:
kv331 wrote:Guys, we finally added wavetable synthesis to SM 2.9: :party:
Each osc has up to 128 slots, and you can load and waveform/wavetable into any slot.
Wow, thank you so much for that great feature! Please consider though to add up to 256 slots, since is the industry standard and we could possibly be able to use wavetables from other soft synths like: Serum, Falcon, Avenger, Rapid, etc...
:hug:
Coming up i v2.9 Alpha2 build hopefuly tomorrow.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Chandlerhimself wrote:This is really cool. I thought we'd have to wait for 3.0 for wavetables. I'm looking forward to this.
Well, v3.0 is fall 2018 so that's a long time to wait :lol:
Works at KV331 Audio

Bought Synthmaster a few weeks ago and loving it! Keep up the good work!

zzz00m wrote: Huh? What? iT'S A FREE UPDATE! Chill...
Huh? What? Offering a selection of patches that shows off the new function once it releases is a perfectly acceptable request (see VPS Avenger and pretty much every synth on the market). Relax... :party: :party:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

kv331 wrote:
ATN69 wrote:Hi Bülent! It looks interesting with the wave table synthesis and I guess 3.0 will be a very interesting upgrade. Maybe this question been asked before but when is the planned release for v2.9?
week of November 6th or November 13th.

Guess I'll have to wait for the official 2.9 release then.

EnochLight wrote:
zzz00m wrote: Huh? What? iT'S A FREE UPDATE! Chill...
Huh? What? Offering a selection of patches that shows off the new function once it releases is a perfectly acceptable request (see VPS Avenger and pretty much every synth on the market). Relax... :party: :party:
Apples and oranges. VPS is a $200+ product. SynthMaster 2 is <$100 for the factory synth. KV331 keeps updating it with bug fixes and adding features for free, without charging us anything in the process. This is probably one of the best deals on the planet! :party: :party:

So requesting another free patch bank may be acceptable, but crosses the line quickly to sounding just a bit greedy, no?

Why don't you create one and release it for free?
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Apples and oranges. VPS is a $200+ product. SynthMaster 2 is <$100 for the factory synth. KV331 keeps updating it with bug fixes and adding features for free, without charging us anything in the process. This is probably one of the best deals on the planet! :party: :party:

So requesting another free patch bank may be acceptable, but crosses the line quickly to sounding just a bit greedy, no?

Why don't you create one and release it for free?
Completely disagree. The synth’s price doesn’t give it a free pass to skimp on delivery - far from it. Still ranks in the top 10 synths year after year, and if it wants to keep up with the big boys, it needs to stay competitive. I’m not a patch designer, and I require my synths to come with patches that I can tweak. My situation is not unique.

Why so averse to the request? :o
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

kv331 wrote: I am also hoping to fix the older (pre 2.7) presets not sounding correctly bug.
:pray: :clap: :tu:

kv331 wrote:Guys, we finally added wavetable synthesis to SM 2.9: :party:
wavetable 3d.png
Each osc has up to 128 slots, and you can load and waveform/wavetable into any slot.
Hi Bülent,
Does this mean we can load single_cycl wavs into say slot 1, 4, 8, 12 etc and SM will interpolate between them? If so, by what method ( ie>> blend, morph etc)?
And most important, I guess our old presets will just load into slots 1>16 and sound the same.
Also, when you say "wavetables" into any slot... how will SM read the table.. will it understand the single_Cycl frames and distribute them across the appropriate number of slots?
I sure am going to have to check out this alpha on a different computer :tu: :hyper:

One other thing I have meant to ask>> I use a lot of my own single_Cycl wavs( or others), do the wavs get saved with presets.. I don't think so at the moment... so, it would be very very very useful to have a pointer in the osc wave selector that points to the wav loaded.. so when you want to send a preset, at least we can see what wav to include with "said" preset ;)

Wavetable synthesis in SM :hyper:

i just bought it cant wait to try it :D

:hyper: If I was only allowed to keep one synth, I'm sure it would be SynthMaster! :hyper:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

zzz00m wrote::hyper: If I was only allowed to keep one synth, I'm sure it would be SynthMaster! :hyper:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Same here :party:

toonertik wrote: Does this mean we can load single_cycl wavs into say slot 1, 4, 8, 12 etc and SM will interpolate between them?
It's still the existing/old behavior. SM interpolates between subsequent slots/waves.

You can update/insert/delete waveforms/wavetables on any slot.
Works at KV331 Audio

Will you be able to drop in a Serum wavetable and scan through it like you can in SM One?

Return to “Instruments”