Presenting Wusik Zero Seq and Wusik Rezo Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry but the headline is very misleading. :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

why don't you finish what you already started first?
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

WusikStation V8 seems to be rock stable on Win 10, using it in FL Studio 12 64 bit version.

Even new users can get it for just $20, I would say a total no brainer
http://www.wusik.com/ww/purchase

i won't be entering, as i don't buy software synths anymore and have 100% settled on pro tools as my sequencer of choice (and only use a few aax plugins, the rest hardware), but just wanted to wish you best of luck with the new products and group buy William :tu: Also hope whatever health issues you have will improve asap.

May i suggest a gui at least as soon as possible, to help curb the scepticism.

cheers

TheoM wrote:i won't be entering, as i don't buy software synths anymore and have 100% settled on pro tools as my sequencer of choice (and only use a few aax plugins, the rest hardware), but just wanted to wish you best of luck with the new products and group buy William :tu: Also hope whatever health issues you have will improve asap.

May i suggest a gui at least as soon as possible, to help curb the scepticism.

cheers
:hug:

Yes, I should be able to show something later next week or so. :party:

BTW: the GB deal is over 47 users now, AND, I'm adding a SURPRISE synth, the Wusik TR Synth, but don't ask, no info yet. :hihi:

Cheers, WilliamK

WilliamK wrote:Presenting Wusik Zero Seq and Wusik Rezo Synth
Yes, two new products, soon to be released!
When will there be more infos other than text? Like, screenshots (apparently next week), videos, etc?
I'm looking for an independent sequencer for quite a while now. Yet nobody delivered so far, or it was super expensive.

Additional to that, how is the longevity of the plugins? Will it be like Wusik and see paid upgrades every half year (I'm probably exaggerating)? Which is what scared me off of everything resolving around Wusik for years.

WilliamK wrote:Sorry about that, I didn't expect to receive so many requests for a lower price, due to the economy. :oops: So I'm lowering things down to $ 29.95 for current users and $ 49.95 for new users. Hope that appeals more to people! :hug:
This is not only down to the economy, this is also down to you doing regular "GroupBuy" deals where people get the same tools over and over and over again. Not to mention, paid upgrades within a short period of time while not finishing the tool in question first (I've been with Wusik in the early days, where this was more than common).

But honestly, at this stage with Wusik 2 (IIRC, or was it 3? Too long ago), I don't even know if I'd apply as "current user", and I'm really only interested in Zero Seq. But it has to be affordable and really blow me out of the water. So more info's would indeed push your sales.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

People owning Komplete will mind-wrestle whether or not
a new version, the current Ultimate version, or a new
Ultimate version will be 'worth it'. Wusik owners will have
such questions, (but at a much lower pricepoint)
and it should be stone-cold obvious that people
owning most or all of the Wusik sounds, won't be first in line
for a new offer. And we all know the offers are often extended,
so it's reasonable that some maxed-out Wusik owners
won't need to rush in.

My guess is the dollar cost of inspiration and creativity
that is lost when ragging on and on about tempests in the teapots,
easily excedes the price of this current group-buy :dog:
Cheers

So... an update on Zero Seq or are we buying the cat in the hat again (as usual)?

Honestly, this feels like a quick cash in as with video games' "Early Access" - yet there is NO FURTHER INFO - and I don't like that. Why should I invest in something that I can't even use, yet it's the main selling point? At least with video games, I have the initial concept, a video, maybe a playable demo.

In this case, i invest 50USD (since I don't know if I'd count as "former/existing unser" with Wusik 2) and I merely get the "concept text"(!!!).

Sadly, Wusik is not the only company that does this recently...
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:So... an update on Zero Seq or are we buying the cat in the hat again (as usual)?
Buying again? :?

It's not like you bought Wusik8000 last year.

You haven't bought anything since Wusik2:
In this case, i invest 50USD (since I don't know if I'd count as "former/existing unser" with Wusik 2) and I merely get the "concept text"(!!!).
It is 10 years ago now when Wusik 3 superceded Wusik 2
http://www.kvraudio.com/news/wusikstati ... eased_5495

So what, Numanoid...
I bought Wusik "blind" back in the days - several times even.In fact, I lost track which last version was on my HDD, since I had a HDD crash since then and that erased ALL of my Wusik files (not even mad to be honest - I never got this thing to run properly).

And now things should be any different?

When do people FINALLY wake up and realize that this behavior is unacceptable, and only adds to further forking over of users?!

- no demo (video, or usable demo even)
- no manual
- no refund policy
- a quiet developer

But hey, excellent promotion, "jump on it now! Only xyz USD!"

And if you call these people out, you're getting barked at from all directions! "You're wrong!", "STFU!", "you're out on a vendetta - can't you leave at least one developer alone?!".

Really - the audio realm has turned towards the same crap that the video game realm and lately also the film industry does... "buy in advance, get goodies - of you want a sample?! HAHA! .... *comes closer, whispers in your ear* Nope!"... and post release "oh you expected something better?! Sorry... But thanks for your money!".

I am NOT interested in Wusikstation anymore - that train has long parted. But I am(!) interested in "Zero Seq".

However (and this is what people seem to constantly overlook):
- there is no demo in any form
- there is even no beta yet
- it's not clear "when" the beta will hit, though "links go out once the GB deal exceeds 100 users"
- refund policy if the dev doesn't deliver?

The whole Group Buy is rooted in promises, for a tool that will "maybe be released in the near future". But we don't know what it is (other than the name and the basic concept), how good it is, how long it will live on (remember that Wusik is notorious for paid upgrades since 1-new feature = paid upgrade massively exaggerated 3 months later!), neither how much it will even cost after(!) the GB deal.

You find that okay?
Yes? Then go ahead - invest the 30bucks as "current user". I sure won't - with a reason!

So would Mister William K be so kind and reveal just a little bit more?
Thank you!

Compyfox wrote:When do people FINALLY wake up and realize that this behavior is unacceptable, and only adds to further forking over of users
Are you saying that asking for upgrade money is unacceptable?

Devs that offer lifetime free upgrades are the exception rather than the rule.

So it is kind of weird that you choose to target Wusik about this in particular.
Compyfox wrote:But I am(!) interested in "Zero Seq".

However (and this is what people seem to constantly overlook):
- there is no demo in any form
- there is even no beta yet
So don't buy anything until that is in place.

If you are not part of the upgrade plan, it doesn't matter if you buy it up front, or wait until it is released anyhow.

jesus wept. does this guy ever just produce a program before selling it ?

Numanoid wrote:Are you saying that asking for upgrade money is unacceptable?
I am saying that the group buy is rooted on selling Zero Seq and Rezo Synth, with Wusikstation 8k as bonus, and more if a certain user amount is reached. This is clearly how his GB page is laid out.

Numanoid wrote:Devs that offer lifetime free upgrades are the exception rather than the rule.
This has zero to do with it.

Numanoid wrote:So it is kind of weird that you choose to target Wusik about this in particular.
How how haven't I read this in a while... "target".
Look... all I'm pointing out that this type of marketing is fishy and more than flawed. You might not agree with me, that's fine. I can live with that. I just don't like to be told the blue from the sky without seeing "anything" to latch on to.

Numanoid wrote:So don't buy anything until that is in place.

If you are not part of the upgrade plan, it doesn't matter if you buy it up front, or wait until it is released anyhow.
That's the problem - it's not "released", there is not even a concept drawing. Just a "promise", and a description what this thing may be. And based on this, people jump on this Group Buy because it actually sounds interesting. I don't believe that so many people jump on it just to get Wusik 8000, because "former sales", low upgrade prices, etc.

But you already established that this is a non-issue to you.
Yet it is for me. And maybe some more users that think similar.

So once more the request towards the developer:
a little less promises, but a little bit more information, please!

...and now I have Elvis stuck in my head... can actually be a good thing for once

Compyfox wrote:But you already established that this is a non-issue to you.
It is an issue for me, and the advice is to either believe or not believe.

Nobody is twisting your arm to buy it before it is released :help:

Numanoid wrote:
Compyfox wrote:But you already established that this is a non-issue to you.
It is an issue for me, and the advice is to either believe or not believe.

Nobody is twisting your arm to buy it before it is released :help:
Indeed, I'm not waving a gun here stating that I will kill a rabbit this time... :hihi: Sorry, old joke, insiders will understand...

Anyway, please, don't waste so much energy on something so simple: when I have something to show, I will, if you don't like that, wait and see. :oops: :hug:

And I won't even comment on something very sad someone just said above, geesshhh... so, let us all call Kickstarters beggars... :scared: :roll: :? :neutral: vixxx.... that was just sad to say, really...

Anyway, I will conserve my own energy to PROGRAM, and not discuss things I will NOT change.

Things will be done and people will look like an arse after that. :hihi: Just like they said Wusik 4000 and Wusik Station V8 was vaporware... affffffffff.....

Anyway, I'm here, working, and things will be done. :cool:

Best Regards, WilliamKJ

Return to “Instruments”