Presenting Wusik Zero Seq and Wusik Rezo Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Soooooooo.... any news on Zero Seq or are we still buying the cat in the hat?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

No News yet, still working things out.

*sigh*
You're really do not making this easy for interested parties, do you?

[/shakes head]

At least a picture? A video? I mean, come on!
It has to be in beta state at this point, else it's just another quick money grab scheme.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Okay... so we got the 1st September the Group Buy with merely 85/100 participants fa...

OH FFS! It got extended to 21st September. :dog: :bang:

Honestly, what is this?! Did the current(!) GB backers get access to Wusikstation 8 yet? I mean, after they got ticked off by the "FB 'exclusive' (in favor for free advertisements) freebie" from a week ago. There is still no further info on Zero Seq or Rezo Synth, no screenshots, no concept art, no videos, no audio demos, nothing! And then William K extends the GB to make it "successful", if the driving force is nothing more than promises, backed up by a "hey, get Wusikstation 8 on top".

Who is he trying to kid here?

Well, at least one thing seems to work - people getting weary and careful regarding "preorder"... :shrug:

Welcome to Bizzaro World.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Just leave Batzarro out of this, please.

I've just bought the update, why there are still only 85 users. Add one more please.

WilliamK wrote:- Wusik Synth RZ $ 39.95 / 19.95 - May 31
New cross-platform synth using special algorythm for super-fast oversampled sound design. This product replaces the previous Wusik SynAquila project, so if you placed a pre-order for it, you will receive this product instead. I will have more information about this project later on.

- Wuzik DAW ZO $ 59.95 / $ 39.95 - August 31
New cross-platform Digital Audio Workstation stand alone application. This is by far the biggest project I have ever worked on, but I'm totally sure that something good will come out of this. It will allow you to create sequences by hosting VST and AU plugins, maybe other formats too. Windows and MAC compatible. This project also replaces Wusik SEQ, so if your pre ordered it, you will receive this product instead. I will have more information about this project later on.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Compyfox wrote:Just leave Batzarro out of this, please.
:lol:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Teksonik wrote:
WilliamK wrote:- Wusik Synth RZ $ 39.95 / 19.95 - May 31
New cross-platform synth using special algorythm for super-fast oversampled sound design. This product replaces the previous Wusik SynAquila project, so if you placed a pre-order for it, you will receive this product instead. I will have more information about this project later on.

- Wuzik DAW ZO $ 59.95 / $ 39.95 - August 31
New cross-platform Digital Audio Workstation stand alone application. This is by far the biggest project I have ever worked on, but I'm totally sure that something good will come out of this. It will allow you to create sequences by hosting VST and AU plugins, maybe other formats too. Windows and MAC compatible. This project also replaces Wusik SEQ, so if your pre ordered it, you will receive this product instead. I will have more information about this project later on.
:shrug:

From the quoted paragraph, I take the following:
Rezo Synth <= Synth RZ <= SynAquila
Zero Seq (instrument) <= Wusik DAW <= Wusik SEQ

Of course, the dev in question might disagree and state otherwise. But to my knowledge, all of these things never really surfaced, or went out of beta state.

Which brings us full circle with this comment:
ATS wrote:why don't you finish what you already started first?

In fact... Wusik"sation" (or the former Wusik versions) was always in a state of flux and never really finished/completely bugfixed. Instead, a new version was instead released for an upgrade fee.

Now that I know of this quote, and the previous "release announcement", I'm even more turned off as possible interested party and ask myself "what in the hell?!"

Then again, I can only speak for myself. You have to decide yourself what you do in this situation, if you want to "support" this or not.

Just used Wusik-Drumatoxin in linux via reaper, to add a punchy beat
to a linux standalone Hydrogen drum machine, playing a rambling gamelan loop...a surprisingly nice juxtaposition.

There are better things to do with Wusik, than poke fun at it's creator.
Life can be hard if not cruel, better to be silent, or offer a hand up,
than stomp a foot down.

An imperfect comparison, but Wusik, mainly a one man show,
has progressed over the years V1 to V8...how many years
has Native instruments, with a giant team of coders, let Massive
and Absynth languish with no updates, amidst a pile
of useful feature requests?

I look forward to Wusik bug fixes, and new creations. Hopefully
sooner than later, but if circumstance demands later,
the pricing risks only a few burgers and fries, that lard-ass
or aterial-choked posters might well sacrifice against
a future prospect, while making good use of existing versions.

Really, most of you are lifetime unpaid beta testers for Apple and
the Gates Foundation, (from whence many plugin issues arrise)
so go make some tunes, rather than stirring this tempest in a teapot,
over and over and over.
I've got a stack of reaktor sequences that could use some beats,
and Wusik will do quite nicely for the tasks.
Troll on while the bite is hot.
Cheerio
Last edited by glokraw on Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Right... :roll:

:tu:

glokraw wrote:some stuff about people trolling the poor innocent developer
Dude, if you look at this whole thing for what it is, it's not about crappy unusable products or people wanting to pick on William. This is a case of calling a spade a spade. I'm pretty sure Wusikstation is not complete garbage and William is a competent developer. It's about long term broken promises. Teksonik's post clearly illustrates this. It's complete and utter bollocks when a developer takes payment for a product that is not even past conceptualization, promises that the customer joining this group buy will receive said product, then drops development of the fictitious product and introduces new fictitious products that have not even gotten past conceptualization and promises these products instead, so on and so forth. I've never in my life seen anybody in the history of anything do this except when watching the show "American Greed" which people do this for millions of dollars. :hihi: In the case of these group buys, it's a much smaller amount, but in reality it's called bilking. That's what seems to be going on here. There is no other way to slice it. Sorry.

Brevity can be the essence of wit,
or the absence of things more substantial...

Return to “Instruments”