Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
JunSev
KVRian
817 posts since 14 Sep, 2017

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:56 am

msvs wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:19 pm
which is very convenient for the users. Well... is not that convenient really, like come on guys..
it IS more convenient than the old system. The old challenge response/keyfile system was harder to understand than this one. Furthermore its more convinient that you NOW can manage your activations yourself. You can deactivate machines yourself. With the old system we had tons of emails where we manually had to reset them. This meant a lot waiting time for the users. Regarding the 3 months activation: this will be very easy over VMAN, I dont get how someone can have a "problem" with this. 1 click all 90(!) days,(maybe 0 clicks when we make the check automatic) is really nothing what hinders you. Its better than a permanent internet connection, which was on the table, too, or a mandatory dongle. And we are in business for 20 (!) years, do you think we disappear tomorrow in the night and leave all your activations? God what paranoid people here are. :scared:
You're Wrong, with all respect:
The old challenge response/keyfile system was harder to understand than this one.
No it doesn't seems so, you see, if teilo doesn't do mention of this new procedures about "verification each 3 months" probably no one would be even aware about any of this, not even newcomers without a single idea about any of this. They would realize later after the Cash$€£ was spent...
Furthermore its more convinient that you NOW can manage your activations yourself. You can deactivate machines yourself. With the old system we had tons of emails where we manually had to reset them. This meant a lot waiting time for the users
Still Dependency of the Company anyways, yes now the users can do that, but seriously at this cost... this is not even right or better.
Regarding the 3 months activation: this will be very easy over VMAN, I dont get how someone can have a "problem" with this. 1 click all 90(!) days,(maybe 0 clicks when we make the check automatic) is really nothing what hinders you. Its better than a permanent internet connection, which was on the table, too, or a mandatory dongle. And we are in business for 20 (!) years, do you think we disappear tomorrow in the night and leave all your activations? God what paranoid people here are. :scared:
No... You just can't understand? is not about how long vengeance have been in the business, is about the investment people did in this product and hoping the best and now they are in a complete state of dependency asking permission each 3 months for a product they paid for, even many studios don't like to connect some of their pcs/laptops to internet for many reasons and many users.

This new process has messed up all the meaning and the relationship how a business is treating their customers; is not about the users purchase a product and gets his products, but now purchase a product and now have to ask continuous permission to the company in order to use it each 3 months.

I'm sorry this is not ok, you can call me and other people with the concerns paranoids, but there is a very legit reason to feel uncomfortable about these new moves from vengeance.

You guys are wrong and need to change, understand your loyal customers more and be more humble.
what was happening in the last days? What do you know? You dont know any numbers. The vast majority, and its 95% of our customers, are happy and it worked instantly. Thats what happened. You read the 5%, which had problems here. And in some days it will have worked for everyone, we are on it.
Oh please... if those 95% (I don't trust much statistics since even governments all around the world, history and countries manipulates data to make it seems like everything is Ok) are happy is mainly because they are not yet aware about what's going on; perhaps they will realize in 3 months when what is supposed to be their product needs continuous permissions...
SirkusPi wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:31 am

I will never trust Vengeance with my purchase dollars again.
I feel you, it would piss me off a lot too, I wouldn't purchase or recommend companies doing stuffs like this neither, is a very bad and terrible move.

mitchiemasha
KVRist
364 posts since 15 Aug, 2011 from teesside

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:56 am

So glad the Hardcore pack isn't released yet. I can wait a while before updating. Really cba with codemeter and redownloads right now.
MSI z390, i7 9700k, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 16GB 3000C15, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 10, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED), Yamaha CS2x (Custom Mapped).

User avatar
msvs
KVRAF
1725 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 am

im also not for codemeter, another CP on my system.... i would have preferred ilok or elicenser, but wasnt it clear that 1.5 would be required for future xps?
well, how should an preset react if a guitar or analog feature or any other new function has been used? It cant open.
This was always the case. When Synthwave was released, it required 1.3.6, when Future Pop 2 was released it required 1.4.10 etc...

@JunSev
stay on 1.4.10 then
http://www.vengeance-sound.com
join our VPS AVENGER usergroup on FB: https://tinyurl.com/y99jurk9
join our reFX NEXUS usergroup on FB:https://tinyurl.com/tc5o9x7

goleat
KVRist
212 posts since 24 Jan, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:11 am

I can't reactivate Avenger 1.4.10

Successful activation in online mode

Image

When I reload the plugin, it asks me again for the license.

Image
Last edited by goleat on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

grdh20
KVRist
126 posts since 21 Sep, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:18 am

I know some people don't mind this, but I'll pass on this or anything like it. Too intrusive for my blood.
{2018 27" iMac-Pro-10 core-RadeonProVega56 8gb-64gb ram-2TB int ssd+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

sircuit
KVRian
734 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:19 am

goleat wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:11 am
I can't reactivate Avenger 1.4.10
Apparently you can, from inside Vman

Caine123
KVRAF
6108 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:19 am

msvs wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 am
im also not for codemeter, another CP on my system.... i would have preferred ilok or elicenser, but wasnt it clear that 1.5 would be required for future xps?
well, how should an preset react if a guitar or analog feature or any other new function has been used? It cant open.
This was always the case. When Synthwave was released, it required 1.3.6, when Future Pop 2 was released it required 1.4.10 etc...

@JunSev
stay on 1.4.10 then
Manuel, read again please i was saying the same wasnt i? That it is logic that future xps would need 1.5 and higher....

Which company releases later xps for lower Versions?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

goleat
KVRist
212 posts since 24 Jan, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:24 am

sircuit wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:19 am

Apparently you can, from inside Vman
I can't access to Vman :( .

steve.lindqvist
KVRist
220 posts since 20 Jan, 2019

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:41 am

Any, news when the Ibiza expansion will pop up?

User avatar
msvs
KVRAF
1725 posts since 18 Apr, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:47 am

Caine123 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:19 am
msvs wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:57 am
im also not for codemeter, another CP on my system.... i would have preferred ilok or elicenser, but wasnt it clear that 1.5 would be required for future xps?
well, how should an preset react if a guitar or analog feature or any other new function has been used? It cant open.
This was always the case. When Synthwave was released, it required 1.3.6, when Future Pop 2 was released it required 1.4.10 etc...

@JunSev
stay on 1.4.10 then
Manuel, read again please i was saying the same wasnt i? That it is logic that future xps would need 1.5 and higher....

Which company releases later xps for lower Versions?
sorry my fault, I read "I wasnt clear, that..."
http://www.vengeance-sound.com
join our VPS AVENGER usergroup on FB: https://tinyurl.com/y99jurk9
join our reFX NEXUS usergroup on FB:https://tinyurl.com/tc5o9x7

magicmusic
KVRian
1124 posts since 11 Nov, 2013

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:36 am

goleat wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:11 am
I can't reactivate Avenger 1.4.10

Successful activation in online mode

Image

When I reload the plugin, it asks me again for the license.

Image
I have such a activation problem see with other software i own, when i forget to deactivate the ransomware protect for folders in the microsoft virus software. maybe you have enable ransomware protect ?
For Bug report Purpose that developer see which system i use; win 10 64 1809 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 16 GB Ram

magicmusic
KVRian
1124 posts since 11 Nov, 2013

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:41 am

currently avemger is on sale, but there is no 1.5 demo. I like test, because the old demo have problem on my system that it happen crackle depend on arp on blocksizes of 512 sometimes. 256 often in presets that use samples as the preset SQ Hardrocker.

please release a 1.5 demo soon
For Bug report Purpose that developer see which system i use; win 10 64 1809 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 16 GB Ram

MikeCallon
KVRist
372 posts since 2 Jan, 2004

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:52 am

OK, this is driving me nuts .... CodeMeter seems to be playing havoc with my PC so I'm trying to re-install 1.4.10. It installs fine but when opening kicks up a No License found error (I've no idea why 1.5 trashed my old license) :?

Trying to generate a new license via the popup when opening Avenger (and logging in) gives me a 'The system-ID seems to have the wrong format (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)' error. If I click the Offline button it shows my System ID which is definitely in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX - any ideas?

Before anybody replies with the usual answers ...
  • No - I'm not, or ever have been, running a cracked version!
  • Use Vman - how? The plugin won't launch because it won't generate a license and Vman is only accessible from within the plugin - the key to the door is locked behind the door!
I just want my old Avenger back until I can figure out the CodeMeter issues ... any help greatly appreciated :hug:

goleat
KVRist
212 posts since 24 Jan, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:21 pm

I am a legitimate user, but I gave up, I installed the cracked version of VPS Avenger 1.4.10.

The constant problems with the new licensing system filled my patience. Sorry.

goleat
KVRist
212 posts since 24 Jan, 2011

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.5.0 update!

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:25 pm

MikeCallon wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:52 am
OK, this is driving me nuts .... CodeMeter seems to be playing havoc with my PC so I'm trying to re-install 1.4.10. It installs fine but when opening kicks up a No License found error (I've no idea why 1.5 trashed my old license) :?

Trying to generate a new license via the popup when opening Avenger (and logging in) gives me a 'The system-ID seems to have the wrong format (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)' error. If I click the Offline button it shows my System ID which is definitely in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX - any ideas?

Before anybody replies with the usual answers ...
  • No - I'm not, or ever have been, running a cracked version!
  • Use Vman - how? The plugin won't launch because it won't generate a license and Vman is only accessible from within the plugin - the key to the door is locked behind the door!
I just want my old Avenger back until I can figure out the CodeMeter issues ... any help greatly appreciated :hug:

I have a similar problem, I uninstalled and reinstalled Avenger 1.4.10, but it doesn't let me validate the license.

Return to “Instruments”