Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:09 am Trance Invasion 2 has landed. And the best thing is: WE HAVE -20% SUMMER SALE!

also check out a brand new Samplepack: EDM3 (of course the summer discount is valid here, too)
For how long this code is valid?
Discount is not being applied for EDM3 samplepack, neither with Avenger nor without it.

Code.png
works here...

edit:
on your pic the problem is you chose the -10% discount. They cant overlap. The -10% will overwrite the -20% (unfortunately this is a technical thing with ShareIt...) remove -10% (add directly from the websites buy button. Then in the end apply the summer -20%
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

msvs wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:51 pm edit:
on your pic the problem is you chose the -10% discount. They cant overlap. The -10% will overwrite the -20% (unfortunately this is a technical thing with ShareIt...) remove -10% (add directly from the websites buy button. Then in the end apply the summer -20%
Got it, now I know how it works, thanks and sorry for any confusion I've made.
Would you mind to state for how long summer sale will last?

short introduction video by Alan Morris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2RAA1zX5xg

Not supposed to be buying anymore expansions but this one is a must. Awesome stuff.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

I'm having an issue with recording the arps to midi using the routing trick in Cubase. Chord mode doesn't transmit any note stop data, each played notes data is recorded but it ends up as many long notes. The other ARP modes work fine, the midi records the actual note length.

Is this expected behaviour or is there a setting to change. Please help, thank you.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 8.33.19 PM.jpg
Please forgive me if this is a stupid question and has been asked tons of times before,
but I have always been curious why the green led's to the left of each layer isn't programmed to turn on and off each layer (instead of a mute for instance)

(Kind of like how Rapid and Omnisphere and probably others do it.)

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

It's not a stupid suggestion at all. I keep clicking them all the time, expecting it to mute.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Interesting how hard it is to sell this synth. Uhe and Synapse Audio synths sell quite quickly on the other hand. Even with expansions and a low price, I can’t sell it. Maybe everybody already has it - or it is not in particularly high demand I guess.

5Lives wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:26 am Interesting how hard it is to sell this synth. Uhe and Synapse Audio synths sell quite quickly on the other hand. Even with expansions and a low price, I can’t sell it. Maybe everybody already has it - or it is not in particularly high demand I guess.
You can buy it new for about $175 on sale, which it is now. Maybe give it time, after the sale ends. Or consider lowering the price. It may also be hard to find somebody seeking those specific expansions.

5Lives wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:26 am Interesting how hard it is to sell this synth. Uhe and Synapse Audio synths sell quite quickly on the other hand. Even with expansions and a low price, I can’t sell it. Maybe everybody already has it - or it is not in particularly high demand I guess.
You are asking $150 and it sells right now for not much more than that. Zebra 2 for example sells for $200 usually and sells for around $125-140. Synapse synths are much cheaper than U-he even. A lot of people couldn't care less to buy expansions with it either.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Does Avenger support the code meter dongle yet?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:43 pm Does Avenger support the code meter dongle yet?
Doesn't matter for Avenger where the license gets activated, so basically yes. Though you still need to go through the constant re-activation hoops even on the dongle, if you mean that.

Every fckng time when Ableton crashes and Avenger is loaded on a fckng deactived channel or somehow on the project even its just on the fckng template the plugin cant be used anymore bc the fckng GUI wont load up with "Error plugin instance can't be loaded" and for the only solution to even get it LOADED I have to uninstall the whole piece of crap suite and download it again and install it new - I mean wtf seriously?! It's not like a cheap or something - is it to much to ask to fix this annoying thing? I always told people about the awesome sound quality and the dope ass preset packs to buy but SERIOUSLY my patience with this garbage coded sh*t is coming to an end -.-

edit:// sorry for my emotional breakout... anyone got a better solution for this issue? :?

Tendou wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:24 pm Every fckng time when Ableton crashes and Avenger is loaded on a fckng deactived channel or somehow on the project even its just on the fckng template the plugin cant be used anymore bc the fckng GUI wont load up with "Error plugin instance can't be loaded" and for the only solution to even get it LOADED I have to uninstall the whole piece of crap suite and download it again and install it new - I mean wtf seriously?! It's not like a cheap or something - is it to much to ask to fix this annoying thing? I always told people about the awesome sound quality and the dope ass preset packs to buy but SERIOUSLY my patience with this garbage coded sh*t is coming to an end -.-

edit:// sorry for my emotional breakout... anyone got a better solution for this issue? :?
Have you tried to find cause for crashing Ableton? After such crash maybe you could move Avenger dll plugin file from your VSTs location, rescan with Ableton, move it back and rescan once again.
Ableton has log file, review it and if you suspect Avenger just drop email to Vengeance support team.
Live's log file can be found here:

Windows - \Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Ableton\Live x.x.x\Preferences\Log.txt
Mac - /Users/[username]/Library/Preferences/Ableton/Live x.x.x/Log.txt
Ableton - Where to find Crash Reports

Return to “Instruments”