Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

lol. maybe I woke up too early.
you are right. apologies. I have indeed been using as vst3 since I bought it in 2019 or so.

rsp
sound sculptist

invisiblesun wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:15 pm
DigiPRO wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:15 am I have some weird VST3 version issues.

If using a pitch bender in a VPS Avenger VST3 preset, the next loaded preset loads out of tune, so I need to reset it by moving the pitch bender again.

That only happens with VPS Avenger VST3.

I had an email conversation with their support, but without any solution to my problem.

I want to ask if this is a common/documented bug, or am I alone with this bug?

Using the VSP Avenger 1.7 and Cubase Pro 10.5 with a lot of RAM on PC.

I have no probe using the VSP Avenger VST2, but from the computer resource standing point, the VST3 version should be much more CPU-friendly.

I hope someone can shed some light on this one.
Is it this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4YbSa6V4E4

If so, I have the same issue. Made a forum post about it a while ago and promised to report back after troubleshooting. Well it happens with any keyboard/ controller and it only happens with Avenger. So I am pretty sure it's an Avenger issue. Now that we are two that have this, maybe the devs will look into it.

Cheers MW
This bug have been fixed with the release of the v.1.8.2 update.

msvs wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:46 pm regarding the many new things we want to pack into this, I doubt this will happen this year already. But maybe wonders happen...
Take your time and make Avenger even better than what it is now. Hope you release some reggaeton or reggae expansion with some trumpets 🎺 and some acustic guitars 🎸 using that multi loops

Just re-looked and avenger after the CP was changed back. After getting used to the layout, I have to say it's one of the most punchy synths I have! A real good attack and presence. Some killer features too, like the sequencer, granular engine, and keyboard mapping. Really a lot more powerful that it first appears.

Is Avenger M1 native yet?

Biome_Digital wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:18 pm ..... I have to say it's one of the most punchy synths I have! A real good attack and presence. .....
Entirely agree with you, I don't like its cpu usage at low buffer settings which makes it almost a last call for use in my workflow, but the sound!!!! It really sounds great.

rsp
sound sculptist

I've had a question since the beginning. What is the correct KEYTRACK settings to move chromatic steps on the keyboard for different knobs?
Like the shaper freq knob for ex.

How should you setup the keyboard keytrack zone?

simmo75 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:22 pm Is Avenger M1 native yet?
It is yeah, but don't be expecting it to perform any better as its still the same cpu hog it was prior to being native, at least on my machine. I guess it's just one of those plugins that isn't built with OSX as a priority.

msvs wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:44 pm .....
dthree 9
Yes I know that was posted years ago.
I am going over the factory bank again and really loving the dthree patches... who is he/she? Have they contributed to any of the expansions? Do they sell their own packs?

rsp
sound sculptist

I dont remember, was one of the beta testers I guess

Can we pls get a simpler way of adding multisamples WITHOUT having to add the note name to the files?

Can we at least also have the MIDI note numbers, 37 for ex, instead of only C#2.

Big Bass 37.wav or Big Bass M37.wav

Then it would be easier with renaming software too. Now you manually have to rename EVERY sample.
And if you have a lot of different synth sounds that takes ages.

Thanks

Do we have any ideas on this please. I keep getting an issue with exports in Cubase. Similar to how avenger seems to go to sleep and the part doesn't activate in time so we need to skip the track back. The export has audio drop out, buffers are fine etc, powerful pc. A few export attempts usually solves the issue.

Thanks
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

mynet wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 6:14 pm Can we pls get a simpler way of adding multisamples WITHOUT having to add the note name to the files?

Can we at least also have the MIDI note numbers, 37 for ex, instead of only C#2.

Big Bass 37.wav or Big Bass M37.wav

Then it would be easier with renaming software too. Now you manually have to rename EVERY sample.
And if you have a lot of different synth sounds that takes ages.

Thanks
Try Renamer from den4b.com - You can create scripts who rename numbers to notes or whatever you want. :party:
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

If I set the transpose knob in the OSC to +12 for multisamples, does it just shift the MIDI or actually transpose the audiofiles?

zvenx wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:16 pm lol. maybe I woke up too early.
you are right. apologies. I have indeed been using as vst3 since I bought it in 2019 or so.

rsp
I'm always guilty of this lol
Don't trust those with words of weakness, they are the most aggressive

Return to “Instruments”