Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote:... but I have other good news. Seems like we can achieve it, that FM works with other OSCs in realtime as modulators
THIS!!!!! :o A whole new world will open... again!

regarding the "Warp Mode"... we already have this, and even all together at once (X-Side / X-Mid, Formant Modes, Bit, Sync). Its just named different. Basically it bends and changes the shapes.
And yes: if you use OSC2 with a Wavetable as FM modulator for OSC1, you can actually morph the Waveform in OSC2 with these tools, and this will affect the FM. Just tested it, its great. You can also use Sampled waveforms in OSC2 as modulator

Forget about rolling ARPs - that news is a game changer again! :party:
WIN10 / FL Studio 12.4
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz / 12 GB DDR3 RAM / AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 28" 4k screen

Feature suggestion. :party:

If I have 2 or more patches which I like and want to "merge" them into one patch. Then a "slot lock" could be activated so that next loaded patch only loads into next available free slot.

Possible?

I have such feature on a drum machine I'm using frequently, maybe it is possible to apply for Avenger as well?. But of course, it has a very complex architecture, but maybe a developer can find a way to achieve that.

Cheers.

msvs wrote:changing filtertypes will not work via modulation or external midi. This is no bug. We have so many filtertypes, that moving a hardware knob just a little bit will jump 2 or 3 types. Furthermore it will produce clicks. And furthermore we could not add new filtertypes, since then your automation wont be the same. Nope, sorry
Just want to check if this is still on the 'blacklist'? :wink:

As my new controller is soon to arrive and I have plans to make some 'unique' Avenger maps for both Reason and Cubase, I'm looking for a way to achieve this.

Cheers.

tripleflows wrote:
msvs wrote:... but I have other good news. Seems like we can achieve it, that FM works with other OSCs in realtime as modulators
THIS!!!!! :o A whole new world will open... again!
OMG! Now cross-OSC ringmod and I can die.

msvs wrote:regarding the "Warp Mode"... we already have this, and even all together at once (X-Side / X-Mid, Formant Modes, Bit, Sync). Its just named different. Basically it bends and changes the shapes.
And yes: if you use OSC2 with a Wavetable as FM modulator for OSC1, you can actually morph the Waveform in OSC2 with these tools, and this will affect the FM. Just tested it, its great. You can also use Sampled waveforms in OSC2 as modulator
Will cross-mod work between all 8 osc? :D

msvs wrote:regarding the "Warp Mode"... we already have this, and even all together at once (X-Side / X-Mid, Formant Modes, Bit, Sync). Its just named different. Basically it bends and changes the shapes.
I want to be beta tester. Because I doubt that I can sleep very well until I can actually see OSC FM with Avenger. An 8-Operator FM Synth with morphs and wavetables in every carrier and modulator. AND precise phase control. Holy %&$!

That was the one feature I did not dare to ask for bc I thought that Avenger can not do that on top of what it already does.

Please, please please add that soonish.

K

:party: :party: Can not wait great work guys thanks for the hard work

100tifiko wrote:
:party: :party: Can not wait great work guys thanks for the hard work
+1

I would prefer if the GUI loading times would be improved, and it would not flash white before fully shown much more over new features.
Studio One, Logic
macOS
–– -
http://ansolas.de

DigiPRO wrote:Feature suggestion. :party:

If I have 2 or more patches which I like and want to "merge" them into one patch. Then a "slot lock" could be activated so that next loaded patch only loads into next available free slot.

Possible?

I have such feature on a drum machine I'm using frequently, maybe it is possible to apply for Avenger as well?. But of course, it has a very complex architecture, but maybe a developer can find a way to achieve that.

Cheers.
Anyone?

DigiPRO wrote:

Possible?

Cheers.
Anyone?
Isn't that already possible with copy-paste of OSCs?

Hanz Meyzer wrote:
DigiPRO wrote:

Possible?

Cheers.
Anyone?
Isn't that already possible with copy-paste of OSCs?
Only within the same patch. If you do a copy, load the new patch and try to paste - it doesn't work.

On some drum machines, you can 'lock' certain pads or slots, so that when you load new patch - they will remain the same.

- OR - give us the possibility to save a single oscillator slot. Then we can load them freely into other patches. That's a way to go as well.

Make sense?

godly wrote:
lavizh wrote:
Warehouseparty wrote:
msvs wrote:no everyone can do. No need for us to do anything
msvs wrote:in your avenger folder, then "skins"
(see the path on the SYS Page / Content path)
I got to ask again - seems I'm lost here.

There is no folder "skins", there are no skin files. I just don't get it. :?
Create a "skins" folder where you installed Avenger (next to settings and expansions folder), then copy in the .ZIP file of skin you either downloaded or bought. The default stock ones are most likely in the DLL file i think becouse they are nowhere to be found. I cannot find a default temp skin i can look and learn from, seems you must contact Rene at Keilwerth for that.

edit : i bought this one http://encounters.be/shop/index.php?rou ... uct_id=207, it shows how it's set up and how it works, it's a lot of work, missing a master file though, wish we had the PSD from Keilwerth.
Yeps correct, you have to create the skin in photoshop, slice it and adjust the text file.
New skin coming up,
Chrome Venger
Any idea about the Chrome Venger release date? :love:

Return to “Instruments”