Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

I like all your answers ;) Feels good with a little heat here, although I'm not usually this pessimistic but I feel Avenger lacks top notch expansions.

@chk071
I know who msvs is off course haha. He's the hardest working and for the moment I think he is the commercial best cause he doesn't get much competition, that's what my post was about!
And Sampleconstruct made an amazing abstract preset! There you can feel the passion for the sound!

And no, Im not famous and as I said, "new" to designing patches but been 100% in to music and sound quality/design. So I shouldn't imo making "higher quality" presets than a person who sells expansions? It's hard to make/find this kind of quality that I talk about, the market is over saturated with low quality stuff in every category (the same for sample libs.) and I wish the opposite cause from time to time you find this hidden gems and your jaw drops ;)

@bmanic
You really got me all wrong. I'm not after making analog sounds. Only the quality the analog sound has.
That's why this synth is nr 1 cause analog don't have all these options/abilities!
"I hope I can upload some examples soon to see what others think, maybe I'm wrong haha".
I said I could be wrong, off course I know it's my subjective "taste".
Sorry bmanic, I'm a perfectionist and I can't help seeing all flaws everywhere. We need higher standards!
I bet if you knew you would understand where all this come from ;)
Looking forward to hear your suomi sounds!

Sorry If I offended anyone!
I wish more people could upload sound examples of their best (usable) sweet creations!

mynet wrote: And no, Im not famous and as I said, "new" to designing patches but been 100% in to music and sound quality/design.
This doesn't say much, since you don't have anything to show for it. Being "into something" and actually creating/showcasing is not the same.

I've been 100% into baking and flavour/dessertdesign, so I must be a high-tier baker.
Just because I'm into it doesnt mean you see me judging "The Great British Bake Off", because you know what? I don't have the credentials to show for it. So please show us your perfectionist sounddesign.
mynet wrote: It's hard to make/find this kind of quality that I talk about, the market is over saturated with low quality stuff in every category (the same for sample libs.) and I wish the opposite cause from time to time you find this hidden gems and your jaw drops ;)
Be that change, with your credentials you would surely succeed. Create and release your godlike patches and HQ-samples. Or even better, start your own TV-series where you are the sole judge of sounddesign. Become the Simon Cowell of sounddesign, but better. Make 'em dance and sweat a little.

OnT: Avenger is dope and versatile. Can't wait to see the future updates, love it.

Signed,
Sorry for salt (and first post, yay!)

Still keeping Avenger so far. I like the direction it's going in.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Mmmmm :love: .... just got Tropical House expansion.

Beautiful and mellow, just what I wanted.

The Effects EDM is very handy too, like a swiss army knife, a toolkit to use anywhere an effect or filler is rqd.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

re: Recording the MIDI from the ARP to a piano roll.

@Trancit
I can do this in Reaper. Just set up a second track to record the MIDI output from the ARP on the first track.
2. Can we export midi sequences to Cubase piano rol? It’s easier to mute and build variations than render all variations into wav

2.) no, Arp sequences depend on what key(s) you press on the keyboard, therefore can not be exported. But you can in/export drum Sequences
But you can record the Midi easily in Cubase, can´t you???

Bansaw wrote:re: Recording the MIDI from the ARP to a piano roll.

@Trancit
I can do this in Reaper. Just set up a second track to record the MIDI output from the ARP on the first track.
2. Can we export midi sequences to Cubase piano rol? It’s easier to mute and build variations than render all variations into wav

2.) no, Arp sequences depend on what key(s) you press on the keyboard, therefore can not be exported. But you can in/export drum Sequences
But you can record the Midi easily in Cubase, can´t you???
I know... thx,

my post was more meant to be a hint at Manuel...
I just wondered, why he didn´t suggest this method as he was asked for exporting...

Looking forward to the new xps ;)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

btw, Happy Birthday VPS - Avenger to its 1st Year! :party: :party: :party: :)
happybirthday.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:clap: :party: :party: :party:

Congratulations and keep up the good work. :tu:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Happy birthday for the best synth on the market!!!

And now 50% for this event for VPS Avenger !!!!

BERhyThm wrote:And now 50% for this event for VPS Avenger !!!!
Better make it free for 24 hours. Best one-year annyversary ever :!:

sircuit wrote:
Yes, either that or cake for everyone :D

Armadillo wrote:
sircuit wrote:
Yes, either that or cake for everyone :D

That’s Steve Aoki’s...

Return to “Instruments”