VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Amram
KVRian
559 posts since 12 Jan, 2013 from Foolish Shepherd = God

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:49 am

godly wrote:
kevvvvv wrote:The Retrovenger skin looks beautiful :tu:
Thx Kevvvvv ! :)
Well, for the coming first 3 buyers, I'm offering the plugin for 1 euro (just the Paypal fee almost basically) :)
Just add FIRST3 as coupon code after checkout and registering on the site.
http://encounters.be/shop/index.php?rou ... uct_id=214
hi
i bought yesterday the skin ,order number 300
pls chek your kvr p.m

feedbackmachine
KVRer
16 posts since 11 Jan, 2018

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.0 update with new cross FM mode

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:40 am

msvs wrote:I will forward this to Rene, but it would be better you send him your exact computer specs. Please be aware that you are a rare exception. We have X customers, and people with such heavy problems like you are around 0.01% (if not even less). Which does not mean, we dont want to help you :) Maybe its easy to fix, but for this, he must be able to reconstruct the behaviour.
Hi, thanks.

I will check my rig for instabilities. I can be then only the graphics card, since really _all_ other plugins, and there are a lot, run stable on this rig (macos 10.12.6, nvidia gfx). I mean the others never ever never ever crash. Maybe because software driven gui then.

But for the cpu spikes - this happens on any computer. Such spikes really are not allowed in a realtime dsp scenario. You have to control that. Either by preventing denormal cpu states, or pre-calculation or similar. There are lot of possibilities. Really no other vst barely produces such spikes. And I don't think this is a problem of bitwig, since the other vsts perform good, no spikes.

Also please, even if it was my rig (games, final cut etc. run without crashes btw.), it could be also some special problem related with nvidia cards on macos. Can you test your software on such a mac? Can you deeper dive into a opengl debug session, please? Thank you.

100tifiko
KVRist
157 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.0 update with new cross FM mode

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:21 pm

Does anyone else experience a crash when using the comb key filter in the begining. It happens to me in logic pro x

OzoneJunkie
KVRian
1000 posts since 16 Jan, 2004

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:24 pm

Any update on the Cinematic XP? I'm still very much looking forward to that. Cheers, and thanks for any/all replies :)

DigiPRO
KVRist
108 posts since 7 Mar, 2007

Post Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:01 pm

Hello people,

I want to sell my Avenger license, so I'm wondering if this is still valid:

Question 9: I want to sell a Vengeance Producer Suite / Mastering Suite Plugin, what should I do?
License transfers are possible, but require to sell your dongle together with your product (or an empty dongle, where the license you want to sell has been moved onto by simple drag & drop in the elicenser control center). Licenses can not be moved online, the dongle has to be physically on the computer for license transfer. If the new owner wants to receive future updates or technical support for his product(s), you need to purchase a license transfer from us, so the new owner will be listed in our database. This costs 15$/15�/10GBP. Please contact Nicole "at" Vengeance-Sound.com. There you will get a link for purchase and further infos. Please note, that you only can sell hardware Dongle protected plugins, no 100% digital products, such as samplepacks or soundsets!

Please let me know.

DigiPRO
KVRist

Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:44 am

License transfer BUMPero...

Sam-U
KVRist
46 posts since 8 Jan, 2018

Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:20 am

Seeing the dozens of customers selling their license, I think this is still valid. Since Avenger doesn't need a dongle you'll only need to buy the license transfer then and the V-Team will change the license owner in their db.

DigiPRO
KVRist

Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:24 am

Sam-U wrote:Seeing the dozens of customers selling their license, I think this is still valid. Since Avenger doesn't need a dongle you'll only need to buy the license transfer then and the V-Team will change the license owner in their db.
Yes, sounds logical to me. Thanks for the clarification.

Mr D
KVRist
268 posts since 8 May, 2012 from E.U.

Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:18 pm

sircuit wrote:Using keyzones and the workflow below can get you a long way.

Create a ModEnv Trigger first midi note, synced, 16 length, ramp from zero to max. Map it to Arp pattern index (dissengage arp's play button). Set speed 1/10 - every time you play a note it will start with pattern A (the ramp starts at 0, and 0-25% will always target A, 26-50% B, 51-75% C, 75-100% D).

Because the speed is so slow for the ramp, it will stay at A for very long so you can tweak the arp. Once you finished with A, lift the start of the ramp at 26% and press play: now every time you press play the arp will start with slot B. C = 51%, D = 76%. When ABCD are in place, adjust the speed of the ramp accordingly so it will change the arp segments in sync with your song or just engage the play button again. You can even do it with a macro knob, however, with the modenv you can draw call-response variations like A-A, A-B or whatever.
Thanks for the tip. After playing around per your suggestion, i think it's even easier then you describe.

You simply need to map midi keytrack (in the mod section) to Arp pattern index. Set the mid point slider in key track to C3 and the right hand slider to F3. Then set the mod value to around +77.
Now, if you trigger Avenger with:
C3, it'll trigger pattern A
D3, it'll trigger pattern B
E3, it'll trigger pattern C
F3, it'll trigger pattern D

I don't quite understand the purpose of including the envelope as you describe, or does that give some extra functionality / flexibility?

The downside of doing it like i describe is that you're tying up your keytrack for this purpose and will break this pattern triggering if you change the keytrack sliders.

So it would be great to get the functionality i described earlier (to have the choice of midi note pattern triggering built into the arp section).

100tifiko
KVRist

Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:39 pm

https://youtu.be/F5oDK1v5edI

This is expansion is going to be great. I like some plucks and guitars in there great also for making some reggaeton.
Expansion request for me would be a reggaeton expansion

mike_the_ranger
KVRist
107 posts since 16 Feb, 2017

Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:40 pm

Sounds like standard stuff to me. Nothing I haven't already heard in a couple nexus, rapid, synthmaster or sylenth expansions... :shrug:

GMusic
KVRian
612 posts since 26 May, 2009 from Area 51

Post Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:03 pm

mike_the_ranger wrote:Sounds like standard stuff to me. Nothing I haven't already heard in a couple nexus, rapid, synthmaster or sylenth expansions... :shrug:
Yep. Very bread and butter. Not a bad thing but also not very exciting.

kevvvvv
vvvvvvv
2230 posts since 24 Oct, 2000 from skelmersdale, west lancs, uk

Post Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:42 am

Listened to the RDG vintage strings expansion today.

They all sound a bit the same.

Maybe I wasn't listening closely enough.

https://rdgaudio.com/vintage-string-vps ... expansion/
Member 12, Studio One 4, Arturia 6, Avenger (Still top), Atom & Impact XT, Kontakt (loads), Spitfire Studio Strings, Session Strings Pro 2, Dune, Spire, Izotope Neutron 2 advanced (idiot version)

100tifiko
KVRist

Post Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:37 pm

The FM filter in Avenger should be more aggressive it would make more sense if it was harder than what it does now

hollyWorse
KVRist
65 posts since 23 May, 2017

Post Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:09 am

Hi guys,

I've had a lot of trouble lately with 2 new laptops I ordered online smoking within the first 3 weeks. The second one took down pretty much all my activations / licences. Could you please reset my Avenger activations, just all of them. I already wrote an email to you. Would be great if I could activate it this weekend on my new (third) laptop, lots of work next week. Thanks.

Return to “Instruments”