Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
hvyen
KVRist
109 posts since 15 Sep, 2008 from Germany

Post Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:08 pm

Hi Sjoerd,
please follow sircuit‘s advice! I had the same problems in the past and with updating all the drivers, everything is working well yet. Which Avenger version do you use?
Don’t give it up! Selling all your Vengeance stuff is not the best solution and won’t bring you happiness. Please send Rene your Ableton Live crash log file. He can help.
If you need help with installing the drivers, please send me a PM.
Cheers! Marcel

Joey ten
KVRer
11 posts since 2 Dec, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:24 am

Hi,

I was googling it and what it says i have OpenGL 4.1. My mac is from 2010/2011.
Any way to check this on my system? I have an ATI RADEON CARD. The number i forgot.
Where can i find Those drivers?
I appreciate your help guys

Joey ten
KVRer

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:26 am

I tried diffirent installation files from avenger 1.2.7, 1.3.4 and 1.3.5 But the all crashed ableton. I send René all my crash log files and i also send it to ableton itself. So far No solution

sircuit
KVRian
503 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:34 am

Joey ten wrote:Hi,

I was googling it and what it says i have OpenGL 4.1. My mac is from 2010/2011.
Any way to check this on my system? I have an ATI RADEON CARD. The number i forgot.
Where can i find Those drivers?
I appreciate your help guys
Well sadly I have no knowledge of Ati web drivers for mac, only nvidia - which are useless in your case. Really can’t help you from here :(
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X

Hanz Meyzer
KVRian
799 posts since 20 Oct, 2014

Post Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:06 am

The stability problems are related to the Mac version and not neccessarily the GUI (crashes here in bitwig with closed gui sometimes). It makes no sense, if you constantly repeat here "it is rock stable", "no, it crashed all the time" - without mentioning your exact system, OS, gfx card and a detailed bug report. As far as I know Rene fixed now quite a bunch of these problems in 1.35. Here on macos 10.13.4 nvidia, it is like that. Still there are crashes, and it seems to be a bit of problem that Rene cannot reproduce these crashes, maybe other GPU or macos, so a very detailed crash report would be the best. I found out that Bitwig stores all crash-reports into a sub folder, and these look pretty similar to the detailed ones of macos itself. Other DAWs only have very rudimentary crash reports, since all plugins nowadays run in sandboxes and do not seem to trigger the original system's crash report. That said Vengeance still maybe could dig in here even further. A real rock stable avenger on macos would be absolutely great. Maybe Rene could include system debug triggers or something, or send some users a debug version, so he gets more details about crashes in return.

hvyen
KVRist

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:22 pm

I have also a nvidia chip in my mac. In the past I had still some issues after the upgrade to a new OS. I had to install the graphic card driver manually (also CUDA). Look if you can find there the mac drivers for your graphic chip. You should know, which configuration and graphic chip you have.

Joey ten
KVRer

Post Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:40 pm

I just found out that my card is an ATI Radeon HD 4870 and is an OpenGL 3.3
Based on earlier comments i'am f****d haha.
So i ordered a better one the ATI Radeon hd 5770. Hope this will solve the problem.
If not then at least i have a much better one then before

Hanz Meyzer
KVRian
799 posts since 20 Oct, 2014

Post Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:51 am

On a recent macos, you will always have the recent graphics driver, or have to install the recent web driver.

hvyen
KVRist

Post Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:58 am

Hey Joey, I hope this will solve the problem.
Last edited by hvyen on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joey ten
KVRer

Post Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:32 am

Thanks,

I keep my fingers crossed:) Hope this would work too.

duma1989
KVRer
3 posts since 10 Jun, 2018

Post Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:38 am

Hey guys,
I just bought Avenger Producer Suite.
(WIN10/64bit/Ableton 9)

I could registered on my account but cannot activate VST...
Pop up window says "Cannot write license file! Please remove write protection. "
Which write protection should I remove??

and then, I found OFFLINE botton and found key and got key file,
but it doesnt work too and Pop up says"License cannot be activated.Pls download a new keyfile."

pls tell me what should I do...

sircuit
KVRian
503 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Post Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:39 am

First try: start your daw as administrator (just this one time) and try dragging & dropping the license

Second try: check avenger settingsfor path where factory resides (I’m on mac, so lets say C:/ProgramData/Vengeance/Factory.avxp) and manually paste the downloaded license file in that folder - not in Factory.avxp, the folder that holds it, so in my example would be C:/ProgramData/Vengeance
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X

duma1989
KVRer

Post Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:22 pm

sircuit wrote:First try: start your daw as administrator (just this one time) and try dragging & dropping the license

Second try: check avenger settingsfor path where factory resides (I’m on mac, so lets say C:/ProgramData/Vengeance/Factory.avxp) and manually paste the downloaded license file in that folder - not in Factory.avxp, the folder that holds it, so in my example would be C:/ProgramData/Vengeance
thanks for reply,

I tried both, but Pop up says same thing...

hvyen
KVRist

Post Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:50 am

Can you try loading Avenger in another DAW and then try Drag & Drop again? Maybe Ableton Live is protected by a firewall? I had similar problems with other plugins (serials / keyfiles) when I accidentally activated it and first after days I found out that I had to deactivate it. :)

duma1989
KVRer

Post Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:45 am

hvyen wrote:Can you try loading Avenger in another DAW and then try Drag & Drop again? Maybe Ableton Live is protected by a firewall? I had similar problems with other plugins (serials / keyfiles) when I accidentally activated it and first after days I found out that I had to deactivate it. :)
Thanks guys,

Its solved by technical support mail.
But it was wired...

I went “C:\ProgramData\Vengeance" and rename the folder "VPS Avenger" to "DeleteMeSomewhen" or anything you like.
Try to activate Avenger again afterwards. Then it works!!

wtf...

Return to “Instruments”