Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

deejay2 wrote:
msvs wrote:only this weekend left for the -20% summer sale. Prices will be back to normal on monday!
thanks next time like vandalism please, 3 for the price of 2 :D

https://vandalism-sounds.com/soundsets/avenger.html
aka 33% discount :tu:

Any chance to have multicore support in Avenger? Granular osc uses just one core of my Core i9.

Rene said multiple times that Avenger is running on multiple cores. However, I can’t confirm here that is the case for Logic. Probably is daw dependent, although for u-he synths is clearly noticeable when multicore mode is enabled, even in Logic.

sircuit wrote:Rene said multiple times that Avenger is running on multiple cores...
If so, it seems quite interesting. Other multicore capable soft synths are using multiple cores in Studio One.

sircuit wrote:Rene said multiple times that Avenger is running on multiple cores.
It definitely does not here. It roasts 1 cpu core to the max but that's it :lol:

msvs wrote:only this weekend left for the -20% summer sale. Prices will be back to normal on monday!
Shit, just missed the sale it seems. I was almost ready to purchase at the sale price, but it's not worth the full price imo.

Just downloaded the demo last week and it seems amazingly powerful, seems like you can pretty much make a whole song from just once track with all the layers and drums included as well. The best feature is how easy it is to use though. I found myself making interesting sounds faster than with just about anything I've ever used before, even without relying on the sampler.

I'm curious though, how well does Avenger work for non-club music? I was able to make some decent pads and of course there are a lot of acoustic samples/wavetables included, but I'd like to know if anyone has more experience with using it in an actual mix.

You can use Avenger for everything, you can make smooth Pads or Bell like 89s sounds, everything is possible, i made a synthwave like expansion and used samples made with anslog synthies and it sounds very good, you cand do whole tracks with it of course.

The only problem you will ever have is CPU power, Avenger need alot, maybe a bit too much.

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Xenox.AFL wrote:You can use Avenger for everything, you can make smooth Pads or Bell like 89s sounds, everything is possible, i made a synthwave like expansion and used samples made with anslog synthies and it sounds very good, you cand do whole tracks with it of course.

The only problem you will ever have is CPU power, Avenger need alot, maybe a bit too much.

Frank
Sorry frank but this is totally unlogic.

You can do everything and then u say u used analog samples.... if you could do everything u would not need samples...

Avenger is awesome! As a synth, as a samplersynth. But no way it is great for every synthesis like analog sounds. It doesnt have smooth diva-like filters etc. It doesnt have to but dont get fooled by samples in the presets.

This would be just fooling customers. I wish also preset packs would be more open and told what samples are and what not. No offense i just think it is unfair to make such statements as above...
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

i think it is not unlogic. I made some time ago samples with my analog gear and layert them with FM together to get something new. Some analog gesr has a specific sound in my eyes so you can use this sound with the synthesis from Avenger together.

Together with the great filter and the whole modmatrix, which is the best in my eyes on the market, granular synthesis, wavetable and FM and all at the same time, it‘s for me, the synth i work the whole day with. You can combine everything.
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

making progress with another cool feature
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chord ARP - brilliant :tu: :tu: :tu: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

msvs wrote:making progress with another cool feature
This looks bad ass - can't wait for the update! Make sure you include some new presets to showcase this new feature, please. :) <3
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

msvs wrote:making progress with another cool feature
Inching closer to that Tyros thing, but still only mid - way there. Make a regular keyboard out of this. A keyboard with unmatched Vengeance sound quality. Make the sequence follow the chords played on keyboard - not just the bass but the chords too. Major/minor on/off may not be enough. So what, if you kill Nexus? Nexus is Vengeance, and Vengeance is top of the world.
Just a modest 80's admirer.
My SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-675457440

I see Cinematic 2 and 3 in the library when are they coming out?

Where is that 3 for the price of 2? I can't find it at their site.

TIA
/Niklas
GMusic wrote:
deejay2 wrote:
thanks next time like vandalism please, 3 for the price of 2 :D

https://vandalism-sounds.com/soundsets/avenger.html
aka 33% discount :tu:

Return to “Instruments”