Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Ah i havent had a facebook in ages. What do you mean by a compare function?

Im gonna keep saying this until manuel blocks my account or something, lol but the only thing i REALLY want for Avenger is parallel filtering. Imagine how great some of those special filter types would be with wet dry modulation.

Bansaw wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:13 pm I would love to see the ability to import midi into the Arp.
This is the #1 requested feature on a poll on the facebook page I think.
I think it will add to Avengers attractiveness. I don't know of other synths where you can import/export arp midi.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

MasterTuner wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:52 pm
Bansaw wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:13 pm I would love to see the ability to import midi into the Arp.
I think it will add to Avengers attractiveness. I don't know of other synths where you can import/export arp midi.
Dune?

And Paraware Rapid.

this makes no sense, too many limitations (monophone, limited area/octs, no overlapping notes etc)
because of that we are already working on a new ARP module, a real sequencer, working like a piano roll. There you will be able then to import your midis properly :tu:
Since we already reprogrammed the ARP from scratch and prepared it for such things, its not a big deal to make any more.
to just add a basic scale mode to the arp? Thatd be a lifesaver.
what do you mean with this?

I saw several comments praising the new skin, but I don't seem to have it (at least not under the skins tab, where you can select Avenger's skins). I do have the 1.4 beta. Should I file a bug report, or am I missing something?

msvs wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:45 am
this makes no sense, too many limitations (monophone, limited area/octs, no overlapping notes etc)
because of that we are already working on a new ARP module, a real sequencer, working like a piano roll. There you will be able then to import your midis properly :tu:
Since we already reprogrammed the ARP from scratch and prepared it for such things, its not a big deal to make any more.
to just add a basic scale mode to the arp? Thatd be a lifesaver.
what do you mean with this?
I think they mean built-in Sequencer. Synapse Audio’s Dune 2 has been able to import MIDI into its built-in Sequencer for years, and it’s quite bad ass.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

But... I have the DAW's sequencer for midi already? :lol:

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:29 pm But... I have the DAW's sequencer for midi already? :lol:
The idea is to have your Arp/Midi attached to the patch rather than outside of it in the DAW. That allows sharing of patches across platforms and different DAWs. :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

and allowing us to create even cooler presets with more complex notes going on

you can then of course drag and drop the Avenger sequence notes into your DAWs piano roll to change it, customize it etc

Teksonik wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:38 pm
Hanz Meyzer wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:29 pm But... I have the DAW's sequencer for midi already? :lol:
The idea is to have your [sequencer] Arp/Midi attached to the patch rather than outside of it in the DAW. That allows sharing of patches across platforms and different DAWs. :wink:
Teksonik gets it. This was a pretty unique feature for Synapse Dune for a time. I still don't know of any other soft synths out there that can do this.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

msvs wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:15 pm and allowing us to create even cooler presets with more complex notes going on

you can then of course drag and drop the Avenger sequence notes into your DAWs piano roll to change it, customize it etc
But can we drag and drop DAW sequencer notes into Avenger's built-in preset sequencer? Or better yet - just import MIDI clips into Avenger's built-in preset sequencer?

Song I rustled up in the past few days. Each track is VPS Avenger.
Presets from Retrowave, Bansaw Crown's Sapphire and Factory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKLYuRXOeAM

nice!

I am begging here for cross-osc-sync once again :lol:

EDIT: And AM cross-mod (I guess it would be ringmod then)
Last edited by Hanz Meyzer on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Instruments”