Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.4.0 update with new features

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Breach The Sky
KVRer
7 posts since 8 Oct, 2018

Post Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:57 am

Might very well be the nicest skin yet, imo. Now we only need a minimalist one and the set is complete!

100tifiko
KVRist
152 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:53 am

In 1.5 can you add a ukulele please I can wait to get this new updates a sitar would be great too

100tifiko
KVRist
152 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:31 am

Please make a new Trap and moombathton 2

User avatar
hivkorn
KVRAF
2840 posts since 6 Sep, 2007 from France

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:43 am

msvs wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:07 am
a quick preview
:love: i love this GUI !!

neodeavid
KVRer
12 posts since 27 May, 2015

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:14 am

When you make a sale for extensions ???

User avatar
CustomSamples
KVRer
14 posts since 12 Oct, 2018

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:14 am

Acoustic Guitar Expansion just Released for VPS Avenger !!!! You wont find Authentic Original Guitar Samples like this from VPS
https://www.EastBoundSounds.com/vps-ave ... ic-guitar/
https://youtu.be/UxCgsVaemWA
https://youtu.be/S7mQAjnsq4U
Last edited by CustomSamples on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

100tifiko
KVRist
152 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 am

On the v-saw it would be great to be able to select different waveforms like different saws a virus saw a juno saw a moog saw a JP800 saw and then detune all of them together we will get a different sound not just a supersaw since they are all different

sircuit
KVRian
538 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:25 am

100tifiko wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 am
On the v-saw it would be great to be able to select different waveforms like different saws a virus saw a juno saw a moog saw a JP800 saw and then detune all of them together we will get a different sound not just a supersaw since they are all different
You may want to put the "up to 8 oscillators" up to the task. Properly gain staged, detuned, panned and phase-adjusted they sound way better than using the v-saw section of a single osc.
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X

100tifiko
KVRist
152 posts since 28 Jun, 2017

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:50 am

sircuit wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:25 am
100tifiko wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:55 am
On the v-saw it would be great to be able to select different waveforms like different saws a virus saw a juno saw a moog saw a JP800 saw and then detune all of them together we will get a different sound not just a supersaw since they are all different
You may want to put the "up to 8 oscillators" up to the task. Properly gain staged, detuned, panned and phase-adjusted they sound way better than using the v-saw section of a single osc.
Thanks for the tip I will try it I bet it will sound huge.

godly
KVRian
796 posts since 22 May, 2013 from Gent, Belgium

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:40 am

CustomSamples wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:14 am
Acoustic Guitar Expansion just Released for VPS Avenger !!!! You wont find Authentic Original Guitar Samples like this from VPS. Available NOW @ https://www.EastBoundSounds.com/vps-ave ... ic-guitar/

https://youtu.be/UxCgsVaemWA
https://youtu.be/S7mQAjnsq4U
I like this, we need more non-dance presets !
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

Krovatin
KVRist
59 posts since 10 Mar, 2009

VPS Avenger arpeggiator development

Post Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:11 am

As we can see, new arpeggiator functions are coming soon for VPS Avenger.

I would like to suggest futher development. Can developer consider VPS avenger's development as a music workstation, why not? I mean, can we have those things , such as Chorus, Bridge, Verse patterns in one preset?

Now we can not. But we can have 3 presets, off course, as Chorus, Bridge, Verse, etc.

To have it in one preset, VPS Avenger has to have something like "Global pattern" function.
Global pattern could be responsible for 4 arpeggiators, drum sequencer and "mute-unmute" of oscillators.

For example, global pattern 1 have "Verse" patterns and drum seq and some osc "muted".
Global pattern 2 - everething same, except Chorus - arp 1 changed like more intence, drum seq has fills, osc 2 "unmuted". The same preset, just press "Global pattern button 2" on screen.

Would it be nice? People will start to make new presets packs, more popularity, more money, etc.
What you guys think about it?

sircuit
KVRian
538 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:01 am

Assuming you don’t refer to “workstation” as a full-fledged standalone app (which is an impossible task for any one-man dev to reach the level of development of main daws on the market) but rather as a more (unnecessary) complicated synth then lol :))

Avenger does multicore poorly (or at all on mac). So right from the start many compromises will have to be made in order to run complex patches on a single core.

The time it takes to program such a complex structure inside of a synth, you could do 3-4 full songs in any daw. Only because we can (make full songs inside a synth), doesn’t mean we have to do it. Really, this madness have to stop, use the right tool (synth / sequencer) for the job goddammit!
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X

mike_the_ranger
KVRist
107 posts since 16 Feb, 2017

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:54 am

sircuit wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:01 am
Assuming you don’t refer to “workstation” as a full-fledged standalone app (which is an impossible task for any one-man dev to reach the level of development of main daws on the market) but rather as a more (unnecessary) complicated synth then lol :))

Avenger does multicore poorly (or at all on mac). So right from the start many compromises will have to be made in order to run complex patches on a single core.

The time it takes to program such a complex structure inside of a synth, you could do 3-4 full songs in any daw. Only because we can (make full songs inside a synth), doesn’t mean we have to do it. Really, this madness have to stop, use the right tool (synth / sequencer) for the job goddammit!
This. There are other problems than making it more complex, bloated and complicated that should get addressed.

HcDoom
KVRian
872 posts since 18 Feb, 2012

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:10 pm

No workstations pls. What Avenger needs is better multicore support overall aka lowering cpu aka optimization. This should be no.1 priority in next updates.

Caine123
KVRAF
5432 posts since 5 Aug, 2009

Re: Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - free 1.3.5 update with new features

Post Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:10 pm

yes please first fixes and optimization instead of having a worksation.... man.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Instruments”