Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Actually I haven't had it happen almost at all since posting that comment. Maybe that was just an anomaly. Will report back if it keeps happening

Bansaw wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:40 pm On this new Chord Arp feature with ver 1.4.0, I've done a demo of it with various presets.
Definitely adds another facet to Avenger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj8u7xKbxAs

chord arp sounds really good
nice to see vengeance evolving the product like this 8)
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

I'm getting the following error message when trying to close the Avenger GUI in FL Studio. Fresh install of Windows 10 64 Bit, FL Studio 64 bit and Avenger 1.4.0 64 bit, default Avenger skin at 80%:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Big feature request: could the mod envelopes please react to the sustain pedal? As it is now those envelopes stop running when sustaining a note with the pedal.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:11 pm Big feature request: could the mod envelopes please react to the sustain pedal? As it is now those envelopes stop running when sustaining a note with the pedal.
I forgot to add: when trigger type is “First Midi Note“, the sustain pedal doesn't affect the mod envelopes.

Haha I finally wanted to try a proper Avenger version and LogicPro isn't even recognizing the plugin... Restarted, cleared cache, checked paths, even calling the auval tool directly doesn't list Avenger -.- Big bummer.

edit: just read about downloading the 5gb content just for demoing. Really!?

yes we want to show the full content. So what? A demo of a computergame is by far bigger. I downloaded updates of 20GB and more.
If thats too big for you, well then it is so.

msvs wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:15 am
yes we want to show the full content. So what? A demo of a computergame is by far bigger. I downloaded updates of 20GB and more.
If thats too big for you, well then it is so.
But i got a 64k modem and on my phone only 3gb data volume... my pc is still win95. Why cant you make it win95 compatible?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

we will release a new GUI for MS-Dos 5.0 soon, it will have Mouse support!

i had a bug , it crash everytime when i click on the cross to close the windows of avenger (cubase pro 9.5 / osx 10.12.6)

please report all bugs to Rene so he can fix them. Don't forget to include your system specs

msvs wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:34 am we will release a new GUI for MS-Dos 5.0 soon, it will have Mouse support!
It’s a shame, that Avenger is only for PC and Mac users! I‘m using a brand new Commodore 64 here! Should be possible or not? As I mentioned before, with Quick Shot support please!!

... and Floppy Disk support! thx

Just as reminder!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by hvyen on Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

And what about a free hardware version of Avenger for all users?

hivkorn wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:46 am i had a bug , it crash everytime when i click on the cross to close the windows of avenger (cubase pro 9.5 / osx 10.12.6)
I had the same problem in both Ableton and Studio One 4.
I mailed Rene with an OSX crashlog. And he fixed it. He updated the 1.4 download, it still says 1.4 but if you downloaded the 1.4 immediately after release, a new download might fix the problem, since it has some changes. Just a guess.

Return to “Instruments”