Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

cis-didge wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:22 am
hivkorn wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:46 am i had a bug , it crash everytime when i click on the cross to close the windows of avenger (cubase pro 9.5 / osx 10.12.6)
I had the same problem in both Ableton and Studio One 4.
I mailed Rene with an OSX crashlog. And he fixed it. He updated the 1.4 download, it still says 1.4 but if you downloaded the 1.4 immediately after release, a new download might fix the problem, since it has some changes. Just a guess.
thx for the tip :tu:

At least! Phalanx and all effects then please also as hardware. And all the Nexus XP’s as colorful building blocks for my kids! Thank you in advance!

msvs wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:22 pm btw, I just updated the changelog a bit:

https://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins ... %20Avenger
I think you have forgotten to mention the new "Vintage" skin by satyaTunes.
It really looks great!

Thanks for the update! :tu:

msvs wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:15 am
edit: just read about downloading the 5gb content just for demoing. Really!?
yes we want to show the full content. So what? A demo of a computergame is by far bigger. I downloaded updates of 20GB and more.
If thats too big for you, well then it is so.
But we're not in game industry, it's just a audio plugin :lol: And it is one to make own sounds too.
Anyways size wouldn't be a problem if download speed wouldn't be so slow. And it already canceled 2 times... Good thing is I still can't see the plugin so I have more time downloading its content :hihi:

I think you have forgotten to mention the new "Vintage" skin by satyaTunes.
It really looks great!
fixed, thx

I have been waiting for an opportunity to compliment Vengence on the demo for Avenger. It itself is worth much more than the "cost" of space on the hard drive but, even with its necessary limitations, gives me a real appreciation for how fine a synth Avenger is.

I recommend everyone give it a run through.

:tu:
바보

msvs wrote: Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:55 am please report all bugs to Rene so he can fix them. Don't forget to include your system specs
I sent the report mentioned a couple of pages ago to your Technical Support e-mail address. Is this the proper method for reporting bugs to Rene ? :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Any halloween sale?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

no Halloween sale, sorry

not sure if i am the only one; is the noise source (osc, dial) broken?

what happens? Works for me like always

exmatproton wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:11 pm not sure if i am the only one; is the noise source (osc, dial) broken?
You mean the noise knob ON the osc module or the noise osc itself?

The noise oscillator itself has always been broken for me, but i have to assume if this happened to others more people would be complaining so idk wtf is up with my install. Once in every, say, dozen times the noise osc plays back as if it were the static noise osc. The waveform even freezes.

Razzia wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:52 pm
exmatproton wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 4:11 pm not sure if i am the only one; is the noise source (osc, dial) broken?
You mean the noise knob ON the osc module or the noise osc itself?

The noise oscillator itself has always been broken for me, but i have to assume if this happened to others more people would be complaining so idk wtf is up with my install. Once in every, say, dozen times the noise osc plays back as if it were the static noise osc. The waveform even freezes.
I mean the dial on the OSC section. Not the NOISE OSC (choose from OSC selections).
When i dial in noise, there is no noise

VST2 and VST3 win10 x64

exmatproton wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:27 amI mean the dial on the OSC section. Not the NOISE OSC (choose from OSC selections).
When i dial in noise, there is no noise

VST2 and VST3 win10 x64
OK here - 1.4.0 VST3 Cubase 9.0.40 host Win 10 Pro 64 bit.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

impossible :D Are you 100% sure? You are on win, me too, why should I and all other have correct noise, and you not? Its not that the noise dial is able to dislike something on your computer specc

Return to “Instruments”