Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Orbit-50 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:36 pm You do it Roland style..."BD"
The kick drum, a term for a bass drum associated with a drum kick -ah i see. Makes sense now :clap: Really going to learn the Avenger. Currently trying to rebuild presets on my own. Amazing stuff.

msvs wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:11 am there is nothing to update, feature wise. There is a minor version increase 1.4.2. You see this in your account, furthermore Avenger will tell you on startup there is an update.
All you need to do is edit first post and change 1.40 to latest version number to stay current.

I do this, but only on new feature updates... not on every minor update

Making 808 in Avenger is so easy just use the mod env for the pitch at full and add distortion on the send effect add the send on the route and your done

i would like to see some LEGACY expansion sale for 19.99 same like NEXUS2 sales....

deejay2 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:48 am i would like to see some LEGACY expansion sale for 19.99 same like NEXUS2 sales....
Yeah, right.. Nexus expansions on sale are many years old. Avenger is out for 2 years...

@ Manuel
About the midi learn function

How can i use the midi learn function with my Access Virus TI2 Polar? When turning knobs nothing happens in the lower right corner. Should it not work so i can assign whatever knob to what i want? Wouldn't it be nice to just right click and assign?

Found it: You have to set the Virus in Template mode (Shift and Config) :P

as requested, here is an updated version (1.4.2) of the english manual.
http://www.vengeance-storage.com/Avenge ... nglish.pdf

(We wont continue the german manual since not enough people read this to justify the effort)

msvs wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:57 pm as requested, here is an updated version (1.4.2) of the english manual.

(We wont continue the german manual since not enough people read this to justify the effort)

super du willst uns verarschen ?
scheinen sich wohl alle zu schämen deutsche zu sein !
mein Gott ein Handbuch muss in mehreren Sprachen vorliegen nicht nur in Englisch
werde mir den Synth definitiv nicht mehr kaufen, erst Bitwig und jetzt auch noch Vengeance ?
>Sogar Studio One und auch Reason, man das sind Schweden und haben trotzdem ein deutsches Handbuch, weil denen an den Kunden noch was liegt
Nieder mit den Englischen es gibt auch noch andere Sprachen, was machen den die Japaner die kein Englisch können ? Eine Firma sollte Handbücher für mehrere Sprachen haben, alles andere ist Weltfremd

awesome, thx manuel! can we expect v1.5 still this year and maybe a new XP?
D.K Envelope wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:04 pm
msvs wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:57 pm as requested, here is an updated version (1.4.2) of the english manual.

super du willst uns verarschen ?
scheinen sich wohl alle zu schämen deutsche zu sein !
mein Gott ein Handbuch muss in mehreren Sprachen vorliegen nicht nur in Englisch
werde mir den Synth definitiv nicht mehr kaufen, erst Bitwig und jetzt auch noch Vengeance ?
>Sogar Studio One und auch Reason, man das sind Schweden und haben trotzdem ein deutsches Handbuch, weil denen an den Kunden noch was liegt
Nieder mit den Englischen es gibt auch noch andere Sprachen, was machen den die Japaner die kein Englisch können ? Eine Firma sollte Handbücher für mehrere Sprachen haben, alles andere ist Weltfremd
wtf? show some respect, 17 posts and such bullshit! maybe they work on it otherwise learn english. german isnt the number 1 language. i want mandarin then and korean.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Any plans on updating the other plugin manuals too? Sidechain is already v3 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you!!! Finally!!!

It's not that don't love watching your "Oscar Award" winning VPS Avenger YouTube tutorials...because I do... but I really, really needed a quicker way to reference stuff. Thank you bigtime!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

1.5. will definately not make it this year, but we will release a "between" version 1.4.5

Return to “Instruments”