Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:40 pm never seen or heard of this before
No? I contacted Rene about it some time ago. He was already aware of the bug, but hadn't been able to replicate it.

Manuel, is there a way to define in the Arp, which note of an incoming Chord is triggered at which point of time?

For instance, playing a normal triad and being able to define a pattern like 3-1-2 1-3-2 3-2-3 2-3-1 2-1-3-2 for 1 bar of 16th notes...
That way, it would be easy to make a i.e. classic trance melody line out of incoming chords, which I already layed down...

Trancit wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:38 am For instance, playing a normal triad and being able to define a pattern like 3-1-2 1-3-2 3-2-3 2-3-1 2-1-3-2 for 1 bar of 16th notes...
Sorry for chipping in but just starting 2 of the notes 1-2 16ths later (and then adjust for each chord) seems to do the trick when Arp mode set to order. It's not an immense amount of work and this is how we do with most common arpeggiators.

sircuit wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:29 pm
Trancit wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:38 am For instance, playing a normal triad and being able to define a pattern like 3-1-2 1-3-2 3-2-3 2-3-1 2-1-3-2 for 1 bar of 16th notes...
Sorry for chipping in but just starting 2 of the notes 1-2 16ths later (and then adjust for each chord) seems to do the trick when Arp mode set to order. It's not an immense amount of work and this is how we do with most common arpeggiators.
This came to my mind too, but would like to have it more like the "seq" tab of Kirnu Cream and without any further tweaking the incoming midi...

EDIT: Second, this would mean, that I would have to split and rearrange the original chords whenever I want to have an order change... not the best solution though...
Last edited by Trancit on Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tom Milner wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:29 pm Sorry for the dumb question, but I'm having trouble updating Avenger. I've searched the forums, the Vengeance Sounds Website, and the manual, with no luck. My current version is 1.3.4. When I click on the VMAN button I get a window with a flashing "Update Available" message, but there seems to be nothing on which to click. I click on the flashing message, double clicked on it, right clicked on it, and nothing happens.

I'm running Avenger in Logic Pro X, latest version, on a 2013 iMac running High Sierra.
Hi, just FYI, it's not a dumb question at all -- I have the exact same issue, and I'm also on a Mac (low Sierra). It's impossible for me to update via the "VMAN" button on the UI, it doesn't work. I have to visit the website each time and download / install manually.

since the dev is posting regularly in here, is this likely to ever get a fix?
thanks,
-M.

Will we ever see the addition of multiple drum sequences? Couldn't it just have some A-B-C-D tabs the way the Arp does? I love this little drum sequencer (the delay knob is a game-changer for aligning samples perfectly!!!) but I need more sequences!

cheers,
-M

yes of course, this is on our todo list

msvs wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:44 pm yes of course, this is on our todo list
:hyper: :hyper: :clap: :clap: :party: :party:

invisiblesun wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:36 pm Hi!

For Manuel. Wondering if there are plans for drum sequence "banks", so that a preset could contain several sequences that you can spread out on different trigger notes (or pads like Groove Agent). This would make it super convenient to create drum tracks from all the amazing drums and sequences in Avenger.

(Sorry if this is already possible ...then I'll just revert to RTFM! :) )
So this is coming?

yes its on our ToDo list

Great news! Thanks!

Can I Synthesize a Lately Fm Bass and a choir sound in avenger without using straight samples?

Imagine you can drag and drop a drum loop into the drum seq and it arrange all the sounds properly that would be some amazing technology like melodyne for drums

100tifiko wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:11 pm Imagine you can drag and drop a drum loop into the drum seq and it arrange all the sounds properly that would be some amazing technology like melodyne for drums
You never heard of Regroover?
https://accusonus.com/products/regroover

On the arp chord mode it would be helpful if when you are creating chords it plays the keys on the piano that way see the exact notes we are playing these would help a lot if you are not a piano player but can see the chords playing in the piano and help you make your melody faster

Return to “Instruments”