Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Thanks a lot, that's interesting to know. On the other hand, any idea about the meter values or should I ask that to Rene as well? Maybe it's a technical bug and it's just been overlooked over other things.
Have a good day
Avenger has another Compensator (-6, -3, 0 +3) gain on the SYSTEM page. This lies at the very end. I recommend -3. Most presets are working best on this setting
Anyway condescending newbies aside is there a Patch Repository for Avenger ? Is there an email address where we can send our custom expansions ? I'm working on one and would like to share when I get a few more patches. Do we just share the .avpx files ? (Question directed at the developers of Avenger).
just send to our normal channels (info@....) as shown on our webiste. Be sure to have the same standard like our factory presets... for example all macros assigned, all info tab filled, oscs named, all equally leveled, drumkits havin the right volume etc...

I'm just being simple and honest.

If I don't know how to get the best out of something then I ask.

No shame in this.

I love the idea that primo Avenger world expert, and first rate musician, Manuel, might share some of his insights with us.

Bit of a masterclass, sounds like.

Love KVR too.

There's been some great scenes here, and fantastic members

What's not to love :love:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

msvs wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:37 pm just send to our normal channels (info@....) as shown on our webiste. Be sure to have the same standard like our factory presets... for example all macros assigned, all info tab filled, oscs named, all equally leveled, drumkits havin the right volume etc...
Anything else I can do for you for free ? :lol:

I just wanted to give away some of the patches I've made for free. I'm old school but I thought it matters more how a patch sounds than how it looks... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

sorry, I was thinking you want to send us presets, which you like to have reviewed to sell on the vengeance-sound page as an official expansion pack. Then it is like I wrote... and if you want to give away free presets, you can do whatever you want of course :D
Last edited by msvs on Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Question if I am using the chord arp and I have some chords of 4 and then in the 3 chord I move the pitch to 3 semitones is this going to change the chord or is it just going to sound out of tune I just thought of that while driving.

the chord intervall stays usually. Just the notes shift
but I am not sure if I understood your question right

msvs wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:06 pm the chord intervall stays usually. Just the notes shift
but I am not sure if I understood your question right
Yes this is what I was thinking thank you. I ask to so I can modulate the pitch of the OSC to change the chord instead of creating another instance of Avenger and move the midi 3 up to have a different chord

Soon! A new expansion pack for Avenger „Atmospherica 1“ with beautiful cinematic soundscapes all done with granular synthesis / and get a new free skin (white) with the upcoming update 1.5.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2QGY-dd04I

msvs wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:59 pm Soon! A new expansion pack for Avenger „Atmospherica 1“ with beautiful cinematic soundscapes all done with granular synthesis / and get a new free skin (white) with the upcoming update 1.5.0.

Thank you so much sir, I cannot wait...amazing work!

I know this has been mentioned before, and I know a good number of people are interested in this, but I would like to remind Manuel of the feature request to import midi into the Arp.
I know there are a lot of midi parameters to take into consideration and it could get complex pretty quickly. But how about just limiting the import parameters to:
-- Note position, Note length, Velocity for example.
If there are two notes that conflict then simply make the best decision appropriate.

If you just focus on a rudimentary import, that would at least give us a starting point on which we could build.
..and something that would make Avenger more unique in terms of its selling points.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

msvs wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:59 pm Soon! A new expansion pack for Avenger „Atmospherica 1“ with beautiful cinematic soundscapes all done with granular synthesis / and get a new free skin (white) with the upcoming update 1.5.0.

That skin looks amazeballs

Modulating grain size with an LFO or MOD ENV is broken in the current version (1.48), it worked fine before.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:34 pm Modulating grain size with an LFO or MOD ENV is broken in the current version (1.48), it worked fine before.
But that only affects the patch I'm currently working on, in earlier patches that feature works as expected. Strange...

Sampleconstruct wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:43 pm
Sampleconstruct wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:34 pm Modulating grain size with an LFO or MOD ENV is broken in the current version (1.48), it worked fine before.
But that only affects the patch I'm currently working on, in earlier patches that feature works as expected. Strange...
So it turns out, the patch was corrupted, creating a new patch from scratch and assigning modulators to grain size now works as expected.

msvs wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:59 pm and get a new free skin (white) with the upcoming update 1.5.0.
Can you share what else is planned for 1.5.0? I just tried searching this thread but KVR's forum search doesn't work with "1.5.0" as a variable, but I don't know if this was talked about at all here. At almost 600 pages, it's hard to extract info from this thread. :party: :hihi:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Return to “Instruments”