Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Nice to see continued developed; bought my first pack today - Tech House and of course it is very high quality!

today is the last the of the EASTER sale. If you want something, NOW is the time.

Avenger 1.4.9 problem.
Mouse wheel and transpose isn't working (+12, -12 ) as usual. Transposing only +1 -1 with mouse wheel. BTW, can we have global transpose, like Spire has?

Windows 7, Avenger 1.4.9, Reaper 5.976.

Krovatin wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 1:14 pm Avenger 1.4.9 problem.
Mouse wheel and transpose isn't working (+12, -12 ) as usual. Transposing only +1 -1 with mouse wheel. BTW, can we have global transpose, like Spire has?

Windows 7, Avenger 1.4.9, Reaper 5.976.
And please please a compare function. With versioning. As sound designer it's so hard needed.
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

BTW, can we have global transpose
Avenger has a global Transpose and Volume on the SYS page right from version 1.0
And please please a compare function. With versioning. As sound designer it's so hard needed.
how should this look like? Strange, I am sound designer and I did not needed it one single time. :? Whenever I read this request, its from you :) This does not mean we dont consider this in the future, but I just want to understand why its so tremendously important

msvs wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:37 am
BTW, can we have global transpose
Avenger has a global Transpose and Volume on the SYS page right from version 1.0
how should this look like? Strange, I am sound designer and I did not needed it one single time. :? Whenever I read this request, its from you :) This does not mean we dont consider this in the future, but I just want to understand why its so tremendously important
Thx Manuel,
Well it's a function that is on most older and modern personal and hardware synthesizers. So it isn't that crazy idea 😀 it's very useful because i do recreations of known sounds. So you have to A/B allot. Allot of plugins have the A/B function.
I somewhere described the ideal comprare function for avenger. I think it was from Pianoteq. That plugin has a good save function also. Hit save to just save without dialog. Long press to save as. And maybe right click to compare?

Versioning could be easy done by renaming the old version first and then save the current.
It's always good to have a backup also.

Thx for considering.
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49

Regarding transpose and finetuning, I still would like to have an individual finetuning. Currently it affects all instances at once. Setting finetune using various oscillator settings is pretty annoying and then it is hard to keep specific detuning settings, too.
Last edited by Hanz Meyzer on Tue May 07, 2019 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

@msvs:

Any news on sync possibility to the hosts beat/bar for the various free running modulators? This would help tremendously for some sounds so that one doesn't have to always rely on note triggering to get stuff synced? It's not a deal breaker but it'd make some sounds way more predictable for the end user when rendering (especially long evolving soundscapes that work with "free running" LFO's). As it is now, the only way to guarantee an identical render for the song is to always use synced modulators but of course this kills the whole free running thing.

If we'd have LFO that always syncs with the beat/bar of the host DAW then it can be sort of free running (not re-triggered by any notes) but always 100% identical on every render.

Yes, there are workarounds that I can personally use and know how to use but it's not always obvious to other people that may want to use my sounds.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

host sync is planned

godly wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:33 am Well it's a function that is on most older and modern personal and hardware synthesizers. So it isn't that crazy idea 😀 it's very useful because i do recreations of known sounds. So you have to A/B allot. Allot of plugins have the A/B function.
I somewhere described the ideal comprare function for avenger. I think it was from Pianoteq. That plugin has a good save function also. Hit save to just save without dialog. Long press to save as. And maybe right click to compare?
Cubase has A/B functionality built into it.
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 10, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED), Yamaha CS2x (Custom Mapped).

Polynom is fixed. Thanks! And have to say thanks for all the effort you (msvs and Rene) take to make this synth work and make it better. Also a big up for the assistance you guys give. I Really have to say it's good that you're listening to your customers and update regularly. Really appreciate it.

mitchiemasha wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:37 am
godly wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 9:33 am Well it's a function that is on most older and modern personal and hardware synthesizers. So it isn't that crazy idea 😀 it's very useful because i do recreations of known sounds. So you have to A/B allot. Allot of plugins have the A/B function.
I'm on reaper :) and even soundscape only in Avenger from in Savihost

Sorry, lift this again, existing problem, Am I only one having this? -
Avenger 1.4.9 problem.
Mouse wheel and transpose isn't working (+12, -12 ) as usual. Transposing only +1 -1 with mouse wheel.

godly wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 3:08 pm
mitchiemasha wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 1:37 am
I'm on reaper :) and even soundscape only in Avenger from in Savihost
Well there you go then... Cubase is better. it has the feature you need.
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 10, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED), Yamaha CS2x (Custom Mapped).

Krovatin wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 4:35 pm Sorry, lift this again, existing problem, Am I only one having this? -
Avenger 1.4.9 problem.
Mouse wheel and transpose isn't working (+12, -12 ) as usual. Transposing only +1 -1 with mouse wheel.
Just updated to v1.4.9 and this is the first thing I noticed. Please fix this.

Also @msvs could you please consider providing support for the Preset Magician software? The developer stated on the Native Instruments forums that she "asked the vendor for a development license, but no response so far".

The software converts all Virtual Instrument presets into Native Instruments NKS format so that presets can be browsed from Komplete Kontrol Keyboards or Maschine. As you know, converting hundreds of presets one by one is extremely time consuming hence the need for such software. It's a shame that with so many other instruments supported, Avenger is one of the few that's noticeably absent. Please consider. Thank you.

Return to “Instruments”