Revival

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Revival Revival

nordickvr wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:In the PDF manual I haven't any information about the type of user registration. Is it Challenge/Response ? Serial Number ? Key file ? Other ?

Thanks.
Activation code sent via email.
Thank you. So... it is a common serial number, yes ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote:
nordickvr wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:In the PDF manual I haven't any information about the type of user registration. Is it Challenge/Response ? Serial Number ? Key file ? Other ?

Thanks.
Not sure what you mean by "common serial number"

Has this been fixed yet?
The VST version is out of tune at 48k sample rate.

simmo75 wrote:Has this been fixed yet?
The VST version is out of tune at 48k sample rate.
It seems that it's not.
Checked for the first time since I always used the AU version.
Not good...

It’s a bitch, such a sweet Instrument but it’s been broken since I’ve bought it. I had a lot of dialogue with support but they just went quiet and don’t reply now. It’s a shame.

simmo75 wrote:It’s a bitch, such a sweet Instrument but it’s been broken since I’ve bought it. I had a lot of dialogue with support but they just went quiet and don’t reply now. It’s a shame.
And it's been a long time? Several months? Several years?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

nordickvr wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:
nordickvr wrote:

Thanks.
Not sure what you mean by "common serial number"
In fact the question is simple: is an internet connection required for the activation when you enter your code?

If yes, then it is a challenge/response activation. If no, then it is a common serial number.

I bought Revival about 2 years ago and the VST has never worked at 48k.
The support team are aware and said they were working on a fix but they never did fix it and went awol about 7 months ago.

simmo75 wrote:I bought Revival about 2 years ago and the VST has never worked at 48k.
The support team are aware and said they were working on a fix but they never did fix it and went awol about 7 months ago.
Hmm... Ok. So it's not what can be actually qualified of very serious support...
:?

I think it is as I can’t use AU and paid for it but hey, each to there own..

BlackWinny wrote:...is an internet connection required for the activation when you enter your code?

If yes, then it is a challenge/response activation. If no, then it is a common serial number.
Since I'm never totally sure about what could going on in the background and it's a while since I installed it,
I'd assume it's a common s#.
But added to this bug I wasn't awarded of, I wouldn't want to misinformed you.
If this paramount for you, better contact dev.

Return to “Instruments”