Viper|1.2.2 update with bugfixes and new skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Viper

Hey guys, I release some beautiful new sounds for Viper!

We are excited to announce a new soundset for Viper, which is an immaculate emulation of the famous access Virus hardware synthesizer created meticulously by Adam.

The Ocean of Sounds for Viper Expansion contains 94 of the highest quality presets suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres. It includes a well balanced assortment of presets spread out across a diverse category of patches, including modern and lush sequences, basses, leads, pads, plucks, keys, and tasteful FX. They were designed to not only sound as beautiful as possible, but to have a high degree of expression with extensive modulation assignments via pitchwheel, modwheel, velocity, and aftertouch.

There is also a MIDI expansion available which contains 30 awesome MIDI files that were used in the audio showcases for just $5 more.

Video Showcase

https://youtu.be/RVuCk9Rqk8Y

Highlights
  • Includes 94 Presets
  • Expansion version includes 30 MIDI files as heard in the audio showcases.
  • For your convenience, patches are organized by type (bass, lead, etc) within the sound bank file.
  • All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets)
  • Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for patches. Many patches also utilize velocity sensitivity.
  • Patches created in the latest version of Viper (June 2021).
  • Easily installation procedure with detailed instructions with images.
Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/tj-ivory-7709090 ... r-showcase

PATCH BREAKDOWN (94)
  • Basses - 17
  • Arps - 6
  • Leads - 18
  • Pads - 10
  • Plucks - 9
  • Keys - 2
  • Sequences - 26
  • FX - 6
Price =$15

More info here: https://www.touch-the-universe.com/vipe ... ounds.html
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Great sounds I just picked these up. Glad to see any sort of development for Viper, I'm rooting for this one! Thanks
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

Thanks man! I appreciate your support!

I'm always nervous about releasing a new sound set for a new synth that I have personally not tested in the marketplace, considering the time involved.

With nervous anticipation I'm seeing how the sound set fares, if well, I'll be more than happy to release more sounds for this beauty of a synth.

This labor of love attest to Adams, which is apparent in his meticulous and immaculate emulation of virus, for sure!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

EvilDragon wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:56 am Let me introduce you to Tranzistow. :D
What the hell is this!

Touch The Universe wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:10 pm Thanks man! I appreciate your support!

I'm always nervous about releasing a new sound set for a new synth that I have personally not tested in the marketplace, considering the time involved.
I really love the sounds from the soundset, this demo sounds great ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The patch we can hear starting from 28'46 is crazy good !!
But not the kick drums... I suggest a kick drum update for the next demo... :D
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:35 pm
BONES wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:27 am They don't look much different from the current skin, just different colours. Nothing to improve usability.
BONES wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:32 pm It's fine the way it is, it doesn't need "fixing". I find it really easy to work with, preferable to a lot of other synths, like Hive or DUNE.
I'm not sure why you have quoted those two posts. Do you think I am contradicting myself? I'm not. I don't see any need to touch Viper's GUI and I also think that any change to any GUI should be about improving usability. Those two concepts can exist very happily side-by-side.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

gExpectations wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:55 am
EvilDragon wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:56 am Let me introduce you to Tranzistow. :D
What the hell is this!
I stopped keeping track, but it does look like it's progressed a bit. 8)

DJErmac wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:14 am
Touch The Universe wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:10 pm Thanks man! I appreciate your support!

I really love the sounds from the soundset, this demo sounds great ! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hey, thanks man! Good to hear you like it.

But pray tell, lol, the kick sounds pretty good on my speakers, whats wrong with it :oops:
If there is actually a problem, I more than would like to know, haha.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:56 pm
DJErmac wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:14 am

Hey, thanks man! Good to hear you like it.

But pray tell, lol, the kick sounds pretty good on my speakers, whats wrong with it :oops:
If there is actually a problem, I more than would like to know, haha.
I think they sound outdated, like they’re from old old old tunes. It’s not that they sound bad in any way, it’s just that imho your demos deserve better drums to promote your work. ;)
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

True, I wish I could spend more time on the demo showcases, more than a day in this case ;) I'll keep this is mind for the next soundset I work on and put more effort into the drums area of the showcases, or eliminate them entirely perhaps, haha.

TTU Youtube

i realy love this synth!

Beautiful things inspire, isn't that obvious? Beautiful skins for the synthesizer will also inspire someone and give a fresh look or even look at music in a different way. I would like to make music not in a basement with wet corners and mold, but in a house by the sea ...

This is to say if we need these beautiful skins ... :)

I'm looking forward to those skins too. I know it's silly, but I don't like red plugins for some reason. Same with Diva.

How long will we wait for new skins? :)

Return to “Instruments”