Call to Arms: Charity 2016 ($33364 raised.)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sonokinetics Woodwinds Ensembles: $40

Rob Lee MAM MB33 - $35
SPC Arcsyn - $15
AudioThing Effects Bundle - $35

Note: I had bid $30 above on the AudioThing effect bundle, not the Kontakt bundle. But let's just keep that anyway and add:

Audiothing effect bundle: $50
Simon Stockhausen Serum bundle: $15

LennarDigital​ Sylenth1: $50

Can I clarify one thing before things go too far; if bidding on an item where multiple licenses are available, should you specify the actual license you're bidding on (eg one ping only #2)?

I won a license last year despite there being a higher bid on one of the other licenses, maybe the charity would get a few more dollars if bidders just stated the plugin and the top three (for instance) bids got the licenses?

Patchpool falcon bundle $75.00
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

synapse the legend : $50
sonokinetic ww ensemble : $50

GaryG wrote:Can I clarify one thing before things go too far; if bidding on an item where multiple licenses are available, should you specify the actual license you're bidding on (eg one ping only #2)?

I won a license last year despite there being a higher bid on one of the other licenses, maybe the charity would get a few more dollars if bidders just stated the plugin and the top three (for instance) bids got the licenses?
I'm not sure how it went before, but it would make most sense to rotate out the lowest bid on any group when a higher bid comes in (even if that higher bid is more than the current highest out of the group). Unless I've worked it out wrong, this should maximise the amount that goes to the charity.

Xfer Records Serum: $50.

Synapse Audio DUNE 2: $25.

Gamma-UT wrote:I'm not sure how it went before, but it would make most sense to rotate out the lowest bid on any group when a higher bid comes in (even if that higher bid is more than the current highest out of the group). Unless I've worked it out wrong, this should maximise the amount that goes to the charity.
That is how it actually works, the lowest bid on any group rotate out.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote:That is how it actually works, the lowest bid on any group rotate out.
Excellent. Thanks.

Unfinished Diva bundle $15
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Gamma-UT wrote:
mladi wrote:That is how it actually works, the lowest bid on any group rotate out.
Excellent. Thanks.
Great, good to know.

Though I now have guilt... :)

Serum $60
Sylenth $55
The Legend $60

So nice to see this happening again this year. :)

I'll start off with...
XferRecords​ Serum $90
LennarDigital Sylenth1 $75

Return to “Instruments”