RAPID Synthesizer - NEW Version 1.6.0. - PM from Oscillator. Multiband Saturator. Glitch. Tapestop. Tonal Delay.

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
ATS
KVRAF
5990 posts since 21 Dec, 2002 from MD USA

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:18 am

FactoriaM wrote:
parawave wrote:
zeph wrote:Hopefully today is the day!!! - TRANCE XT release :pray: :pray: :pray:
Not today. Quality assurance, demo showcase + videos and the other "finalization" things still take a while. It will be released before XMAS ;D
Hi guys will Trance XT still be out in time for Christmas and be included in the soundset sale? :D

If it's included I will buy it, if it's not I won't and I'll be sad.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls ~ Pablo Picasso

User avatar
parawave
KVRist
222 posts since 15 Mar, 2016 from Germany

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:43 pm

We released Trance Essence!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqc2zUdMlg4

Of course it's also available with 35% off discount.
We wish you much fun listening, happy holidays and a good start in the new year.

User avatar
hvyen
KVRist
118 posts since 15 Sep, 2008 from Germany

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:41 pm

Well done Mirko! Really nice XT!

I have a problem: I would really like to buy Rapid with all XT's but it doesn't work well in Ableton Live as I already mentioned.
The GUI is sluggish and this is more with elaborate presets. I'm the only one who has the problem?

Working with an Imac (Mac Os High Sierra): 3,5 GHz Intel Core i7, 24 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4 GB

Mirko R.
KVRist
157 posts since 8 Oct, 2016 from Hagen | Germany

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:38 am

hvyen wrote:Well done Mirko! Really nice XT!
Thanks a lot. :-)
hvyen wrote: I have a problem: I would really like to buy Rapid with all XT's but it doesn't work well in Ableton Live as I already mentioned.
The GUI is sluggish and this is more with elaborate presets. I'm the only one who has the problem?
Never heard bevore, maybe Parawave can say more but first you can try to set the FPS from RAPID to 30fps?!?

sircuit
KVRian
542 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:15 am

It would be so cool if developers could implement Metal instead of OpenGL on macOS. It is tremendoulsy faster and lower on resources compared to OGL. And Apple will not stop with it, in 2 years we’ll probably need dual SLI graphic cards to run OpenGL plug-ins, so underoptimized this api is on macOS
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X

User avatar
hvyen
KVRist
118 posts since 15 Sep, 2008 from Germany

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:34 am

Mirko R. wrote:
hvyen wrote:Well done Mirko! Really nice XT!
Thanks a lot. :-)
hvyen wrote: I have a problem: I would really like to buy Rapid with all XT's but it doesn't work well in Ableton Live as I already mentioned.
The GUI is sluggish and this is more with elaborate presets. I'm the only one who has the problem?
Never heard bevore, maybe Parawave can say more but first you can try to set the FPS from RAPID to 30fps?!?
Hi Mirko,
many thanks for the hint, but sadly it‘s the same problem with 30 FPS. :(
Strange that Rapid (Demo) works smoothly and without problems in Cubase 9.
What a pity! I would really like to buy and enjoy Rapid with the 4 XT‘s before the discount isn’t available anymore.

By the way: Merry Christmas!

lvndr
KVRist
112 posts since 14 May, 2016

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:22 am

hvyen wrote:What a pity! I would really like to buy and enjoy Rapid with the 4 XT‘s before the discount isn’t available anymore.
Discount is until 28th.

User avatar
hvyen
KVRist
118 posts since 15 Sep, 2008 from Germany

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:00 am

Thanks. I don’t think that I can solve the problem until 28th.
First I said that I don't have problems in Cubase, but I still have it here, too.

OK, no Rapid then :(
Perhaps next year.

teacue
KVRian
522 posts since 22 Jun, 2003 from Germany

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:46 am

I have installed and activated the "Trance Essence" extension but I can't find informations about where the "PW Trance Essence Drums" audio folder should be placed on a Windows system?
Can someone help please?
EDIT:
For anyone who may have a problem with installing or activating an extension:
1. There is no need to place the audio drum folder anywhere, it is there for additional purpose if you want to use the drums somewhere else
2. I had to run Cubase as administrator in order to be able to activate the rapid extension.
Last edited by teacue on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

sircuit
KVRian
542 posts since 15 Jul, 2016

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:59 am

It’s bonus (free sample pack) and is not required for the extension to work. Keep it in your samplesfolder.
 MacBook Pro Quad-Core _ macOS High Sierra __ ♫ Logic Pro X

teacue
KVRian
522 posts since 22 Jun, 2003 from Germany

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:39 am

sircuit wrote:It’s bonus (free sample pack) and is not required for the extension to work. Keep it in your samplesfolder.
Thanks for your infos.
I just found out what you wrote and was finally able to activate the extension.
teacuemusic (Musicals)
youtube

User avatar
] Peter:H [
KVRian
620 posts since 22 Sep, 2016

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:17 am

Purchased Trance Essence and it simply sounds great! Rapid is a nice Synth and the Sound design is just cool. Quite somethings to learn from the these sounds that where obviously put togehter with much love for details and usability. Great Work guys!

But, does anyone else getting errors when loading Preset "Linear Gravitation"? Something like "Not able to load Wavetable"?

] Peter:H [

Shuffle34
KVRist
51 posts since 8 Nov, 2017

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:43 pm

Almost got it during the Black Friday sale. If they would allow transfer, it would be an insta-buy for me.

Mirko R.
KVRist
157 posts since 8 Oct, 2016 from Hagen | Germany

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:24 pm

] Peter:H [ wrote:Purchased Trance Essence and it simply sounds great! Rapid is a nice Synth and the Sound design is just cool. Quite somethings to learn from the these sounds that where obviously put togehter with much love for details and usability. Great Work guys!

But, does anyone else getting errors when loading Preset "Linear Gravitation"? Something like "Not able to load Wavetable"?

] Peter:H [
Cheers and thanks a lot. :-)
I will Check the sound tomorrow and will let you know what's wrong.

I also saw your soundcloud post in another thread. Did you do it with Rapid? Sounds amazing. :-)

anoise
KVRist
142 posts since 1 Jul, 2009

Re: RAPID Synthesizer - NOW with Wavetable/Multi-Sample/Resynthesis Import

Post Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:31 pm

Man, that melody and preset "Singing Angels" from the factory library is beautiful :love:. Sometimes one comes across a preset that one wishes it would be a whole track. It's kinda pity such a good melody is wasted on a preset :P (joking). Using it myself in a track feels like cheating, it's not mine. :)

Return to “Instruments”