RAPID Synthesizer | Rapid 1.8.0 released | Free "SP - Granular Elements"

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic

I give away my three skins for free now!

Black Knight Skin:
Black Knight II Skin:
Dark Phoenix Skin:

----- DOWNLOAD HERE -----

How to install?
Open Rapid, click the Logo on top and choose THEMES/BROWSE. Copy the zip files in this directory. Restart your DAW and have fun.

If you want to donate :love: me something, use https://paypal.me/demuvi

Have fun with the skins!
Intel I9 9900X / Asus Prime X299-A / 32 GB DDR 4 / NVidia Geforce RTX 2080 / Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 / Win 10 Pro 64 Bit / Ableton Live 11 64bit / Reason 11

I still think Black Knight II is the best possible skin. Now Rapid is a joy to watch. :love:
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Yep, better than any other. Those should be factory default.

Thank you for those skins! Already owned BKII, but like the Phoenix one even more! Awesome!

Thanks! Black Knight II should be included in the factory skins.

ReboundAudio wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:48 pm I give away my three skins for free now!
Wow thanks! Top quality!

Aargh, I have bought Rapid and one XT two hours ago and it is not changing from Pending to Complete :(
I´m at home and want to play with it, the demo is too restricted with only two layers.
Emailed to support and still no reaction, is this normal for Parawaves?

The support is very fast, so give them a few hours
im very sure that the problem will solved

D.K Envelope wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:45 am The support is very fast, so give them a few hours
im very sure that the problem will solved
A FEW HOURS? :o
My wife will be back from work then and I can´t play with Rapid :hihi:
*sigh*
Patience is not really one of my strengths, especially when I can´t use software immediately after buying it online.

Edit1:
A few hours later, my order is still pending and still no answer from support.
I hate uncertainty.

Edit2:
There was a small problem in the waiting list.
Status Completed now, downloading, relaxing again :)

PhilG wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:08 pmA few hours later, my order is still pending and still no answer from support.
I start to feel a little pissed.
I hate uncertainty.
Sorry for the long wait. Something got stuck in the processing. It's definitely unusual. Normally it's immediately there after purchase.

By the way: The fastest way to get support is still via email, since we don't read this thread every day. So you were right to first contact us via store. Everything is working now.

---

@Development:

Good news, the Solo Layers-function that haunted us since version 1.0 is finally implemented. With right-click on layer LEDs it's now possible to quickly solo/unsolo it.

The oscillators got two new inserts in the synchronization category. Sync Bend A and B, which use very interesting combination of hard sync and phase bending. Expect to get some crazy sounds out of them.

There is a new filter. Analog Lowpass II.

Rapid FX is finally confirmed. It will be included as additional plugin, so it can be inserted as effect plugin in most DAWs mixer channels. The input will be straight send to the fx stack of layer one. From there you can also use the Send FX like normal and build wicked fx chains.

The approximate date for the release of version 1.7 is September 2019.
Last edited by parawave on Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

parawave wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:17 pm
Great news thanks for the efforts :) :clap:

:clap:
Best
YY

:party: :party: :party:

I can't explain how excited I am for this update. With everything that's going into it, I think Rapid is going to quickly become one of my most used synths.
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

Well done Parawave. Looking forward to this.

Return to “Instruments”