So, anyone still using Novation V-Station?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
V-Station

+1
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

lotus2035 - freshly squeezed samples has the V-station Definitive Collection for free download when you sign up for an account. It's a modern edm collection that is very good and shows that V-station can be used for non-retro tracks as well.

I found the sound demo of these quite nice as well, if that's your genre: https://www.adamszabo.com/soundbanks/v- ... -soundset/

omac wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:45 pm lotus2035 - freshly squeezed samples has the V-station Definitive Collection for free download when you sign up for an account. It's a modern edm collection that is very good and shows that V-station can be used for non-retro tracks as well.
I still have V-Station installed although I no longer use it for composition but I wanted to check these patches out.

However I am unable to register to get the download. Clicking on the Register button or "Click Here to Register" simply takes it back to the main page. Tried two different browsers, tried from one of my Linux computers, disabled adblock etc.... :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Same here, using Chrome with no ad blocker.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Thanks, at least I know it's not something here. I tried Edge and Firefox on Win 10 and Firefox on Linux all with ad blockers disabled. Seems like it would put a dent in sales if people can't sign up for an account.

Maybe they're just doing site maintenance or something. :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Had no problems registering and downloading with Firefox.

Did you register just now ? I tried again in both Firefox and Edge and clicking on Register just sends me back to the main page. I'll try again on Linux...... :shrug:

EDIT: Just tried again in Firefox on Kubuntu Linux. Same result. I dropped all the security in Firefox, cookies are being accepted. Not sure what the problem is..... :-?

Oh well I was just curious to check the patches out. Like I said I don't use V-Station any longer so no big deal. :shrug:

Yep, yesterday when the link turned up in the thread and you and planetearth mentioned their problems.

I was also just curious. Probably won't use the patches much, but they are not bad at all.

V-Station is a good old synth. I mean because of how old it is. It was very pupolar before. Novation is a cool company!

schmerzschlag wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:52 am Yep, yesterday when the link turned up in the thread and you and planetearth mentioned their problems.
Just as a follow up I got this response from their support:

"It looks like your IP (or email address) is falsely flagging as potentially fraudulent"

I've had no other issues registering or purchasing from any other site so...... :shrug:

yobare wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:59 am V-Station is a good old synth. I mean because of how old it is. It was very pupolar before. Novation is a cool company!
It is a good synth indeed. Ever tried Bass Station?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:42 pmEver tried Bass Station?
It's old, not perfect..most people trashed it. But it's one of my fav, has a quirky character and certain warmth. I own the Bass Station Rack, it's not the same, but a good plugin. Using the Stereo version mostly though. Sounds sweet through reverb and fxs.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

crystalmsc wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:56 am
Halonmusic wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:42 pmEver tried Bass Station?
It's old, not perfect..most people trashed it. But it's one of my fav, has a quirky character and certain warmth. I own the Bass Station Rack, it's not the same, but a good plugin. Using the Stereo version mostly though. Sounds sweet through reverb and fxs.
Bass Station is growing on me. Bought it cheap at Plugin Boutique and been using it quite a lot recently. Its a pretty good synth :) I prefer V-Station but Bass Station has a certain character to it :wink:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:27 amI prefer V-Station but Bass Station has a certain character to it :wink:
It's the other way around for me :)
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Return to “Instruments”