Welcome back Cobalt.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cobalt

Ummm Leslie... Working on the filter section of skin, I noticed, that the two polarity switches are both called: Filter: FM 1 Polarity.

Normally the second one should be FM 2 Polarity. Isn't it?
Last edited by Cruba on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cruba wrote:Ummm Leslie... Working on the filter section of skin, I noticed, that the two polatity switches are both called: Filter: FM 1 Polarity.
Good catch! I'll include the fix with the mouse wheel update. I'll hopefully have it up in a couple of days.

It's a dll thing, or will I need to update my ini?

Cruba wrote:It's a dll thing, or will I need to update my ini?
There will be a new dll, but your INI file won't need to change.

ENV1 wrote: BTW, my half-a-mind to make a new skin for Cobalt turned into a good mind shortly after i knew that it is a definite keeper.

So i kinda blitz-skinned him. (Probably the fastest skin i ever did.)

click for fullsize
Hi: I tried to download this skin, but all I can see is a PNG version of the screenshot (I think). Where can I download the full skin?

Also, are there plans for a wide version of it? I very much look forward for something like this. Thanks :tu:
Fernando (FMR)

Is all graphic options active in actual dll? I tried to do a third switch, but can't start Cobalt, when I do it.

; Optional third switch
;[switch_c]
image=studio-switch-c.png

png is at it's place, no typos.

remove the ; before [switch_c]:

; Optional third switch
[switch_c]

And to avoid mix-up I would not name your files "studio-" as well, but Cruba-switch-c or similar.
Image Image

Omg, I see I'm not thinking like a programmer again. I should know better! Ty bro... That was a really silly one. :(

The mixup you're right, but I just do the basic template and will rename the whole stuff when everything is at it's place.

Thankyou for the support people! Here's the first skin. It's just meant as a template for 1-2 skins I'll do for personal use.

My eyes ! :o :-o :shock:

ENV1 where are you ? :pray:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Uh? OSC1, OSC2, FILTER, ENV1, ENV2, EFFECTS. Everything at it's place?

I think I call it Las Vegas Greeeeen... :D

Let me just put my shades on 8)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I'll transform my other skin colors (the whiteblue and whitered from last page) based on this template. I think that will be nice.

fmr wrote:I tried to download this skin, but all I can see is a PNG version of the screenshot (I think). Where can I download the full skin?

Also, are there plans for a wide version of it? I very much look forward for something like this. Thanks :tu:
This was made before the skin stuff was externalized. (Never released.) I ultimately didnt bother to transfer it to the external system because i want to make a new one from scratch anyway. Theres more about that on the previous pages.

As to when, i still cant say except that it wont be anytime soon. In fact i havent even really started yet because i saw that Leslie is still adding and changing stuff so i thought its probably wise to wait a bit until the beta dust settles. Another reason is that i was also still finalizing a skin for another plugin. At the time Cobalt came up it was actually more or less finished, but somehow i kept finding it not good enough, so i changed this and changed that and in the end i had re-done more or less every last item there is. But in my opinion it was worth it. If youre interested in a sneak peek, check the attached screenshot. Left = original PSP, right = the new 'component chassis'.

click for fullsize

ENV1 wrote:
fmr wrote:I tried to download this skin, but all I can see is a PNG version of the screenshot (I think). Where can I download the full skin?

This was made before the skin stuff was externalized. (Never released.) I ultimately didnt bother to transfer it to the external system because i want to make a new one from scratch anyway. Theres more about that on the previous pages.

As to when, i still cant say except that it wont be anytime soon. In fact i havent even really started yet because i saw that Leslie is still adding and changing stuff so i thought its probably wise to wait a bit until the beta dust settles. Another reason is that i was also still finalizing a skin for another plugin. At the time Cobalt came up it was actually more or less finished, but somehow i kept finding it not good enough, so i changed this and changed that and in the end i had re-done more or less every last item there is. But in my opinion it was worth it. If youre interested in a sneak peek, check the attached screenshot. Left = original PSP, right = the new 'component chassis'.

click for fullsize
Great work, as usual :tu:

Too bad you didn't finish that other skin. I liked it as it was, really :)

Well, it seems like we will have to wait until you finish your current tasks, then.
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”