Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

Have the XV-5080 + exps and 2x D-550 as outboard gear and to be honest: i'm glad that i don't need to deal with that crap. Yes, the old hardware still hold value till today.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Hoping Zenology doesn't mean the end of ACB & DCB, because it clearly doesn't sound as good. It also shows the limitation of Roland Jupiter X series hardware. I wouldn't be surprised if Roland switches focus to simpler Zencore synth models and then continues to charge a premium price for lifetime licenses.

Have RolandCloud Manager 2.5.4 installed. Logged into my RolandCloud account. All RolandCloud products showing as Locked and Expired on the RolandCloud Library page. I have an Ultimate license and am upto date with my monthly subscription payments. Plugins are running fine in my DAW.

Anyone else having the same problems?
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

hesnotthemessiah wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:06 pm Have RolandCloud Manager 2.5.4 installed. Logged into my RolandCloud account. All RolandCloud products showing as Locked and Expired on the RolandCloud Library page. I have an Ultimate license and am upto date with my monthly subscription payments. Plugins are running fine in my DAW.

Anyone else having the same problems?
All working now.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Do I need to actually subscribe and pay for monthly subscription to get to the demos?

Which synths are now possible to actually own?

Thanks

yul wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:10 am Do I need to actually subscribe and pay for monthly subscription to get to the demos?

Thanks
No, there’s a free month you can try them all out. I think you can by any of them... though I’m not sure how. It doesn’t seem to be on their site... maybe though the Cloud app?
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:25 am
yul wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:10 am Do I need to actually subscribe and pay for monthly subscription to get to the demos?

Thanks
No, there’s a free month you can try them all out. I think you can by any of them... though I’m not sure how. It doesn’t seem to be on their site... maybe though the Cloud app?
Yes it is in the app
dedication to flying

rod_zero wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:18 am

Thanks
Yes it is in the app
Where?
I'm not finding how to do it in mine.

BBFG# wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:50 am

Thanks
Yes it is in the app
Where?
Seriously? click on any of the instruments and there is a "buy lifetime key" button in the upper right corner of the screen. if you already went past the month demo you need to sign up with another email to get another month.

rezoneight wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:56 pm

Thanks
Yes it is in the app
Where?
Seriously? click on any of the instruments and there is a "buy lifetime key" button in the upper right corner of the screen. if you already went past the month demo you need to sign up with another email to get another month.
Yeah I did that right after downloading and installing, but all it did was take me to the buy page asking for payment type.

Edit:
Tried setting up a second account and same problem. Then it came up with an update for the manager was needed and then the JV1080 and Juno 106 showed they were available to demo. But not the D-50 or XV5080. After playing with them a little I'm finding I'm not much interested in them TBH. Especially the 106, since I didn't really care for it when the hardware was first introduced.
And too many of the JV sounds are now covered better for me by newer plugins.

So how do I get the XV and D-50 demo?

I don't think there are the XV and D-50 demos. The Juno-106 is quickly becoming my favorite soft synth. I never cared about Wham and George Michael, but I'm playing his songs because the 106 sounds so great :D I'll wait till Roland releases the Zen Core 106 to see if there are significant differences between the two versions and make a purchase decision.

BBFG# wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:25 pm
rezoneight wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:56 pm

Thanks
Yes it is in the app
Where?
Yeah I did that right after downloading and installing, but all it did was take me to the buy page asking for payment type.

Edit:
Tried setting up a second account and same problem. Then it came up with an update for the manager was needed and then the JV1080 and Juno 106 showed they were available to demo. But not the D-50 or XV5080. After playing with them a little I'm finding I'm not much interested in them TBH. Especially the 106, since I didn't really care for it when the hardware was first introduced.
And too many of the JV sounds are now covered better for me by newer plugins.

So how do I get the XV and D-50 demo?
I don't think they let you demo the plugins individually. I think you are stuck demoing the subscription.

rezoneight wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:15 pm I don't think they let you demo the plugins individually. I think you are stuck demoing the subscription.
I totally forgot that you can demo the VSTs (at least the Legendary series) without paying...it just keeps generating noise at regular intervals.

Also interesting was that I signed up for a month and got another 30 days free...I have already done a 30 day trial with this particular email.

Well, only the JV & Juno are available on mine. Everything else says "locked".

BBFG# wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:09 am Well, only the JV & Juno are available on mine. Everything else says "locked".
Not sure what to tell you other than to contact support. I've used multiple accounts in the past and have never seen this behavior.

Return to “Instruments”