Roland Cloud

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
JX-3P Roland Cloud

imma write them an email, eveyone should do it too. and of course if someone got facebook post there too
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:59 pm Not including the legendary filter in this release is just stupid ,a shameles cash grab .
A "cash grab"? Its included as part of a subscription many are already paying for.

rezoneight wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:56 pm
gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:59 pm Not including the legendary filter in this release is just stupid ,a shameles cash grab .
A "cash grab"? Its included as part of a subscription many are already paying for.
Many ppl buy lifetime keys.

Ever since the lastest RCM update (v1.6.4) , I'm getting an error on Windows 10 in Ableton Live 11.
Authorization Error - RCM Service not connected

Error connecting to Roland Cloud Manager Service.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Chrisk-K wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:45 am Many ppl buy lifetime keys.
It's amazing that you know what "many people" do. How do you do that?

I only buy lifetime keys. Never, ever subscription. And ... I like iLok. So there.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

:)

I bought the key for the XV-5080. Also, I have the Pro subscription for now, but it was basically to get a deal on the D-50 for less than it is normally ($99 versus $149).

I have a few life time Keys for some of their products. 😊

System 100, Sh 101, Sh 2, juno 106, Srx Orchestra and Srx Studio, zenology pro, System 1 and 8, tr 707, 808, 909, sound canvas, tb 303, jupiter 8, Jx3p, zenology expansions i have are vintage keys, dance trax, world instruments and the jd 800.

I’ve picked up 6 lifetime keys as sub rewards so far - 808, 303, System 8, XV5080, Jupiter 8 and now the JD800

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:59 pm Yep it uses the zencore TVF filter ( not vcf ) which has a max freq of 11khz .
The same filter is used in their cloud srx series , xv5080 , integra 7 (pcm synth engine )
Did you compare all of those plugins yourself to check that , or is it documented somewhere?

Chrisk-K wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:45 am
rezoneight wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:56 pm
Many ppl buy lifetime keys.
Me included but trying to see how it’s a cash grab even considering “lifetime” keys. You buy it or you don’t.

Not sure what's so hype about the Cloud thing. The 909 doesn't even sound like a real one. You get it's bad interface but not the sound, lol. In their JD800 demo they spend 10 minutes explaining how the dated glitchy enveloppes work. All it's doing is some retrigger, takes 2 clicks in Massive.

Chrisk-K wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:33 am
gentleclockdivider wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:59 pm Yep it uses the zencore TVF filter ( not vcf ) which has a max freq of 11khz .
The same filter is used in their cloud srx series , xv5080 , integra 7 (pcm synth engine )
This filter has been recycled to death
The og jd800-990 filter maxed out at12 khz and is considered to be the best digital filter roland has ever created .
Not including the legendary filter in this release is just stupid ,a shameles cash grab .
Yeah….without the JD’s legendary filter the software version is a fake JD-800.
The original JD-800 did not have a VCF either, just to be clear.
Stormchild

Return to “Instruments”