Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Does anyone else experience perceptible unevenness of presets volume?
Every other touches the red on internal meter.
And some are not so loud.

So they changed the crossgrade price from $20 (PP $30) to $44 (PP $54)?

I was going to buy it today...

seems like the sale just ended.
SynthMaster VST AU AAX iOS Software synthesizer
August 22 at 3:12pm ·

Awesome 80s synthwave retrowave vaporwave sounds for SynthMaster One are on the way in our next update. Kudos to Selcuk Yusuf Ergen Don't forget that SynthMaster One is 30% OFF until September 4, only $55 (Crossgrade from SynthMaster is $20). You can buy it now at: http://www.synthmaster.com/synthmasterone.aspx
rsp
sound sculptist

Indeed, but if I remember right the crossgrade full price was $29 (PP $39)...

e@rs wrote:Indeed, but if I remember right the crossgrade full price was $29 (PP $39)...
ooh.
yikes.
rsp
sound sculptist

e@rs wrote:So they changed the crossgrade price from $20 (PP $30) to $44 (PP $54)?

I was going to buy it today...
Hi there,

I guess the coupon discounts were not updated after the sale ended. doing that today...
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

I see. Anyway I just bought it from a dealer... :D

Synthmaster One doesn't respond to mute in the playlist view in FLstudio 12.5 build 58 when using e.g. preset: DR Hihat fountain VS.
It does mute when muted at the channel rack view.

It does work fine when I convert the stepsequence in channelrack to pianoroll ( rightmouse on the item in channel rack and select pianoroll ).

RPH wrote:Synthmaster One doesn't respond to mute in the playlist view in FLstudio 12.5 build 58 when using e.g. preset: DR Hihat fountain VS.
It does mute when muted at the channel rack view.

It does work fine when I convert the stepsequence in channelrack to pianoroll ( rightmouse on the item in channel rack and select pianoroll ).
You have to be playing the pattern in song mode so you wouldnt hear pattern when its muted. I imagine you are playing in pattern mode and mute the clip in playlist. It doesnt work that way :wink:

Elektronisch wrote: You have to be playing the pattern in song mode so you wouldnt hear pattern when its muted. I imagine you are playing in pattern mode and mute the clip in playlist. It doesnt work that way :wink:
I am playing the pattern in songmode, else the clips in the playlist don't play. ;)

RPH wrote:
Elektronisch wrote: You have to be playing the pattern in song mode so you wouldnt hear pattern when its muted. I imagine you are playing in pattern mode and mute the clip in playlist. It doesnt work that way :wink:
I am playing the pattern in songmode, else the clips in the playlist don't play. ;)
and when you mute the clip in playlist and play in song mode it does play the sound? can you share your project to see if this happens for me?

Elektronisch wrote:
and when you mute the clip in playlist and play in song mode it does play the sound? can you share your project to see if this happens for me?
Yes, when I mute the clip in the playlist in songmode it does play the sound.
I'll make a video to clarify the issue.

Here's the video, and a FLstudio testproject:

Video link ( right-click and save-as ): Flstudio-synthmasterONE.mp4

Testproject:
synthmaster-test.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Next month will release first presets of new set for Synthmaster One called 'WONDERR' - then will continue to expand it.Thanks.
Last edited by VELLISLAV on Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just got this the other day and have been playing around casually. Very very nice! Easy to use, deep modulation and great sound. :phones:

I've not really worked with wave tables before so that's fun to explore. What do you guys use for generating wave tables? I've been using the multiform oscillator in MUX to varying success. Huge amount of options for transforming between waveforms or sample grains.

Some questions/FRs:
  • Is there an upper size limit to wave table files? I tried generating really detailed tables in MUX which ended up at around 4MB but couldn't get it to import...
  • Is there anyway to get SM One to re-scan the folders for new wave tables and wave forms without restarting it? If not that is a feature request! :)
  • When browsing for wave forms, could you make a check mark for the currently selected waveform? This would really help when using custom wave tables since the full name is generally not visible if you want to make a folder structure for these.
  • Also, would it be possible to allow for deeper folder structures?
  • The manual says you should be able to drag'n'drop files to the oscillator. Does this only work with simple wave forms, not with wave tables?

Return to “Instruments”