VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

digitalboytn wrote:
Good move by Bulent....

Listening to what your customers are saying is smart business :wink:

I like SM One and my only complaint was that cheap arse advertising built into the broswer :bang:
Don't worry, it's gone in v1.1, and I am planning to announce v1.1 tomorrow/Wednesday.

Cheers

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
digitalboytn wrote:
Good move by Bulent....

I like SM One and my only complaint was that cheap arse advertising built into the broswer :bang:
Don't worry, it's gone in v1.1, and I am planning to announce v1.1 tomorrow/Wednesday.

Cheers

Bulent

Hi Will these two issues be fixed before release?

rsp
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sound sculptist

kv331 wrote:
digitalboytn wrote:
Good move by Bulent....

Cheers

Bulent
A hide button would be fine.

A separate larger window for the Arp would work for me.

What about the sets from third party designers - until waiting for v1.1 from 100 my set 'WONDERLAND' is already over 300 - what to do video demo with every single preset or audio demo - the audio will be more art and fun but not in details...probably better both ...:)Cheerz :)

Hello, what is current best price for this plugin? I found 35.10$ in JRRshop when it is in cart.
yzcoruhT

U-o wrote:Hello, what is current best price for this plugin? I found 35.10$ in JRRshop when it is in cart.
Did you try adding the coupon 'group' at JRRShop? (It works! $32.76 is the price)

If you use the demo from Synthmaster, and let it time out (Leave it running for like 20 minutes) it will open a web page and give you a $31.50 offer. I think that is the absolute cheapest price otherwise.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:
U-o wrote:Hello, what is current best price for this plugin? I found 35.10$ in JRRshop when it is in cart.
Did you try adding the coupon 'group' at JRRShop? (It works! $32.76 is the price)

If you use the demo from Synthmaster, and let it time out (Leave it running for like 20 minutes) it will open a web page and give you a $31.50 offer. I think that is the absolute cheapest price otherwise.
Thanks for info. :tu:
yzcoruhT

Trying to follow this tutorial, but nothing happens - no menu - when I click on the source for Mod Matrix 1 01 (0:54 in the video). I'm using Garageband10 on a Mac if that changes anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTwsIadibMI

EDIT: It seems that the clickable area is quite small, and the click in the video is a right-click. Just FYI in case anyone is running into something similar.

EsiGui wrote:Trying to follow this tutorial, but nothing happens - no menu - when I click on the source for Mod Matrix 1 01 (0:54 in the video). I'm using Garageband10 on a Mac if that changes anything.
Try right click, or click for a long time.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Try right click, or click for a long time.
I was able to get it in the end. Just wasn't clicking at the right spot I guess. Live and learn. In the end I was able to get a sound I really like by following the video and making a couple tweaks at the end. Looking forward to trying more tutorials!

If all goes well I am going to release SynthMaster One v1.1 tomorrow, with many fixes:

1. FIX: When user saves presets under sub folders of Presets folder, SynthMaster One might crash
2. FIX: When number of held notes is greater than 64, SynthMaster One crashes
3. FIX: Browser lists in default skin are not multi-select
4. FIX: GUIEditor generates separate images for each skin resolution, which results in increased setup file size
5. FIX: Expansions downloads fail when CDN https/http redirection is used.
6. FIX: When listbox background style is not set, SynthMaster crashes
7. FIX: In chord mode, arpeggiator might not work correctly resulting in hanging notes or crashes
8. FIX: In chord mode, arpeggiator doesn't play the first note
9: FIX: Browser lists on the Satyatunes skin are not sorted
11.FIX: Multi-line text is not drawn correctly
12.FIX: Frequency display controls don't handle transparent backgrounds
12.FIX: Curve view control doesn't handle transparent colors
13.FIX: Drive view control doesn't handle transparent colors
14.FIX: Compression view control doesn't handle transparent colors
15.FIX: LoFi view control doesn't handle transparent colors
16.TODO: Presets don't load correctly on ProTools
17.FIX: Semitone/octave dropdowns might display incorrect values
18.TODO: Selcuk Ergen presets appear twice
19.FIX: SynthMaster One doesn't save user banks correctly when they contain wavetables
20.FIX: SynthMaster One inadvertently reads SynthMaster preset banks
Works at KV331 Audio

I edited the "prototype" skin so now the arpeggiator has a larger area + edit button for copy/paste.
sm1 arp.jpg
EDIT: I will ask Satya to modify his skin as well, after today's release though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by kv331 on Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio

very cool :)

Funny,

I wanted to send you a new organisation in the center panel today, because I think it's not optimized.

kv331 wrote:I edited the "prototype" skin so now the arpeggiator has a larger area + edit button for copy/paste.
sm1 arp.jpg
EDIT: I will ask Satya to modify his skin as well, after today's release though.
great!
just curious in that image arp lenght is 8 steps but grid shows 10 steps?

Return to “Instruments”