Sonic Academy new synth!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ANA ANA 2 The Earth & Moon Expansion

Biome_Digital wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:29 pm Every time I see this topic I think there is a new synth!!
I know. I just watched the teaser video and saw the "coming spring 2017." :lol: I'm just finding out about Ana 2. I guess I'm late to the party. :oops:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

In a single sentence, explain why this is interesting compared to all the other wavetables synths like Dune 3. Go! ;)
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:08 pm In a single sentence, explain why this is interesting compared to all the other wavetables synths like Dune 3. Go! ;)
It isn't DUNE 3 :D
Fernando (FMR)

zerocrossing wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:08 pm In a single sentence, explain why this is interesting compared to all the other wavetables synths like Dune 3. Go! ;)
The sound.

Actual presets browser, Chord Memory Device, Sequencer Style Arpeggiator, 64 free tutorials from Developer that cover synth workflow AND how to create x-style sound https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-TnWJ- ... UuGHmXlnFG, factory presets are usable for wider range dance music than "modern EDM". :D

--
Beware: still no undo function...

any chance of adding TUN file or SCL support?
cheers

Just bought it in sale, and Iam more than happy with sound and features. Here is my new track with it:

https://soundcloud.com/geomystery/some-other-dimension

ANA2 is main lead, strings, upper part of bassline and arpeggio (intro). Especially love that sync sound of the main lead. Solid instrument with nice in the face sound. Very well defined and punchy sound. Weaker side would be probably creamy melow sounds, but still didn't program it long enough to tell.

made a new thread here...

viewtopic.php?p=7774029

sqigls wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:34 pm made a new thread here...

viewtopic.php?p=7774029
Why? Now people have two options about where to talk about ANA and the developer has already been in engaged in this one.

I find it more interesting than Dune 3 because it is 7 miles ahead in the workflow! The sound can be as warm as Dune 3 so it can do analogish sounds easy (it has already many great analogue presets).

It is very well thought of. Great synth :)

Last edited by sqigls on Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sorry my bad. We don't have two threads about it, we have three:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=530120&p=7647243&hi ... 2#p7647243

We need more, to fulfill the combinations of spelling uncertainties:
Sonic’s Academy ANA 2
Sonic’s Academy’s ANA 2
Sonic Academy’s ANA 2
Sonic Academy ANA 2

Because who needs the old man’s 84 pages of nonsense (including posts from Phil) if one can have a fresh start with a fresh name!
I should have made a new thread for this post as well, but i guess I’m too old and inflexible :(
Weapons of choice (subject to change):
Godin Redline, Kuassa, Fuse Audio, Audiority, Roland A-500pro, Dune, Dagger, TAL, Reaper for Rock & Synthwave pleasures; Viper and FL Studio for guilty EDM pleasures

I think we need a poll to see how many threads we need. ;)

Actually if it gets people talking more about ANA then cool. I think it's a seriously great and quite unique sounding synth.

Phil Sonic Academy wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:58 am Yeah it’s still in active development.

Next update will be multisampling upgrade to the sampler.

After that or possibly along with that will be some stuff around the filters and tuning to create more analog vibes. I.e. random drift for tuning and filters. Also a filter input gain.

We have a contract with Slate to continue development and keep it active for a long time.
Hey Phil any chance you guys could fix the issue where wavetables load very lowly in the oscillators? I've seen it mentioned here and I get it as well. Have you guys confirmed that?

Return to “Instruments”