I think this is the second time I see this pass by in this thread. Find the remark a bit strange.
- You say CM coverage has been good.
- Sale sales have been good.
- Somehow you think Fathom needs better copy protection to keep the show running, so you start about a C-R system.
- Multiple forum members disagree so you pull back on the idea for Fathom pro, not to alienate the userbase.
- I haven't seen the passworded version show up on sites which offer warez yet, so why all the energy towards changing it asap? I understand you want to make it more professional, but making the synth better ( CPU etc. ) seems a higher priority.
Am getting a bit confused.. how are things really?
- If you only have 6 months left, and sales are slowing..guess we might not be seeing Fathom Elite then? Who wants to invest if the boat is slowly sinking?
- Why is Fathom still so low priced, you say e.g. the wavetable options are very complex.. it should reflect on the pricing.
Why don't you diversify your productline?
- There are good effects in Fathom, provide them as standalone VSTFX. With the Fathom look 'n feel.
For a nice price, to basicly aid in the development of the main product: Fathom synth
- Add more Fathom versions priced accordingly, with a comparison chart on your site: elite, pro, elements, mono
And please stop changing the thread topic so often, it's the official Fathom thread .. not the Fathom new X feature / new decision thread.. in my opinion. Or am I alone in this..