Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
skaibluemusic
KVRist
30 posts since 14 Oct, 2015

Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:55 pm

"sorry, wrong thread." I thought this was for Diversion 1. I'll make a new thread. I can't find a delete post button. :?:

I'm trying to install the Trial from pluginboutique, but the VST isn't showing up in my Ableton 10 plugin's. Is this a known issue? I tried unintalling, reinstalling, etc...no luck.

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRAF
2157 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

Post Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:42 pm

Diversion < Thorn

Examigan
KVRAF
4981 posts since 15 Sep, 2005 from East Coast of the USA

Re: Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

Post Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Russell Grand wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:42 pm
Diversion < Thorn
It would to have the best of both combined into a new version of Diversion.

fanodu1
KVRist
83 posts since 3 Jun, 2017

Re: Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

Post Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:18 pm

Russell Grand wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:42 pm
Diversion < Thorn
I wonder what makes you think that way cause Diversion is a beast compared to it's little brother.

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRAF
2157 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

Post Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:53 pm

Examigan wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:25 pm
Russell Grand wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:42 pm
Diversion < Thorn
It would to have the best of both combined into a new version of Diversion.
That would be awesome! :hyper:

User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRAF
2157 posts since 22 May, 2017

Re: Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

Post Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:56 pm

fanodu1 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:18 pm
Russell Grand wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:42 pm
Diversion < Thorn
I wonder what makes you think that way cause Diversion is a beast compared to it's little brother.
For one thing, Thorn is much easier on my CPU. Diversion is ridiculous in that department.
Also, I simply prefer the workflow, GUI design, and the sound of Thorn. :D

User avatar
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF
8782 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Re: Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

Post Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:06 pm

skaibluemusic wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:55 pm
"sorry, wrong thread." I thought this was for Diversion 1. I'll make a new thread. I can't find a delete post button. :?:

I'm trying to install the Trial from pluginboutique, but the VST isn't showing up in my Ableton 10 plugin's. Is this a known issue? I tried unintalling, reinstalling, etc...no luck.
Did you try renaming it, that always works for me

User avatar
Calenberger
KVRist
385 posts since 8 Sep, 2019 from Calenberg

Re: Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:17 am

Just got it, what a BEAST :borg: :tu:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, kanntu meine musi hoeren da:
https://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/
Signature Sound

AdvancedFollower
KVRian
545 posts since 8 May, 2018 from Sweden

Re: Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:59 am

fanodu1 wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:18 pm
Russell Grand wrote:
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:42 pm
Diversion < Thorn
I wonder what makes you think that way cause Diversion is a beast compared to it's little brother.
I wouldn't say they're "brothers", they use completely different synthesis techniques, spectral synthesis vs morphing wavetables. No doubt Diversion has more options but I prefer the sound of Thorn.

User avatar
Distorted Horizon
KVRAF
2754 posts since 17 Jan, 2017 from Planet of cats

Re: Dmitry Sches Diversion 2

Post Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:23 pm

Calenberger wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:17 am
Just got it, what a BEAST :borg: :tu:
V2? :lol:

Return to “Instruments”