Halion 6 & Absolute 3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote:
SJ_Digriz wrote:In the upper right hand panel, right click on the program name. You can export as a vst preset with samples.
EDIT: use the import/export menu
Tried it out. Thanks. Saves a folder containing the wav file along with the preset. So all I have to do is just zip everything up and it should be good to go.

HALion 6 is one deep son of a gun. This is going to take a while to get this all down.
One of H6s biggest weaknesses is how many options there are to do things. It takes a long time. I pretty much just figure things out when I need to do them. I’m sure there’s a thousand things I still haven’t run into because I just don’t need to do it. For example, the new library creation stuff is really cool, including public samples. But so far, I haven’t needed those things.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote:
wagtunes wrote:
SJ_Digriz wrote:In the upper right hand panel, right click on the program name. You can export as a vst preset with samples.
EDIT: use the import/export menu
Tried it out. Thanks. Saves a folder containing the wav file along with the preset. So all I have to do is just zip everything up and it should be good to go.

HALion 6 is one deep son of a gun. This is going to take a while to get this all down.
One of H6s biggest weaknesses is how many options there are to do things. It takes a long time. I pretty much just figure things out when I need to do them. I’m sure there’s a thousand things I still haven’t run into because I just don’t need to do it. For example, the new library creation stuff is really cool, including public samples. But so far, I haven’t needed those things.
One has to create a vst-container which contains all presets and assets of a given sound library, everything else will not work when trying to share custom built libraries. The library creator In H6 is easy to use but without reading the manual, it won't work

Return to “Instruments”