Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Fair Enough.

But what about this question?:
Numanoid wrote:Back in March 2012 I paid €114.99 for the Total Workstation 2 Bundle Crossgrade.

Does that make me eligible for:
Syntronik CROSSGRADE
from any previously purchased product of a value of $/€99.99 or more.

^^^
Have a look in the Crossgrade/Upgrade section of your User Area - that should list the ones that you are eligible for.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

As a SampleTank 3 and Miroslav Philharmonik 2 user, I hope Syntronik goes on sale during the holiday season. I regret not purchasing Syntronik when the intro crossgrade price was available.

I love the fact that SampleTank 3 can load the patches of Miroslav Philharmonik 2 and Syntronik. However, I hope the SampleTank browser is improved in version 3 or the next iteration. I find that navigating through patches in SampleTank 3 is very cumbersome.

Numanoid wrote:Fair Enough.

But what about this question?:
Numanoid wrote:Back in March 2012 I paid €114.99 for the Total Workstation 2 Bundle Crossgrade.

Does that make me eligible for:
Syntronik CROSSGRADE
from any previously purchased product of a value of $/€99.99 or more.
That should qualify you, and please note that it is not what you paid but what the product typically sells for (but you're covered on both fronts from what I can see).

The link for the page DarkStar mentions is http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:That should qualify you, and please note that it is not what you paid but what the product typically sells for (but you're covered on both fronts from what I can see).

The link for the page DarkStar mentions is http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/eligibility
Thanks for the info, but that page lists my crossgrade option at €199.99

So seems I am not eligible for the €99.99 crossgrade

Numanoid wrote:So seems I am not eligible for the €99.99 crossgrade
wasn't the €99 crossgrade price just for the pre-release orders? not seen it at that price since.

You might have a point there, maybe I misunderstood the deal

isn't that price the value of the thing you're crossgrading from, rather than the cost of the crossgrade itself?

I was originally going to wait for black friday in the hope they'd do a deal until I saw the sweetwater $149 offer and figured it was worth the [potential] extra to have it earlier.

OneOfManyPauls wrote:isn't that price the value of the thing you're crossgrading from, rather than the cost of the crossgrade itself?
I'm pretty certain I saw a deal from IK earlier this week, but I must have read it so quickly that I missed that €99.99 is the price to crossgrade from, not to get :oops:

So where is the promised version 1.1 update that adds Aftertouch support ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:So where is the promised version 1.1 update that adds Aftertouch support ?
Looking forward to that one! :hyper: :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Teksonik wrote:So where is the promised version 1.1 update that adds Aftertouch support ?
We'll be sure to announce it when it is ready. Keep an eye here and/or on our web site, newsletter, forum, social media, etc and you'll know when it is ready.

Aftertouch in Syntronik? So does that mean in Sampletank too????
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Syntronik version 1.1 is now available! Check your IK User Area for the new version.

Now with FX Drag & Drop and Chain Presets, Quick Edit of Multis, Aftertouch and more:
Click here to learn more.

Return to “Instruments”