The Arminator

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HunterKiller wrote:I've got nothing against colours aplenty, if you only knew, but some things just need style and order. And it's something you can immediately feel. One does not simply throw every spice in existence into a meal, as great and as healthy as they all are individually.
Fair enough. Obviously it comes down to preference.
And I happen to love the design of Arminator. It actually inspires me to work with it.
To each their own. If the design hinders you from a solid workflow, perhaps someone out there will make an alternate skin?

It will be, but I delay the release on there in order to offer it as a thank you first only to the Facebook Group members.. It's important to me to have that that contact with the people using it which I think is fair enough as it is given away free.

ianweb123 wrote:It will be, but I delay the release on there in order to offer it as a thank you first only to the Facebook Group members.. It's important to me to have that that contact with the people using it which I think is fair enough as it is given away free.
I belong to your group Ian and it's extremely generous of you to give out gifts to members! It's good to know there are many people out there who appreciate your work, both sonically as well as visually.

Just sent my request to join the FB group. From a Cygnus user from way back in the day.

Thanks to Ian for letting me join the group. I shall commence twiddling! And maybe contribute a set of patches eventually.

It sounds very good.
Pity i won't be able to play it because i don't have facebook...

Posted a thread about the synth on gearslutz:
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electro ... -vsti.html
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

ianweb123 wrote:I know it's bad form to bump a post that has dropped down a few pages, but fair to say that people have gone a bit ape over this plugin, more so than any others that I have released.. So I bump the thread in case it was missed by some the first time round.
I missed the synth when browsing KVR, because of the name. :)
Today Youtube recommended to me a video demo of it and that is how i learned about its existence.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Mutant wrote:It sounds very good.
Pity i won't be able to play it because i don't have facebook...

Posted a thread about the synth on gearslutz:
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/electro ... -vsti.html
Thanks, IM me

Haha ! I was going to suggest Armin to make patches for the synth, but then i saw THX to him in the "about" box. :)
I love his Vangelis style patches for Synth1.

By trial and error i'm slowly learning what all controls do, not really familiar with CS-80 structure.
Is there a manual ?
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

rockstar_not wrote:And maybe contribute a set of patches eventually.
8)

Mutant wrote:Is there a manual ?
OK, it looks like i don't need it anymore. :)
Working on my version (based on ME80 patch, so not 100% "my") of the famous Blade Runner Blues harmonica.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Can i have 2 feature requests ? :)
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

I'm working on an 1.5 version so yes, as long as they are do-able, just 2?

Mutant wrote:Haha ! I was going to suggest Armin to make patches for the synth, but then i saw THX to him in the "about" box.
He is working on a second bank too, no doubt even more 'Greek' loveliness!!

ianweb123 wrote:I'm working on an 1.5 version so yes, as long as they are do-able, just 2?
Actually 3.
1. Per oscillator drift speed and amount and oscillator tune tweak page (kinda like in Diva) - so if i play 8 notes, all 16 oscillators would drift in their own directions and at their own speeds.

2. Currently tweaked parameter value display window.
Useful because often i will want to have exactly the same values on just few parameters between A and B.

3. Copy A to B button, with "are you sure" style confirmation.

Actually 4. :)

4. Global effects on/off button.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Return to “Instruments”