PolyGAS - Free VST Granular Advanced Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PolyGAS

To all of you guys who was asking about Makarov's state of health. He posted a comment on his VK wall on Dec, 23 2018.

"Dear subscribers! Please don't think that I disappeared and
thus do not post any news. I'm totally occupied with a new product development that is going to be "launched to the orbit" in 2019. I appreciate your understanding.
Happy New Year!"
https://vk<dot>com/stonevoices?w=wall-63761119_720%2Fall

PolyGAS_v2.4. 32/64 dll crashes on Traction 7 and Waveform 9. Anyone having the same?

Yes, sadly its with all of his plugins :-(. I just tried yesterday with the latest waveform 9 version after installing, still the same, trying to load, puff...., there goes waveform :-(. I am not sure where the problem really is cause my felt impression is that with evry new waveform version the theoretical compatility should rise but practically more and more of my plugs got lost.....I have not tried Traction 7 with polygas but for me it was the most stable and compatible version of Traction/Waveform so far.

tatanka wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:42 am I have not tried Traction 7 with polygas but for me it was the most stable and compatible version of Traction/Waveform so far.
I tried, it isn't.

Any chance of getting a Linux build?

hi, I want to give you some feedback. I've tried it on FL Studio 11.04, with big *.WAV audio sample. It is really slow to load compared to the native FL granulizer. A big sample about 16mo if you put at 0 "Shape" parameter, the plugin freeze (with a waiting circle). I also found that the plugin is working best with big sample on FL if you open it in external process mode (with internal wrapper), I have some glitch click in normal mode.

Hi to all PolyGas users!
Yesterday - looking for a plugin which produces nice sounding pads - I discovered PolyGas. I was thrilled by its sounds although there are some bugs here and there. But I like it - I like it much! I'm working on Win10 64 bit on a 8 GB RAM Intel iCore 7 4th Generation Notebook and Tracktion Waveform 10.2.1 64 bit. PolyGas  works and up to now only produced 1 Waveform-crash. I will test it and if it works properly for a while I will donate - thanks that you made this plugin, Vasily! Hope you're fine now! Wish you the best for your new project!
Greetings from Germany to Russia!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

/* whitenoise */
Last edited by noiseresearch on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/* whitenoise */ /* abandon */ /* reincarnated */

PolyGas 2.4 64-bit for Windows is very buggy inside Cubase Ai 9.5. The sounds are so great that I'm perservering but it would be a lot easier if it weren't like this.

This should be open sourced.

This is a GREAT sounding, and FUN VST.

Cant access the banks collection.

The 64 Bit version of this just crashes MuLab at startup even in 2.4 version.

Return to “Instruments”