Pianoteq 6!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pianoteq Pro 8 Pianoteq Standard 8

That has nothing to do with it.

Burillo wrote:it would be cool if they could combine Pianoteq with Waves NX tech and the head tracker, so that there could be an illusion of actually sitting in front of the paino.
I've actually done that, was a wild experience !

Never could get over how cold these things sound now they went and made em colder. I don't get it.
I get that sacrifices gotta be made to make a thing play well. Like sampled vs sample modeling or physical modeling or whatever for horns sax or strings. But piano? Man there aint a sampled piano out there that don't play at least alright and a bunch sound f*ckin great already.

Armagibbon wrote:Never could get over how cold these things sound now they went and made em colder. I don't get it.
I get that sacrifices gotta be made to make a thing play well. Like sampled vs sample modeling or physical modeling or whatever for horns sax or strings. But piano? Man there aint a sampled piano out there that don't play at least alright and a bunch sound f*ckin great already.
Heh, if you cant appreciate pianoteq, then you definitely don't need it. :)

Armagibbon wrote: .../... But piano? Man there aint a sampled piano out there that don't play at least alright and a bunch sound f*ckin great already.
Really? There isn't? How did you test those? Even many several hundred dollars renowned libraries have flaws. PM pianos or hybrid (combining samples with PM) pianos are the ones that I found more realistic.
Fernando (FMR)

Pretty much spent the whole day playing P6.
In improvising, soloing, and layer/mixes, really beautiful how well this captures not only the sound, but myself as well. Really hard to break away from it. :hug:
I think I'm finally ready to let go of a couple of other plugins that I honestly only use about 8% of the time. :clap:
Got to shout out to their communications too. Any time I've asked for something, they've replied by the next morning and made it so! :love:

Armagibbon wrote:I don't get it.
Obviously.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Just out of curiosity, what is the upgrade cost from P5 to P6? I have the top package, whatever it's called. Been years since I bought it.

wagtunes wrote:Just out of curiosity, what is the upgrade cost from P5 to P6? I have the top package, whatever it's called. Been years since I bought it.
You mean Pianoteq Pro? 29 euros
Fernando (FMR)

How do you use the new chord identification feature? I can't seem to find it in the Piantoteq Stage 6 interface.

Thanks in advance,
G

You need to hold a chord and eventually it will show up in bottom right, above virtual keyboard. Works on MIDI that's playing back (standalone), or your own MIDI input.

fmr wrote:
wagtunes wrote:Just out of curiosity, what is the upgrade cost from P5 to P6? I have the top package, whatever it's called. Been years since I bought it.
So that's like what, about 40 bucks?

EvilDragon wrote:You need to hold a chord and eventually it will show up in bottom right, above virtual keyboard. Works on MIDI that's playing back (standalone), or your own MIDI input.
Cool, thanks!!

G

wagtunes wrote:
fmr wrote:
So that's like what, about 40 bucks?
Something like that, yes.
Fernando (FMR)

Pianoteq is getting better!

Return to “Instruments”