Call to Arms: Charity 2017 ($37731 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My “Dude” arrived yesterday...looked like my postie had been using the box as a football lol.

Thx again, look forward to next years auction...well done everyone involved.

The status of mine is still:
Your item has been processed through a facility in PRAHA 120, CZECH REPUBLIC at 9:54 pm on December 1, 2017.
I wrote to USPS to see if they have any insight (since I've heard they often have much more detailed tracking information than what is available publicly).

I just heard back from Luke from Bastl -- the modules were sent back to them so they're going to try shipping them to me again. :hihi:

foosnark wrote:I just heard back from Luke from Bastl -- the modules were sent back to them so they're going to try shipping them to me again. :hihi:
That’s crazy! Why did they sent it back?!
I’m sorry for your waiting. The best thing is try to not think about it for a month! Sometimes things happens when we just pretend to not care! (Wishful thing!).

No idea why. :shrug:

I've got some other stuff going on keeping me busy, so it's not going to be hard to wait. The worst of it was just not knowing what was going on, really.

Maybe you can try to know at what place they sent it back and what was the reason. I mean it is your right to know! But in any case, I hope this time you get it without a problem.

foosnark wrote:Your item has been processed through a facility in PRAHA 120, CZECH REPUBLIC at 9:54 pm on December 1, 2017.
Asi styl Česká pošta: "Dnes podáte, zítra hledáte." :hihi:
yzcoruhT

Does the above mean the same, which an other langueage says just in one word, "mañana".

For what it's worth, I'm still waiting. It seems like the package is stuck at the same stage it was the first time.

Czech Post:
10.1.2018 The consignment was sent to the destination country.
5.1.2018 The consignment was sent for transportation. 60200 Brno 2
5.1.2018 Receipt of data about consignment.
USPS:
Status
Pre-Shipment
ORIGIN POST IS PREPARING SHIPMENT

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
January 10, 2018, 8:39 am
Processed Through Facility
PRAHA 120, CZECH REPUBLIC
January 5, 2018, 2:01 pm
Acceptance
CZECH REPUBLIC
If they send it back to Bastl a second time, I'm going to ask them to use FedEx instead. (And verify that the address they're sending it to is correct, etc. I did send it to them in my correspondence before just to make sure.)

Whew! It passed through the ISC in New York yesterday -- there's no estimate of when my package will arrive yet, but at least it's much more likely to make it to me than to be returned to Bastl a second time. :hihi:

foosnark wrote:Whew! It passed through the ISC in New York yesterday -- there's no estimate of when my package will arrive yet, but at least it's much more likely to make it to me than to be returned to Bastl a second time. :hihi:
:phew:

Maybe things are better when they 'shutdown' :hihi:

EnGee wrote:Maybe things are better when they 'shutdown' :hihi:
:clap:

FINALLY :party:

Cinnamon almost didn't fit in my case. The wood panels kind of look nice in a sense, but as tightly packed as these panels are, they make the text harder to read, and of course they are thicker than any other panels. It sticks out a bit beyond my Mantis' curved edge, so I might move these to my rack instead as I shuffle more modules around.

But I'm starting to play with them now and see why people dig Cinnamon. This is not a shy filter... :tu:

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. Have fun!

Glad everyone got their stuff. Could someone unsticky this for now please? :-)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Return to “Instruments”