3D renders of your favorite VST plugin interface!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Jace-BeOS wrote:
chk071 wrote:That's all nice and stuff, but i thought we talked about 3D render of plugin interfaces. :)
Subthread. This is how conversation works ;-)
Please take the 3D renders of fake body parts elsewhere, though.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Give it 10-15 years and I predict we shall be able to 3D print our VSTs, no more need for midi controllers, or we will be able to access our laptop studio like the Star Trek holodeck.

In the meantime, my friend the PolyM

Renders can be really sweet eye-candy purely from a CGI perspective, but on the other hand they are a kind of a lamentable culmination of virtual GAS.

.jon wrote:Renders can be really sweet eye-candy purely from a CGI perspective, but on the other hand they are a kind of a lamentable culmination of virtual GAS.
+1

People usually don't buy a book only based on the cover. Same for synths, most people will buy based on other criterias than a nice 3D layout. This said, it can't harm.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Vortifex wrote:I really don't understand the point of these, to be honest. They don't tell me anything about the product.
+1,000,000,000,000,000

whyterabbyt wrote:
Jace-BeOS wrote:
chk071 wrote:That's all nice and stuff, but i thought we talked about 3D render of plugin interfaces. :)
Subthread. This is how conversation works ;-)
Please take the 3D renders of fake body parts elsewhere, though.
:lol:

I now have images of Poser figures in my head...
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

funky lime wrote:Image
haha!

Heres a Render for ANA 2... I found Cinema 4d the easiest to get get quick results. we generally use 3d rendering for a basic background and then the knobs and build it up in photoshop. then back in to cinema for the pack shots and media stuff. Txt is generally better rendered in the plugin or in photoshop to help with resizing etc. Happy to answer any questions re work flow.. can also share a few knobs ive made in Cinema if anyones interest. im certainly no expert just learning as i go but have picked up a few things along the way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Phil Sonic Academy on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phil Sonic Academy wrote:...can also share a few knobs ive made in Cinema if anyones interest. im certainly no expert just learning as i go but have picked up a few things along the way.
Hi Phil,
I'd be curious to have a look at it.
C4D is great, indeed.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/odz0i8k25jap ... L9Ega?dl=0

Theres a few there... these are a bit older... i have learned a bit more about modelling since then.. especially about bevelling edges etc. but these work pretty well.

funky lime wrote:hmm...
araucann3d.jpg
Awesome work...it´s a tad too realistic IMHO!

:D

Phil Sonic Academy wrote:Heres a Render for ANA 2...
Yes, that's nice. Like the clean look and choice of colors/mood. :tu:

MMmm, these are super nice. Looking at this always makes me want a hardware version of whatever synth it is. Seeing those Dune 2 renders are making me want Dune 2 again... year and a half later and I'm still lusting after it. Maybe I'll try to nab it when it goes on sale in December.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Phil Sonic Academy wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/odz0i8k25jap ... L9Ega?dl=0

Theres a few there... these are a bit older... i have learned a bit more about modelling since then.. especially about bevelling edges etc. but these work pretty well.
Many thanks!
Always interesting to learn by looking at how people are doing things.
Keep on the great work.

Return to “Instruments”