It's That Black Friday Time Again - What Do You Want?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For me only Kilohertz Phase Distortion plugin.

I dont really in need for anything else from what i already have :-)

Elektronisch wrote:For me only Kilohertz Phase Distortion plugin.

Wasn't that just on sale a couple weeks ago? I remember because it was the same price as my discount for owning 100% of their plugins.

pekbro wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:For me only Kilohertz Phase Distortion plugin.

Wasn't that just on sale a couple weeks ago? I remember because it was the same price as my discount for owning 100% of their plugins.
There was some sale but not for Phase Distortion :-)

Well, they have a permanent sale every week/Month? for different plugins (like Melda) now. No doubt it will come up before long. :)

PA Elysia Nvellope / alpha and Eq... Pa used to have very good deal during the calendar sale :D

I'd like to see all prices doubled until the new year. This is more helpful than it sounds.

I'd like an IK gear credit sale personally. I have a bunch of jam points and not enough gear credits currently to make buying anything a decent deal.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

I bought Modular and will probably get a few of the add-ons during the sale but I've got til the end of the month.

Possibly the Soundtoys bundle and maybe FM8 but, apart from that, not much else I particularly want or need at the moment, but then I'm sure I've said that before.

Tritik Moodal primarily, frankly to say regret a bit later that did not grab it during past offer.
And Chipsounds, though it's alredy at offer, but damn money always goes to something else.
The all other wishes is upgrades only (halion\ableton\max\predator\loom) that i think is non-blackfridayable :x :D .
And Toneboosters BusTools 3 perhaps from the same category, because it'a already cheap.

Straight2Vinyl wrote:Synthmaster seems worth grabbing as well for me.
Mark your calenders for November 21, wink wink :lol:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

I'll be on the lookout for Twisted Tools, Glitchmachines and Fabfilter.

I’m not really in the market for anything right now. I’m waiting for my Folktek Resonant Garden to ship, and I’m on the waiting list for a Lyra-8. Otherwise, I’m just hoping for discounts on upgrades to some of my computer graphics software.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

AnX wrote:I'd like to see all prices doubled until the new year. This is more helpful than it sounds.
:lol:

ill probably get nothing this year except if any freebies look good to me

Return to “Instruments”