Hexeract By Auddict

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody pull the trigger on this one?

http://www.hexeractsynth.com/

No demo, just released, never heard of the company and a one day black Friday sale.

Hesitant to buy without a demo.

Comments? Anything? Anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9G_uK ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by wagtunes on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

It's not thin and lifeless, it's really impressive. I've already made 17.34 soundbanks for it.
Last edited by Aliens on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just downloading, that seems by far most interesting thing in all that black friday stuff...

wag: this company (auddict) has done (in my mind) some of the best (and easiest to use, whats important for me) "orchestral/orchestral solo" instruments for a real fair price (if you took the intro and regular sales which are normally 50 % off).

I have the solo flute which is just great and they have a fantastic solo violin. One of the most impressive epic drum librarys (drums of the deep) which has been used in lots of big films.

Maybe for this they can afford to put this out with not much additional infos. I must say: I just trust them cause the quality of their product is so high, I just blindly trust them. But their should be lot more of videos etc.. Active discussion in here:

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... st-4154865

tatanka wrote:Just downloading, that seems by far most interesting thing in all that black friday stuff...

wag: this company (auddict) has done (in my mind) some of the best (and easiest to use, whats important for me) "orchestral/orchestral solo" instruments for a real fair price (if you took the intro and regular sales which are normally 50 % off).

I have the solo flute which is just great and they have a fantastic solo violin. One of the most impressive epic drum librarys (drums of the deep) which has been used in lots of big films.

Maybe for this they can afford to put this out with not much additional infos. I must say: I just trust them cause the quality of their product is so high, I just blindly trust them. But their should be lot more of videos etc.. Active discussion in here:

https://vi-control.net/community/thread ... st-4154865
It sounds sample based. Is it?

Yes. But it seems something really hard to describe (if you look for the post of the devellopers in this other post I linked it seems even hard for them to describe what its all about really :D )

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

It's made with hive sampler .
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

So whats the normal price and when does the sale end?

Any demonstration?

No demo and buying is shit
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

gentleclockdivider wrote:It's made with hive sampler .
HISE, not Hive. :hihi:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote:
gentleclockdivider wrote:It's made with hive sampler .
HISE, not Hive. :hihi:
Impressive, or not. :hihi:

It does sound really good but I'm not dumping $100 on an unknown quantity without a bit more info, manual, tutorials, walkthroughs, etc.

shonky wrote:It does sound really good but I'm not dumping $100 on an unknown quantity without a bit more info, manual, tutorials, walkthroughs, etc.
This one would definitely be a leap of faith.

wagtunes wrote:
shonky wrote:It does sound really good but I'm not dumping $100 on an unknown quantity without a bit more info, manual, tutorials, walkthroughs, etc.
This one would definitely be a leap of faith.
Although, it does say on the VI Control thread (which I see you're also posting on), with regards to the intro pricing:
As per usual, we won’t be unfair and announce or decide an end date before we feel there are plenty of videos and manuals to cater for everyone. Obviously we want to release a general overview, a manual (almost ready), and then we want to of course do all sorts of different videos on how the synth can perform in other genres and styles.

The music we have up now is very big and ambient, orchestral, film score-y, but hexeract can also create awesome hybrid and drier sounds, or dubstep wubs, or EDM plucks etc etc :) and we want to demonstrate this
So "keep your powder dry" as they say :tu:

Seems really interesting.. definitely need more info before considering a purchase.

If it looks & sounds really cool, but the sale ends too soon.. then will have to wait for the next one.

Return to “Instruments”