SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released, iOS version getting closer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

braj wrote:
Yeah, he is really a good and reaponsive developer, and I don't think I slammed him or anything :shrug: and it was definitely meant to be helpful.
Yeah, sure, you were totally awesome and not up in his business at all. :lol:

braj wrote:.................

Yeah, he is really a good and reaponsive developer, and I don't think I slammed him or anything :shrug: and it was definitely meant to be helpful.
Thats how I read and I am sure he read your post too.
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote:
braj wrote:.................

Thats how I read and I am sure he read your post too.
Yeah, because you aren't a defensive sycophant :hihi:
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:
Yeah, because you aren't a defensive sycophant :hihi:
Kiddy insults :roll:

Maybe it's bcause I'm not overly invested personally in the company of a product I purchased and think I have the right to tell him how to run his business.
He's been doing fine so far without your help. Even suffering majestically through your torturous public purchase ordeal.
Why not ease up on the 'I know best' crap, when clearly you don't, and let the bloke make us the best synth he can.

Are the Cutoff and Volume filter knobs supposed to be a lighter shade than the other similar-sized knobs? This is also true for the main volume knob. They are very similar but not as saturated.
Last edited by braj on Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:Are the Cutoff and Volume filter knobs supposed to be a lighter shade than the other similar-sized knobs? This is also true for the main volume knob.
:dog: What a time resource hog. Cuz they soundz weirdz, right? Because it affects how the synth plays and programs. :lol:

Next useless question has to be if it had end cheeks would they be mahogany or teak?

Possible bug: On preset ARP Midnight Train, I left the arp turned on, no notes playing so silent, left the workstation to walk my dog, came back and tried playing it via my midi keyboard, but no notes were registered on SMO's keyboard graphic, and nothing was heard. The arp display didn't show any activity. I disabled the arp, the plugin could sing again when played, I then enabled the arp again and the pattern was able to be played. This is on Reaper Windows 64bit. Arp midi output in Settings is on, with Reaper sending to another track.

After putting user waveforms into the \SynthMaster One\Resources\UserWaveforms directory, SMO doesn't display any of the waveforms in SMO for me. The installer apparently removed the ones I had there previously (which were copies of the default ones from the Synthmaster 2.8 \SynthMaster\Resources\UserWaveforms directory. This worked previously in 1.0 and I believe 1.1.

braj wrote:Are the Cutoff and Volume filter knobs supposed to be a lighter shade than the other similar-sized knobs? This is also true for the main volume knob. They are very similar but not as saturated.
They look lighter because they have modulations assigned. I need to change that color though because it is not seen clearly, the alpha is too low or something.
Last edited by kv331 on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

braj wrote:After putting user waveforms into the \SynthMaster One\Resources\UserWaveforms directory, SMO doesn't display any of the waveforms in SMO for me. The installer apparently removed the ones I had there previously (which were copies of the default ones from the Synthmaster 2.8 \SynthMaster\Resources\UserWaveforms directory. This worked previously in 1.0 and I believe 1.1.
Please put them under /documents/synthmasterone/waveforms
Works at KV331 Audio

DocShay wrote:To reproduce, select the preset named "ARP three ways (mw+pb+at) BT", and it will give you an error at least it does on windows 10 x64. This error also seems to happen with some other bigtone patches in the factory bank.
Yes I identified 2 or 3 presets. I will ask BigTone about those.
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
braj wrote:After putting user waveforms into the \SynthMaster One\Resources\UserWaveforms directory, SMO doesn't display any of the waveforms in SMO for me. The installer apparently removed the ones I had there previously (which were copies of the default ones from the Synthmaster 2.8 \SynthMaster\Resources\UserWaveforms directory. This worked previously in 1.0 and I believe 1.1.
Please put them under /documents/synthmasterone/waveforms
Awesome, that works, thanks :)

Aliens wrote:Doesn't do me any harm by getting a new download 2 days running.
That's how I think as well. As soon as I identify issues, especially crashers that I see in crash reports sent by users, I'd prefer to fix them and release an update immediately. For major changes I do regression testing though, like going through all factory presets, load them and play them and make sure all sound ok.

I released a v1.1 beta version by the way, but I didn't get many responses to that. up until I release v1.1 :)

Guys relax, we have a saying in Turkish: "The caravan is lined up on the way"
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
braj wrote:Are the Cutoff and Volume filter knobs supposed to be a lighter shade than the other similar-sized knobs? This is also true for the main volume knob. They are very similar but not as saturated.
They look lighter because they have modulations assigned. I need to change that color though because it is seen clearly, the alpha is too high.
Great, thanks! Glad it wasn't just my eyes ;)

kv331 wrote:
Aliens wrote:Doesn't do me any harm by getting a new download 2 days running.
That's how I think as well. As soon as I identify issues, especially crashers that I see in crash reports sent by users, I'd prefer to fix them and release an update immediately. For major changes I do regression testing though, like going through all factory presets, load them and play them and make sure all sound ok.

I released a v1.1 beta version by the way, but I didn't get many responses to that. up until I release v1.1 :)

Guys relax, we have a saying in Turkish: "The caravan is lined up on the way"
And I have a new saying 'I'm just waiting for the caravan to turn up. When it comes, it's here'.

:tu:

Return to “Instruments”