SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released, iOS version getting closer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

ZeePok wrote: 
@Bulent

You overlooked my post as well about the wrong versions on the betas DL page with 'https' :(
???

I have not updated the beta site since I released v1.1
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
Trancit wrote:Hi Bulent,

did you see this post???
Trancit wrote:Not sure if that happened already before, but in Live 9 opening the Plugins GUI kills track or clip automation on the Synthmaster One track here...
Automation has to be reactivated manually everytime you have opened the GUI...
Could you email me the session file so I can test?

Thanks
On your website I do not find any e-mail adress...only the contact formular, which doesn´t provide attachments...

kv331 wrote:
ZeePok wrote: 
@Bulent

You overlooked my post as well about the wrong versions on the betas DL page with 'https' :(
???

I have not updated the beta site since I released v1.1

Thanks for replying :)

I cannot download the SM 2.9 RC beta with 'https', because it then points to 2.8.10. :(

Trancit wrote:
kv331 wrote:
Trancit wrote:Hi Bulent,

did you see this post???
Trancit wrote:Not sure if that happened already before, but in Live 9 opening the Plugins GUI kills track or clip automation on the Synthmaster One track here...
Automation has to be reactivated manually everytime you have opened the GUI...
Could you email me the session file so I can test?

Thanks
On your website I do not find any e-mail adress...only the contact formular, which doesn´t provide attachments...
But on the other side, it´s not hard to reproduce:

Insert a Synthmaster One on a midi track, make a little sequence and automate i.e. Mod Env 1 amount either per track or clip automation...
Run abletons sequencer and open the Synthmaster One GUI with the little wrench icon...

Everytime you open the GUI like that, the automation gets deactivated and the little arrow icon on top next to the transport controls light up, like it does if automation has be changed manually...

Happens as well with Synthmaster 2...

But it doesn´t happen with any other VSTi I own...
Something by opening the GUI makes Ableton think, the automation has been changed...

ZeePok wrote:  
Thanks for replying :)

I cannot download the SM 2.9 RC beta with 'https', because it then points to 2.8.10. :(
If you are uncomfortable using http on our beta server, DONT download, it's your call. That server is for unreleased software. There's a certificate issue there and I DONT have time to fix it...
Works at KV331 Audio

Trancit wrote: On your website I do not find any e-mail adress...only the contact formular, which doesn´t provide attachments...
Try

support AT kv331audio DOT com

Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Trancit wrote: On your website I do not find any e-mail adress...only the contact formular, which doesn´t provide attachments...
Try

support AT kv331audio DOT com

Thanks!
Sent...

Recently discovered issue for Windows users:

If your Windows user name contains non-ascii charathers, (bülent bıyıkoğlu for instance), Windows might create the user folder with those characthers, which might result in SynthMaster or SynthMaster One failing to create the subfolders under user documents folder. I am currently working on this issue.

and here's a workaround:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/windows-10 ... lder-name/

EDIT: Even Visual Studio 2010 has a similar issue, OMG is Microsoft not testing their products properly and releasing buggy software :lol:
Works at KV331 Audio

Maybe you should go spam a windows forum and start a beat up thread about it :lol:

:roll:

Aliens wrote:Maybe you should go spam a windows forum and start a beat up thread about it :lol:
I also noticed that Reaper also doesn't save user settings when the user name is non-ascii :o I tested with Bölünt Bıyıkoğlu, has all the non-ascii chars you can imagine :)

Anyhow, SynthMaster One is now supporting unicode paths. Time to add that to SynthMaster as well.
Works at KV331 Audio

Looking forward to all updates :tu:

Another thing I noticed from the crash logs: If you try to iPad/iPad Pro prototype skins you'd get a crash. I fixed that and will also polish up those skins.
Works at KV331 Audio

What build is it on now?

Thanks so much for fixing the mouse wheel issue.
I'm creating patches now, and it's really a lovely synth to work with!

One more request... the mouse wheel is very sensitive on the envelope slope shape boxes, could you please adjust the sensitivity so we can make finer adjustments with the scroll wheel/trackpad.

Thanks you so much!
Simon

sqigls wrote: One more request... the mouse wheel is very sensitive on the envelope slope shape boxes, could you please adjust the sensitivity so we can make finer adjustments with the scroll wheel/trackpad.
Simon
Sure Simon!

I haven't released a new build yet, so I will add this one in my todo list for v1.1.6. It'll take a while since I have another crasher issue on my list (from crash logs) that I can NOT reproduce yet.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”