SynthMaster One v1.1.6 released, iOS version getting closer!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

I can't see how any one can object to even more goodness, especially when a lot of us got it for only $29 in the first place.

A lovely synth with what looks like a bright future ahead of it. :tu:

A latch-mode option for the arp midi-out would be really useful
and fun. One more bass player bytes the dust :o :hyper:
Cheers

Glide is not working in poly mode or I am missing something?

EDIT:
Also, is there any way to detune the OSCs even more for industrial or hardstyle type leads and screeches...but without using filter and distortion? I can easily get that type of sound on other synths, but on this one detune is way too ''clean'' even on max level...

kv331 wrote:
Igro wrote:I don't know is it a bug or not, but, for instance, all analog waveforms (in WAVEFORMS analog section) sound like Sine wave... hmmm
I can't reproduce that one. I'd recommend you to delete the temp folder:

on windows, its at: c:\users\public\public documents\synthmasteronetemp29
No, still the same. If you choose Waveforms > Analog > Andromeda > Sawtooth, it will play Sine (but the waveform window shows Sawtooth). All of the Analog waves would play Sinewave.

do you inadvertently have the Tone knob turned down by any chance?

sqigls wrote:do you inadvertently have the Tone knob turned down by any chance?
No, I've init the patch. Waveforms > Analog is the only area affected. All the waveforms there are playing a sinewave (while showing the right image in the waveform window). This was ok in the 1.04 version.

Igro wrote:
No, I've init the patch. Waveforms > Analog is the only area affected. All the waveforms there are playing a sinewave (while showing the right image in the waveform window). This was ok in the 1.04 version.
Can not reproduce here.

Please try

1. delete /users/public/public documents/synthmasteronetemp folders
2. delete user waveforms from /documents/synthmasterone/waveforms to see if that has any effect.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
Igro wrote:
Can not reproduce here.

Please try

1. delete /users/public/public documents/synthmasteronetemp folders
2. delete user waveforms from /documents/synthmasterone/waveforms to see if that has any effect.
Hi Bullent. This worked. But when I put my own collection of wavatables into Waveforms folder, the problem comes back. Maybe I need to put my wavetables into a different folder?

Igro wrote: Hi Bullent. This worked. But when I put my own collection of wavatables into Waveforms folder, the problem comes back. Maybe I need to put my wavetables into a different folder?
Please email them to me so I can reproduce the issue on my system.

bulentbiyikoglu AT kv331audio DOT com

Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
Igro wrote: Hi Bullent. This worked. But when I put my own collection of wavatables into Waveforms folder, the problem comes back. Maybe I need to put my wavetables into a different folder?
Please email them to me so I can reproduce the issue on my system.

bulentbiyikoglu AT kv331audio DOT com

Thanks!
I noticed that it is not really matter what wavatables are in the folder. But if Waveforms folder has more that 185MB inside, then the problem occurs instantly.

Igro wrote: I noticed that it is not really matter what wavatables are in the folder. But if Waveforms folder has more that 185MB inside, then the problem occurs instantly.
OK, it could be related to number of wave files exceeding a threshold like 65536.
Works at KV331 Audio

Is it possible to make it so when I open the GUI the small effect box interface returns to the last used effect, instead of the distortion page?

I'm getting some sample rate reduction type noise from the reverb while the Distance setting is @ +28 and +30

...denormal 'crashes' and other audio dropouts/losses from having the GUI open or using the plugin for longish periods of time...
sometimes can then switch the plugin off and on again and it's ok, but the nasty 'denormal' blasts are becoming more frequent and require a plugin reload. +300dB anyone?

Yesterday I had a bassline cutting out when in mono mode, the plugin just stopped functioning after a few minutes, and the audio wouldn't play again until either switching to poly mode, or disabling plugin then re-enabling, in which case plugin works for another half-second and needs to be switched off and on again etc etc, even though it's only using 1 voice...

I really can't even think about adding these SynthMaster plugins to my live set unfortunately. I really want to... I love the sound and like the fact that the dev is actively updating them, but man, they're so randomly unstable.

OSX 10.9.5 x64, 2.7gHz i7, 8GB RAM, Cubase 6.5.5 x64, SynthMaster v1.1.6 rev5668

sqigls wrote:
I'm getting some sample rate reduction type noise from the reverb while the Distance setting is @ +28 and +30

...denormal 'crashes' and other audio dropouts/losses from having the GUI open or using the plugin for longish periods of time...
sometimes can then switch the plugin off and on again and it's ok, but the nasty 'denormal' blasts are becoming more frequent and require a plugin reload. +300dB anyone?
Are there any certain presets that can reproduce this 100% of time ?
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:
sqigls wrote:

CHD House Chord (min) XS by Xenos is the only preset i've been using that isn't my own...
I honestly can't really say I've noticed any pattern other than problems seem to happen more often when the plugin has been open for an hour or so... not sure though.
the bass patch yesterday was created from an init preset.

sqigls wrote:
CHD House Chord (min) XS by Xenos is the only preset i've been using that isn't my own...
I honestly can't really say I've noticed any pattern other than problems seem to happen more often when the plugin has been open for an hour or so... not sure though.
the bass patch yesterday was created from an init preset.[/quote]

Could you send that patch to me? I wanna test it for a long period.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “Instruments”