One Synth Challenge #106: FB-3100/3200/3300 by Full Bucket Music (Jasinski Wins!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FB-3100 FB-3200 FB-3300

mmGhost wrote:FB-3100 x77 (Guenon cringing,
Haha!

But.. but..
J.Ruegg wrote:154 instances of FB-3200
HNNNG :D

Great stuff! Happy new year, everyone! :party:

Something going on with Soundcloud? All tracks seem to have disappeared. Have the predictions of doom finally come true?

EDIT - seems to be a temporary blip. Tracks are back.

Voted.

:tu: I voted under the name MalTone,the registration page wouldn't take the accented e (é) in my KVR nickname.
"I can't listen to the Ninth anymore at all."

Happy New Year to all of you.

I could not complete my track. Just lost in making sounds.

Voted!
And listening

Voted

Lot of 5s. My favorite track, "System Knowledge" by ThePresent

Good luck to all.

Voted :)
~Producer of various genres and hybrid stuff~
[Hard-Trance][Hardcore][Techno][Electro-Industrial][Rhythm ’n’ Noise]
https://www.youtube.com/c/yaccmusic

Voted!
Some All Stars in the mix again. I was almost surprised, actually. It felt like we were half a crew for months and now we're almost complete again! Some of the other masters have skipped this one, which I don't understand, except, well...Christmas and all. Björn has created yet another set of amazing synths and most of the tracks managed to show that very well. Some downright amazing tracks came in and at least 4 of them really took me on a real ride.

Congrats already, actually. :tu:

Voted here as well! Everyone's got a unique taste in music. I can't believe how much talent rests here! :hyper:

Of course I listened to all your tracks and I do have my favorites. But it is my usual habit not to go for a vote in this challenge... since you all have worked and struggled with my plugs you'd all deserve 5 points :hail: (which would increase the average number of points but obviously would not make any sense :hihi:).

Cheers and all the best for 2018
Björn

Voted

Voted too =)
:phones: Having fun with Cubase 10.5 Pro @ Win10 | Waves, Korg, D16, AIR ...
also Protracker 3.62 @ Amiga 1200 / WinUAE :love:

I hope my voting worked. :neutral:

wagtunes wrote:Voted

Lot of 5s. My favorite track, "System Knowledge" by ThePresent

Good luck to all.
Yes, Wagtunes, "System Knowledge" is in my top list too. Can't decide whether this track or "Dark Space" by YACC is my favorite...I think it's YACC for his raw energy.

Return to “Instruments”