KVR is taunting me with The Legend

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Legend

braj wrote:Children, protect your brains and nervous system, because damaging it can really impact your ability to buy more synthesizers :hihi:
:hihi:
In my case, don't smoke! Stay away, far far away and just give it up! You can then buy all the soft synths in the world like I'm doing now! :hihi:

EnGee wrote:
braj wrote:Children, protect your brains and nervous system, because damaging it can really impact your ability to buy more synthesizers :hihi:
:hihi:
In my case, don't smoke! Stay away, far far away and just give it up! You can then buy all the soft synths in the world like I'm doing now! :hihi:
I was smoking once but I was playing guitar at the time. :band2:
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

braj wrote:
Well, we can try changing the subject, but I still see the Legend's ad on the top right calling you! :hihi:

EnGee wrote:
braj wrote:
Well, we can try changing the subject, but I still see the Legend's ad on the top right calling you! :hihi:
Dagnabit!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

The ad doesn't appear on my iphone. Maybe you should browse kvr on your phone instead of your laptop/desktop :hihi:

nj wrote:The ad doesn't appear on my iphone. Maybe you should browse kvr on your phone instead of your laptop/desktop :hihi:
It appears on my phone too, it is because KVR knows I want it :hihi:

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

egbert101 wrote:If you have Diva, Mini V, Monark, or MiniMonsta then you don't really need The Legend. Sure you may want it because GAS, but unless there's a good reason to buy it (like a sale) then avoid.

I have all those. Legend is still the best MM emulation.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

I sold Diva a while ago to finance something else, not my best decision ever, but The Legend is just more focused on that Moog sound. Plus buying Diva again would cost even more, though I would love to get a license again. I have the free Mini V Arturia gave out years ago, and unless they drastically improved its sound, it is not even in the running. I don't have the other two. And I can get very close with other synths, so it isn't a pressing need. Spring sounds a fine time to get it to me.

Since I bought the Legend I haven't bothered with Monark. I like the Legend much more :)
Diva is for other sounds than the Minimoog for me.

braj wrote:Yeah, I think it will have to wait for me. Maybe I'll be able to scrape together funds by Summer. I'm on a $60 a month hobby budget. $99 is a good price already, I'm just not wealthy and have sold everything I can sell already. I honestly would rather buy it new though to support development, but I'll probably have to find it used.
When you have so little or no money, setting the right priorities is key. While Legend sounds nice, I would never spend my last dime on it. After a couple of days of testing the demo version, its limitations simply far outweighed its sound quality, and I uninstalled it.

fluffy_little_something wrote:
braj wrote:Yeah, I think it will have to wait for me. Maybe I'll be able to scrape together funds by Summer. I'm on a $60 a month hobby budget. $99 is a good price already, I'm just not wealthy and have sold everything I can sell already. I honestly would rather buy it new though to support development, but I'll probably have to find it used.
When you have so little or no money, setting the right priorities is key. While Legend sounds nice, I would never spend my last dime on it. After a couple of days of testing the demo version, its limitations simply far outweighed its sound quality, and I uninstalled it.
What limitations?

nj wrote:The ad doesn't appear on my iphone. Maybe you should browse kvr on your phone instead of your laptop/desktop :hihi:
Screen Shot 2017-12-07 at 9.36.45 AM.png
Fixed that for you phone users.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:borg:

braj wrote:It just keeps it up in the margins, staring at me, me staring at it longingly. I even tried the demo today. I am being sucked in. Does Synapse Audio ever have sales? I'm broke until sometime in February though :cry:
They had a end of the year sale last year. ;)

You're right though. Dune 2 and The Legend are shown in the "Featured" frame on KVR the whole time. Wonder why.

Return to “Instruments”