VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Sektor

Aliens wrote:
layzer wrote:
stupid much?
That's not very Christian to my new pal Waggers. Come on, it's the holidays. :pray:
LMAO. Thanks. This was my laugh of the day.

layzer wrote:stupid much?
Wag is totally right in this.

Some have very strong opinions but when it comes back to themself there isn't much left of it.. :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

wagtunes wrote:
Aliens wrote:
layzer wrote:
stupid much?
That's not very Christian to my new pal Waggers. Come on, it's the holidays. :pray:
Expect even better things in the new year :tu: :lol:

wagtunes wrote:
Aliens wrote:
layzer wrote:
stupid much?
you started it, bud... don't fire unless fired upon
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

murnau wrote:
layzer wrote:stupid much?
Wag is totally right in this.

Some have very strong opinions but when it comes back to themself there isn't much left of it.. :hihi:
:tu: :hihi:

Aliens wrote:
layzer wrote:
stupid much?
oh please, like you know anything about christianity.
get schooled first, then talk
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Forgive him father for he knows not what he's doing :lol:

Layzer, in all seriousness. Let's have a serious conversation about this once and for all.

You made a comment about this soft synth that more or less goes along with your overall theme about soft synths you have to pay for which comes down to "You can do the same thing with a free synth and a reverb" and thus you're throwing your money away paying for a soft synth. You do say this. It's pretty much all over the forum in many of your posts. I can find them if you like.

Okay, now, I look at your signature and find that you have 4 hardware synths listed and 4 hardware synth modules listed. I am assuming that you paid for them all and didn't either steal them or have them given to you as gifts.

So, given that fact, here is my question. And I think it's more than a valid one.

What is the difference between paying for a hardware synth and paying for a software synth? If any free soft synth and a reverb can do anything that any paid soft synth can do, doesn't that also hold true for hardware synths as well? And if so, then why the need to pay for a hardware synth? Why not just sell them, use the money for something that you need, and just use free soft synths?

I think it's a very valid question and, if possible, I'd like to discuss this like adults.

Aliens wrote:Forgive him father for he knows not what he's doing :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyoTvgPn0rU
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

Robmobius wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:Yeah i guess you're right. And I just remembered that Waves Codex Lies around that same price aswell.
Codex, a bit of an underrated synth that, unfortunately...

Codex by far the worst software ever programmed.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

True. :P

Well, each to his like, but... I really didn't find it very exciting, to say the least.

:clap:
Can we get back on topic now?
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Ghostwave wrote::clap:
Can we get back on topic now?
As Layzer is never going to answer my question (no surprise there) we might as well.

I don't know if I'm even going to bother demoing this thing as I have so many WT synths already. And I seriously doubt this is going to be a big enough seller to justify it as a business expense.

But I could be wrong as I often am.

Nevermind.

Return to “Instruments”